THE OFFICIAL UNE ONLINE COURSE THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd say it's definitely feasible--I flaked out on my discussion posts but still pulled of an A after all (barely). The tests are open notes but you definitely need to understand the material first. Time for completion--I took the extension but I was going through some weird times at work and didn't have as much time as I thought I would.

The professor I had (Frisardi) was very responsive to emails. She even sent us news articles sometimes when genetic technology was in the news. She's very thorough when grading written assignments with detailed responses so it makes the writing worthwhile.
Thank you! How long did it ultimately take you to complete the course? I had asked about extensions and they said they rarely give them. Did you have an exceptional circumstance? If not, how much time did they give you?

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you! How long did it ultimately take you to complete the course? I had asked about extensions and they said they rarely give them. Did you have an exceptional circumstance? If not, how much time did they give you?

No exceptional circumstance, they offered a 10 week extension and I ran with it. Same thing happened for biochem but I think I only used a couple weeks of it.

No exceptional circumstance, they offered a 10 week extension and I ran with it. Same thing happened for biochem but I think I only used a couple weeks of it.
That's great to hear! I am not sure I will have that time, but it's nice to know it's a possibility. Do you have any suggestions for future students of this course on how to prepare most effectively? I can PM you if it is easier :).

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused as to what you're asking. Do you plan on enrolling in the lab? If yes, you download the given software and click on the lab folder in the module. The folder has the lab instructions and lab quiz. If you're not enrolled in the lab, then disregard the lab folder.
I am enrolled in the class + lab. So far, it seems that completing the actual lab is necessary in order to answer the lab questions. Is the lab final pulled from the same group of questions as the lab quizzes? Sorry for the late response-I logged into this website from a foreign computer and just now found it again. Thanks for your input!

Yeah, they're stepping up their game when it comes to cheating so don't test it. Unless he took screenshots or detailed notes on each question I'm not sure how he would have them. My section got an email about using quizlet answers for labs and threatening the academic integrity agreement so they're serious about it.

As for a biochem study routine, I spent a lot of time drawing cycles/molecules/etc and labeling everything from memory until I could do it in my sleep. I made sure I could draw everything from the chapter/lecture before moving to the next. Once the tests start I took five minutes to redraw everything on my notes--that really helps to dump information before you get bogged down from the exam. Pulled of an A only thanks to the class curve.

Hope this helps! I've gotten a lot out of these forums so I like to give back when I can.
There is no more curve so it'll be even harder to get an A for those of you who are thinking about taking this class

So I'm accepted into dental school, but I need to take Orgo 2 Lab, and Physics 2. These are the only two courses that I need to take so I wanted to do them online. I'm taking on a full time job and we just had our first baby so I'm looking for online, cheap and easy.

I'm thinking of taking Orgo 2 Lab at UNE but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this course?

Also, UNE doesn't offer Physics 2 online. I'm thinking of taking it at BYU but everything is proctored. Does anyone have any recommendations for other schools? I just have to get this course done so if I can find something easier, that'd be great!

I took biochem without a lab component at my undergrad institution, 4 credits messed up, got a C. Want to retake it online through NECOM. Will the grade from "online medical biochemistry" replace "introduction to biochemistry?" Has anyone else
On here done this online biochem class for grade replacement? I also want to do this course because I've heard that it's good preparation for medical school. I'm
Going to email AACOMAS, but they don't seem to always be responsive. Thank you

The courses do not show up as online on a transcript. That being said, I'm sure most people know UNE courses are online since they are vastly used. Most schools don't have a problem with them, but some state that they will make you less competitive.

Reactions: 1 user
I just finished the biochemistry class with an A and let me tell you that this class was extremely difficult. Extremely is an understatement. This class was 2 X harder than any prerequisite science class that I have taken at the state school I am doing my post bacc at.

