**** The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put down an initial deposit here, but I've decided to attend somewhere else. Good luck to those on the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Did you get accepted to another school? I forget. I know you were waiting for Detroit but I think you got in somewhere else.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Yeah I got accepted into 2 other schools! Still waiting on UDM though lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if people were accepted off of waitlist soon after the deposits were due or did they take a few weeks?

Oh great this thread is back to the top. Just when my anxiety was slowly going away.

Does anyone know if people were accepted off of waitlist soon after the deposits were due or did they take a few weeks?

I called last week and I was told they will probably start calling on the second week of march

Reactions: 1 users
4 new ppl in fb group..one was added 3 hours ago..did anyone hear about any recent acceptances. Do you think they started again

4 new ppl in fb group..one was added 3 hours ago..did anyone hear about any recent acceptances. Do you think they started again
Can you link the fb page? Can't find it!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think the new members are off the waitlist though. I called recently and the deposits were due in the beginning of march so it is most likely people that just decided to accept. On the phone they said acceptances from the waitlist should start this month

Last year they started calling th 6th of march,so Monday for us

I'm scared you guys. Hold me.

Reactions: 2 users
I wouldn't sweat it too much a buddy of mine just barely accepted the invite to the Facebook group today and he was accepted awhile ago.

UDM School of Dentistry - Class of 2021

Still its a good way to track the process
I wouldn't sweat it too much a buddy of mine just barely accepted the invite to the Facebook group today and he was accepted awhile ago.

I wouldn't focus so much on the Facebook page. I know a person on the page who isn't even accepted to UDM and is on the waitlist, and I know of another person on that page that is the spouse of a student who has been accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

And several of the members of the group are actual first year dental students at UDM currently

Facebook group isn't a valid measure. So many of our students are in that group to help the newcomers

Accepted this morning!!! My life is so beautiful now:)

Also just got accepted about 20 minutes ago, interviewed Jan 21st

exactly 3 people were added to the fb group today, dont tell me thats not accurate

Hey what time did you get the call ? what time zone? and do you mind sharing your stats ?
I got a call around noon, Eastern time.

sGPA: 3.67
oGPA: 3.72
DAT 21
Out-of-state from FL!

Congrats everyone!

It seems like they're only calling people that interviewed in January, so maybe they'll call again this week or this month for other people that interviewed predecember. I have no idea but hopefully.

Received an acceptance call at 11:01 am (Central time)!!! I am an out of state applicant from Texas:)
My interview date was November 30th!

Accepted this morning off the waitlist! :soexcited:

exactly 3 people were added to the fb group today, dont tell me thats not accurate

Can confirm 2 of 3 added today are already students but I'll keep checking for ya

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday afternoon!

Does anyone know what is included in the acceptance packet?

To people accepted yesterday, has anyone received notification from UPS that their packet has been sent yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.