****The Official University of Colorado Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone receive an email from U of Colorado this morning like I did? It almost looks like another automated email saying they recieved the app from ADEA and that it was being evaluated but it was from a different dean this time with no mention of a fee or anything.
yep

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone receive an email from U of Colorado this morning like I did? It almost looks like another automated email saying they recieved the app from ADEA and that it was being evaluated but it was from a different dean this time with no mention of a fee or anything.
Who was the dean? Dr. Mediavilla?

Members don't see this ad :)

What does your status in the dental portal say? This is my first time applying and the only school i'm applying too so I'm new to all these emails and statuses thinking they are way better than they are lol

yes i did too!

Got the email as well, Eric might be Rick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Also does anyone know the most recent class profile stats?

Got the email as well, Eric might be Rick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Also does anyone know the most recent class profile stats?
avg dat around 19.5 gpa 3.6 from our orientation

avg dat around 19.5 gpa 3.6 from our orientation

Cool thanks. Do you know ~% of in-state vs out? Someone told me about 30/80 out of state, but idk if there's further preference to neighboring states to Colorado. I'm out of state, East coast.

I got an interview invite. I am in state so I think the first round is in state.

Reactions: 3 users
Cool thanks. Do you know ~% of in-state vs out? Someone told me about 30/80 out of state, but idk if there's further preference to neighboring states to Colorado. I'm out of state, East coast.
from our class, most oos are from arizona. approx 60% 20% wiche 20% other

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview. Out of state!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an invite to interview today. AZ resident.

Reactions: 1 users
Going to be turning down my interview here. Good luck to the rest of you guys!! :)

Going to be turning down my interview here. Good luck to the rest of you guys!! :)
May I ask what is your stats? and do you turn down because you have other better interview options? This is one of my top choice, but I applied pretty late (8/10), and haven't received any secondary link/fee request from them. Congrats on the interviews!

May I ask what is your stats? and do you turn down because you have other better interview options? This is one of my top choice, but I applied pretty late (8/10), and haven't received any secondary link/fee request from them. Congrats on the interviews!
cuz she has columbia and upenn lol

Reactions: 2 users
Got an interview invite today.

Method of notification: email
Residency: CO
Application complete: 7/10
GPA (science, overall): 3.26, 3.37 (includes 4.0 from a Master's program)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/19/23/none

Hey guys! I have a GPA of 3.53 and 3.45 (overall and science respectively), but 18AA and 17TS DAT scores. I co-founded a volunteer organization (putting me at over 1000 volunteer hours along with other volunteer activities), I worked as an EMT for a few years while I was an undergrad (community service/student employment I suppose), lots of extra-curricular activities, and I shadowed 3 dentists (putting me at around 300 hours of dental shadowing experience); given these stats, do you think I have a shot?

Got an interview invite today!

Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: Colorado
AADSAS mail-out date: July 3rd
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/21/none

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Got an interview invite today!

Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: Colorado
AADSAS mail-out date: July 3rd
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/21/none

Good luck to everyone!
I'm wondering how long is the time frame between the time they sent you the link to pay the $25 secondary fee and the interview invite letter? I got an email from them stated that they received my application and will contact for further information (without any mention of $25 fee).
And congratulation on the interview!!!

I'm wondering how long is the time frame between the time they sent you the link to pay the $25 secondary fee and the interview invite letter? I got an email from them stated that they received my application and will contact for further information (without any mention of $25 fee).
And congratulation on the interview!!!

Hello! I started my application on June 1st and chose Colorado right away. On June 29, they sent me an email saying thank you for the application, even though I hadn't sent it in yet. They followed up with an email saying that it was a mistake. I fully sent in my application on July 3rd. I then waited a month for a payment email. It wasn't until August 17th that I realized they may have sent the payment information in the mistake email. I went back and looked and sure enough, they did! (I must have been freaking out about them saying they got my app, that I completely over read it). I sent in the payment on the 17th and then got my invitation on the 22nd.

If you got the mistake email, go back to it and pay your fine! If not, then I would call the school.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hello! I started my application on June 1st and choose Colorado right away. On June 29, they sent me an email saying thank you for the application, even though I hadn't sent it in yet. They followed up with an email saying that it was a mistake. I fully sent in my application on July 3rd. I then waited a month for a payment email. It wasn't until August 17th that I realized they may have sent the payment information in the mistake email. I went back and looked and sure enough, they did! (I must have been freaking out about them saying they got my app, that I completely over read it). I sent in the payment on the 17th and then got my invitation on the 22nd.

If you got the mistake email, go back to it and pay your fine! If not, then I would call the school.

Good luck!

OMGosh, now you said this, I remember reading about the $25 fee in the mistake email too. I will do as you say then!
Thank you so much :)

I submitted my AADSAS application here but never received a follow-up email to submit the $25 application fee. Does everyone have to pay this fee or is it only if they contact you because they're interested?

I submitted my AADSAS application here but never received a follow-up email to submit the $25 application fee. Does everyone have to pay this fee or is it only if they contact you because they're interested?
From what I remember, everyone needs to pay and you can do so via their website.

Did anyone else get the same email asking you for your patience and to pay the processing fee? I already paid the fee two months ago.

Reactions: 4 users
Got the same email also, and even paid two months ago.

I received the email today & this was the third time! App was complete in mid July

Reactions: 1 users
Did you guys pay using your own cards?

I called, but I don't think we have the same issues...

They just sent an email that it was an error & to disregard if we have paid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.