Let me give you my background:
I am a 24 year old consultant who has to travel frequently. This job requires anywhere between 50-60 hours a week. The state school near where I live in Dallas does not offer Biochemistry at night. Since the only classes that I had left to take were Orgo 2, biochem, and English (the rest taken at my undergraduate school- I was Engineering and CS as an undergraduate) I decided that one online class would be permissible to a lot of the schools I would be applying to. All Texas TMDSAS schools said they took it. Worst case scenario, I would get a good background for the MCAT and would be able to show to schools that I can handle a medical school level curriculum even if I had to retake biochem before matriculating. Best case scenario I get credit. That's why I elected to not take a class at the local CC at night: I thought this class would be a better signaler than a CC class if I got an A in it.

I'll be applying in Texas, so I have a TMDSAS GPA of 3.87ish and a AMCAS GPA of 3.80ish. I went to a top 10 school (Ivy) and graduated with Honors so I think this will be enough to make me competitive for a state MD school. I mention this for two reasons:
1). To show that I'm not incompetent. A lot of people are dismissive of the opinions of others because they think that they "don't work hard" or that they're not intelligent. This isn't true in the slightest. Smart and hardworking people struggle too. If they struggle, there is a high chance that you will struggle too.
2). To show that I'm not planning on applying to osteopathic schools this cycle. As such, my advice and opinions may not apply to you.

With all being said, let's get started.

I probably studied 14 hours each week for just new material (Exams took extra). This wasn't because I was just bad at retaining information, but rather because of the way the course is structured. To get an A in this class, you literally need to memorize every word that comes out of her mouth. Every single detail is good to know because if not tested directly, it will be tested tangentially. The way the course is structured, the only way to get this information is to watch and re-watch each lecture. I probably watched each lecture 5+ times to make sure my notes weren't missing any information. Ultimately, the questions are designed to test you on minutia. There are very few "gimme" questions on the exams. Whether this is fair I don't know. My undergraduate didn't have multiple choice exams, so I don't know if this is the standard.

Some questions are designed to trick you. One such question was the following: Which of the following is a precursor for gluconeogenesis? Two answers were protein and glycerol. Well she said in lecture that both were precursors, but only protein was the correct answer because it is "more" of a precursor. Yeah I got that question wrong.

The class is very harsh in grading. I missed 10 questions total: 1 in Unit 1, 1 in Unit 3, 2 in Unit 2 and 5 in Unit 4 and barely got an A. Any question you miss will therefore hurt you dearly. You hear a lot of people in this class taking about getting a straight A. Well that was in the magical time of a curve. There is no curve now, which makes the class even more ridiculously unforgiving.

The lecture quality is not the best. In fact, it is outright poor. She goes over so much content that she glosses over things. This doesn't give you the depth that you need to understand things for the MCAT (this is particularly true for Unit 1 material, which I can barely remember even though I just finished this class). She also has errors in her lectures. This is inexcusable. You can't have incorrect statements in your lectures. It makes it extremely difficult for people to understand conceptually what's happening, especially in an online class (pay attention to insulin synthesis!).

You may be asking: "Well golly inajeT02 you make a lot of fine points but how do people do so well in this course?" A lot of people study extremely hard, but a lot of people also cheat. I was curious, so I wrote down a question from one of the proctored Unit 4 exams verbatim, and googled that question. Guess what? It was on the internet. That may have just been one question (a fairly easy one in retrospect) but that goes to show you that there are answers online so someone is probably using them. A lot of people also probably don't close their books for the Unit 1 and Unit 3 exams. If you're ethical like I am, you're at an inherent disadvantage.

I will say that you do learn a lot. You go through a lot of material and are expected to learn that material well. Many people say, "Well this is a medical school level class. What did you expect?" I don't mind learning. On the contrary I love learning and that's why I want to go back to school. What I don't like is a class that is not conducive for learning. This class has a lot of BS that you have to deal with that stem from its structure and harshness. If medical school is actually like this, where the lectures are awful and terrible, God help us all.

This class is a nightmare for your GPA, but good as a way to fulfill a requirement if you've already been accepted or something (where your GPA doesn't matter)

For reference, here were my final "tallies"
Time taken in weeks: 17 weeks 3 days
Hours studied: 304 hours
Grade: 94ish% (A)

PM me if you have questions or post in here if you think it'll be valuable for others to read as well. Also take my advice at face value. Other people will have different opinions. You may disagree with mine. That's fine. I don't care what you end up doing. I just want people to make fully informed decisions. This community convinced me to go back to school to be a doctor. I just want to do my part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I just finished the biochemistry class with an A and let me tell you that this class was extremely difficult. Extremely is an understatement. This class was 2 X harder than any prerequisite science class that I have taken at the state school I am doing my post bacc at.

