*** The Official University of Florida Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

veryhappylabrador

Dog enthusiast
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't see one for UF yet!

Members don't see this ad.

School: UF
Notification date: xx/xx
Method of notification: xxx
Residency: xxx
AADSAS received by school: xx/xx
GPA (overall; science): x.xx GPA; x.xx sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): xx/xx/xx/xx/xx

Florida resident submitting today.
Dream school!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Florida resident submitting today.
Dream school!!!

I submitted July 5 and got an acknowledgement from UF on July 6. I am not a FL resident. Hopefully we hear back about supplementals soon? Last year, people got supplements around this time.

Submitted 6/15 and got the supplemental yesterday. GA resident.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Any questions or just a fee?
It has two parts (pretty much 2 separate applications). The first part is just basic info, a section where you fill out what you have been/will be doing from graduation until enrollment, and paying the fee. Second part is more basic info and a section where you can update any new work/shadowing/volunteer/research experience you've gotten since you submitted your AADSAS. No essay or anything like that.

Reactions: 1 users
In state. Completed supplemental 7/16

Reactions: 1 user
Supplemental application received

Notification date: 7/16
Method of notification: email
Residency: FL
AADSAS received by school: 6/30
GPA (overall; science): 3.91 GPA; 3.89 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): 21/22/23/22/18

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
In-state. Submitted 7/12 and received supplemental on 7/16.

Received the supplemental this morning. In-state

Reactions: 2 users
Received and submitted the supplemental yesterday, 7/16. FL resident.

In-state. Received supplemental 7/17 and will submit after 7am when student self-service reopens :) Hopefully my information saved before I got kicked off at 4:30am lol.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just received the supplemental. Does anyone know if it's sent to everyone that applies?

Notification date: 07/18
AADSAS received by school: 6/21/17
GPA (overall; science): 3.95 GPA; 3.97 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): 26/28/20/22/22

They have started sending out interview invitations!!! Best of luck everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Notification date: 07/18
GPA (overall; science): 3.95 GPA; 3.97 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): 26/28/20/22/22

They have started sending out interview invitations!!! Best of luck everyone.

Congrats and amazing stats by the way. What month did they schedule you for?

Got an interview invite this morning! August 4th!

Reactions: 4 users
Notification date: 07/19
GPA (overall; science): 3.2GPA; 3.4sGPA
4.0 masters GPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC): 21/20/19/26

Reactions: 5 users
Still haven't received the supp! OOS status gettin' the best of me

AADSAS received by school: 7/13/17

Beyond excited, such a great school!

Last edited:
Congrats and amazing stats by the way. What month did they schedule you for?

Thanks! I am actually scheduled for next Wednesday haha. I am kind of caught off guard because i didnt think they would only give me a week notice but still beyond excited.

Thanks! I am actually scheduled for next Wednesday haha. I am kind of caught off guard because i didnt think they would only give me a week notice but still beyond excited.

Wow that was fast! How long after submitting your supplementals were you called/emailed for an interview? At least you have a week to practice! Best of luck!

got an interview invite this morning scheduled for July 26!

Reactions: 5 users
Wow that was fast! How long after submitting your supplementals were you called/emailed for an interview? At least you have a week to practice! Best of luck!
I completed my supplement Sunday night (7/16) and they sent interview invite this morning (7/19). Very quick turnover. I'm very surprised since I thought I read that it could take up to 10 days for Supplement to process!

I submitted my supplemental Sunday afternoon and they got back to me yesterday afternoon so it only took them 2 days to get back to me.

I will be joining you all on August 4th! I submitted my supplemental yesterday and received the email this morning!

Reactions: 2 users
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS received by school: 6/18/17

Has anyone received (UF)- SUPPLEMENTAL received - Application is under review? I see many just reporting an interview rather than an acknowledgement. Just a little anxious.

Has anyone received (UF)- SUPPLEMENTAL received - Application is under review? I see many just reporting an interview rather than an acknowledgement. Just a little anxious.
I received the supplemental 2 days before my invitation

Thank you. More specific question: After completing and submitting the supplemental, did you then receive an acknowledgement that your supplemental was received and has been added to the queue for the admissions committee to review? Thanks!

Thank you. More specific question: After completing and submitting the supplemental, did you then receive an acknowledgement that your supplemental was received and has been added to the queue for the admissions committee to review? Thanks!
Oddly enough, I received my interview about 4 hours before they acknowledged the receipt of my supplemental materials

I submitted yesterday and received that message today

I received my request for an interview a couple of hours before I received the email saying they received my supplemental.

Status
Not open for further replies.