I am a 24 year old consultant who has to travel frequently. This job requires anywhere between 50-60 hours a week. The state school near where I live in Dallas does not offer Biochemistry at night. Since the only classes that I had left to take were Orgo 2, biochem, and English (the rest taken at my undergraduate school- I was Engineering and CS as an undergraduate) I decided that one online class would be permissible to a lot of the schools I would be applying to. All Texas TMDSAS schools said they took it. Worst case scenario, I would get a good background for the MCAT and would be able to show to schools that I can handle a medical school level curriculum even if I had to retake biochem before matriculating. Best case scenario I get credit. That's why I elected to not take a class at the local CC at night: I thought this class would be a better signaler than a CC class if I got an A in it.

I'll be applying in Texas, so I have a TMDSAS GPA of 3.87ish and a AMCAS GPA of 3.80ish. I went to a top 10 school (Ivy) and graduated with Honors so I think this will be enough to make me competitive for a state MD school. I mention this for two reasons:
1). To show that I'm not incompetent. A lot of people are dismissive of the opinions of others because they think that they "don't work hard" or that they're not intelligent. This isn't true in the slightest. Smart and hardworking people struggle too. If they struggle, there is a high chance that you will struggle too.
2). To show that I'm not planning on applying to osteopathic schools this cycle. As such, my advice and opinions may not apply to you.

I probably studied 14 hours a day each week for just new material (Exams took extra). This wasn't because I was just bad at retaining information, but rather because of the way the course is structured. To get an A in this class, you literally need to memorize every word that comes out of her mouth. Every single detail is good to know because if not tested directly, it will be tested tangentially. The way the course is structured, the only way to get this information is to watch and re-watch each lecture. I probably watched each lecture 5+ times to make sure my notes weren't missing any information. Ultimately, the questions are designed to test you on minutia. There are very few "gimme" questions on the exams. Whether this is fair I don't know. My undergraduate didn't have multiple choice exams, so I don't know if this is the standard.

Some questions are designed to trick you. One such question was the following: Which of the following is a precursor for gluconeogenesis? Two answers were protein and glycerol. Well she said in lecture that both were precursors, but only protein was the correct answer because it is "more" of a precursor. Yeah I got that question wrong.

The class is very harsh in grading. I missed 10 questions total: 1 in Unit 1, 1 in Unit 3, 2 in Unit 2 and 5 in Unit 4 and barely got an A. Any question you miss will therefore hurt you dearly. You hear a lot of people in this class taking about getting a straight A. Well that was in the magical time of a curve. There is no curve now, which makes the class even more ridiculously unforgiving.

The lecture quality is not the best. In fact, it is outright poor. She goes over so much content that she glosses over things. This doesn't give you the depth that you need to understand things for the MCAT (this is particularly true for Unit 1 material, which I can barely remember even though I just finished this class). She also has errors in her lectures. This is inexcusable. You can't have incorrect statements in your lectures. It makes it extremely difficult for people to understand conceptually what's happening, especially in an online class (pay attention to insulin synthesis!).

You may be asking: "Well golly inajeT02 you make a lot of fine points but how do people do so well in this course?" A lot of people study extremely hard, but a lot of people also cheat. I was curious, so I wrote down a question from one of the proctored Unit 4 exams verbatim, and googled that question. Guess what? It was on the internet. That may have just been one question (a fairly easy one in retrospect) but that goes to show you that there are answers online so someone is probably using them. A lot of people also probably don't close their books for the Unit 1 and Unit 3 exams. If you're ethical like I am, you're at an inherent disadvantage.

I will say that you do learn a lot. You go through a lot of material and are expected to learn that material well. Many people say, "Well this is a medical school level class. What did you expect?" I don't mind learning. On the contrary I love learning and that's why I want to go back to school. What I don't like is a class that is not conducive for learning. This class has a lot of BS that you have to deal with that stem from its structure and harshness. If medical school is actually like this, where the lectures are awful and terrible, God help us all.

This class is a nightmare for your GPA, but good as a way to fulfill a requirement if you've already been accepted or something (where your GPA doesn't matter)

PM me if you have questions or post in here if you think it'll be valuable for others to read as well. Also take my advice at face value. Other people will have different opinions. You may disagree with mine. That's fine. I don't care what you end up doing. I just want people to make fully informed decisions. This community convinced me to go back to school to be a doctor. I just want to do my part.
By any chance did you also take genetics? Just trying to get another opinion on that course.

By any chance did you also take genetics? Just trying to get another opinion on that course.
I did not but from my understanding from what other people have posted in this thread, biochemistry is the hardest course UNE has, so it might be easier. Can't attest to the teaching quality of Genetics though

I probably studied 14 hours a day each week for just new material (Exams took extra). This wasn't because I was just bad at retaining information, but rather because of the way the course is structured. To get an A in this class, you literally need to memorize every word that comes out of her mouth. Every single detail is good to know because if not tested directly, it will be tested tangentially. The way the course is structured, the only way to get this information is to watch and re-watch each lecture. I probably watched each lecture 5+ times to make sure my notes weren't missing any information. Ultimately, the questions are designed to test you on minutia. There are very few "gimme" questions on the exams. Whether this is fair I don't know. My undergraduate didn't have multiple choice exams, so I don't know if this is the standard.

Watching the videos multiple times is the best advice for this class. The one thing I will add is my advice to learn the pathways/cascades thoroughly after the first watch, so that on subsequent watches you can focus just on the smaller details.

I seem to be in a very small minority who felt this class wasn't too bad. So congrats on your hard won A and good luck next cycle with TMDSAS. With your GPA you should be in good shape if you can get a decent MCAT score. I'll be applying with you.

Members don't see this ad :)

I took biochemistry at my undergraduate institution and got a C. At that school, it was a 4 credit hour class. I want to retake it for grade replacement, but at my current school, biochemistry is only 3 credits. Since the two are not equivalent credits, I can't take it at my school because it won't count for grade replacement unless I take the lab with it, which is horrendous at my school. So, I was going to take it online through NECOM for grade replacement, since online biochemistry is 4 credits. I already told my advisor at my college that I'll be taking it online. Now, I don't know what to do *internal screaming* I really don't want to do poorly twice.

I took biochemistry at my undergraduate institution and got a C. At that school, it was a 4 credit hour class. I want to retake it for grade replacement, but at my current school, biochemistry is only 3 credits. Since the two are not equivalent credits, I can't take it at my school because it won't count for grade replacement unless I take the lab with it, which is horrendous at my school. So, I was going to take it online through NECOM for grade replacement, since online biochemistry is 4 credits. I already told my advisor at my college that I'll be taking it online. Now, I don't know what to do *internal screaming* I really don't want to do poorly twice.
There may be other online options. I did not take this course online but there have to be other options.

I've heard people comment on the online course from Colorado State University:
http://www.online.colostate.edu/cou...courses.dot?subject_cat=129633#courselistings

It seems as if it's four credits. It might be worth it to do more investigation

Hey everyone! I've been lurking around for a little while and I was planning to take Gen Chem I at UNE as soon as possible. Anyone have any experience with it? Also I was looking at the descriptions of both the Gen Chem I at my university and the medical Gen Chem I at UNE and they seem similar so would AACOMAS count that for the retake? The medical part is what's throwing me off. Thanks!

Hey everyone! I've been lurking around for a little while and I was planning to take Gen Chem I at UNE as soon as possible. Anyone have any experience with it? Also I was looking at the descriptions of both the Gen Chem I at my university and the medical Gen Chem I at UNE and they seem similar so would AACOMAS count that for the retake? The medical part is what's throwing me off. Thanks!

If the credits are the same, then you shouldn't have a problem. To be safe, I would email aacomas both of the course descriptions.

How is this program? Anyone have a FAQ? I was thinking about retaking a bunch of core pre-reqs for grade replacement.
I just finished Chemistry 1(Chem1010) with the lab. It was fairly easy.I got an A- on the lecture portion and a C- on the lab portion. The hardest part was the Lab final exam which seemed like the questions were in relation to what was on the quizzes but seemed pretty nonexistent in relation to what I studied. Dr. Rowe was very helpful and prompt in regards to emails. This was very helpful because I did this course overseas while helping my grandmother who is currently suffering from Alzheimers and is near death. This also related to the flexibility, I had many family constraints come up, and since I wanted to slowly retire from my current field of education instead of jumping right into it all which has lead me to crash and burn this was a very huge added bonus to me.

the only downside and very confusing thing to me is how can the lab be a entirely different course in and of itself? This was the first time I've encountered that. I was like really what?! Good thing is I can re-take the lab portion since I do not think most schools will look at a C- favorably even though the main component I got an A- on.

One course though that I read the syllabus for seemed VERY restrictive and un-resonable was the UNE Physics course. It stated that for the exams that you had to scan or show the proctor your blank scrap paper and that no graphic calculator could be used. This was quite un-resonable IMHO. Has anyone taken this course and could you relay your experiences. Are the Quizzes un-proctored like the other classes?

Last edited:
p
It's not necessarily that what's taught in it is not helpful for the MCAT, it's that the course focuses too much on memorizing minutia at the expense of actually understanding the material on a deeper level. By understanding the material at a deeper level, I don't mean memorizing minutia. I mean actually being able to apply what you learn to new situations which is what the MCAT primarily tests for. It's pretty easy to get a C to B, but anything higher than that will require significant work. I just finished the Week 16 material (took me 16 weeks to get to this point). Gonna spend 1-1.5 weeks studying for the final, then take it. I'm going to write a full review of the course a little after that if you're still on the fence about taking it or not.
Please do as I am on the fence about it. Thank you so much

Hello, please see my previous post on mine. As for AACOMAS counting it for the re-take I do not see why they would not, but I can be wrong.

Last edited:
hello all! First post! I am thinking of taking UNE classes online combined with UCLA extension premed classes for my science requirements.
Has anyone heard of or have experience applying to UCLA medical school with UNE classes? Their requirements advised they DO accept online classes but I want to know if I am really okay taking UNE classes as I am slightly nervous. I am looking into other schools as well but this is the closest to me distance wise and would be my top choice due to that reason. Thanks for the info everyone!

Hello, please see my previous post on mine. As for AACOMAS counting it for the re-take I do not see why they would not, but I can be wrong.

I just finished Chemistry 1(Chem1010) with the lab. It was fairly easy.I got an A- on the lecture portion and a C- on the lab portion.

Thanks for the information! How many weeks did it take you to finish this course? My goal was anywhere from 10-12 weeks while studying for the MCAT so hopefully I can learn things that would help me for the May 2017 MCAT. How many hours did you put in a week? Thanks!

UNE Medical Biology 1 students: I have 1 eScienceLabs kit 1622 for sale. It is the full kit and unused. This is the kit that is required for the lab portion of the course. Retails $189.00 + 19.59 shipping. Selling for: $139.00 + shipping. Message me if interested.

Thanks for the information! How many weeks did it take you to finish this course? My goal was anywhere from 10-12 weeks while studying for the MCAT so hopefully I can learn things that would help me for the May 2017 MCAT. How many hours did you put in a week? Thanks!
I would start studying now for the MCAT, along side the classes. I was able to finish pretty fast about a month or so. The material is pretty straight forward and being a open book open note tests and the quizzes being the same there is that added bonus. I usually put in about a couple hours or more.

Haven't seen anything about this -- does anybody have feedback or comments on UNE's MATH 1005 Statistics for Health Professions course?

Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest an accredited (affordability is a big plus) online university which uses online proctoring for exams?
I want to take some non-science courses, but I can't find any that utilize online proctoring.

For some background info, there is no offline proctoring center in the city I am located in- there's only one proctoring center in the country I'm at, and that one happens to be 7 hours away (total travel of ~14 hours back and forth) which is pretty impossible to fit into a working adult's schedule. I have looked up on local universities and embassies, but apparently, none offer proctoring services.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Hello everyone! I am scheduled to take the final exams for Bio 1 with Rapach Henry, Bio 2 with Fischer and Micro with Farell in a few days. For those who have taken the exams, what were your thoughts and what materials did you find useful to prepare from? I am actually studying from the textbook because I personally feel that the lectures are too vague. Also, is there a curve for these classes? Thanks so much!! :)

Hi @gudday012,

You can look at UMN (tuition is really steep), CSU, Oregon State (quarters not semesters, beware), UMASS, UNC, Texas for non-science classes.

Also, is there a curve for Pathophysiology with Kaushik, Davidson, etc.?

Hi @gudday012,

You can look at UMN (tuition is really steep), CSU, Oregon State (quarters not semesters, beware), UMASS, UNC, Texas for non-science classes.

Thanks @impervious0ne !!! Unfortunately, those schools also seem to require offline proctors, and you really weren't kidding about the cliff steep tuition!!! (thiiiiiis many! :singing:) Thanks a lot for your input nevertheless :)

Hey guys, I just spoke with a counselor for this school and he said to be careful because some medical schools will not accept these courses for substitution for a lab component.

Last edited:
I am looking to take UNE's Online Medical Biochem. I don't have a background in organic chemistry but I can devote about 3-4 hours a day during the week and more on the weekend. Wondering if this class is doable for me. I have about 3.7 GPA in grad school taking mostly biology courses.

Is there a curve? Does anyone have any suggestions on what to study more or less? Additionally is there any supplemental materials (books or youtube videos) that helped?

Has anyone taken Anatomy through UNE? I am trying to decide whether or not to withdraw and take it at a local school, as it is feeling impossible, despite studying.

Are courses like genetics looked at as upper levels for medical school admission?

Hi all, I am planning to register for Anatomy 1005 at UNE online with Thierry Barco, anyone who has taken the class can provide feedback will be much appreciated. This is my first time enrolling for a perquisite online so any feedback I can get who has taken this class will be great help. Thank You :)

Hi everyone,

So I started Biochem today and I had already read a few chapters before the class started. Im already accepted into my program and im trying not to stress (only need a C, but havent made below an A in a while). I have time to study. I would like to get through this class as soon as I can because the sooner I do, the sooner I can relax a little bit before the real school starts.

Ive never taken a class online like this and its honestly kinda scaring me. I guess I wanted to ask what was the most helpful to you guys? I mean was reading the chapters first worth it or a waste? Im trying to read them, but a lot of info and I looked ahead at the prequiz for week 1 and its asking stuff I had already read and not even highlighted....so Im not even sure Im accomplishing anything. Maybe I should watch the lectures first?

I have found some stuff on quizlet that looks good and can quiz myself, but in general, do you guys just really study the lectures, study guides and objectives? Is reading the book helpful? Is there anything thats mostly a waste and can cut out and focus more time on something more helpful?

Thank you so much in advance for all responses. I really wish I wasnt in a bind and needed this class over before the end of May.

UNE's course extension (I grade) policy has changed. Student's are expected to complete the course within the 16 week period, and only those who are under very extenuating circumstances are eligible to apply for a course extension of no longer than 4 weeks (previously 10 weeks).

http://online.une.edu/science-prerequisites/students/incomplete-grade-policy/

Just to throw s'more info out here ;)

Hello Everyone! I am currently enrolled in Gen Chem 1010 and preparing to take the Midterm. I was wondering if there are any tips for the upcoming test and what I should concentrate my studying on? I have also taken Bio 1 and Bio 2 if anyone has any burning questions. Please PM me with Info or questions, or post on board if you think it will benefit others. Thank you in advance!!

More evidence that UNE is not student friendly. The flexibility with scheduling was the best thing they had going.

You're so biased against them you completely misunderstood the post... That post had nothing to do with the flexible scheduling.

Completed 3 courses at UNE. Nothing negative really to say about the courses and instructor, it's pretty much a self taught process. I don't plan on taking any more courses through UNE. I still have ochem and physics left, at this point I'd rather save money and take them at my local community college and hopefully land a couple of LOR from my college professors.

Trying to find out a little about the lab portion of UNE's genetics. Can you describe that?

Or Biochem at UC Berkeley extension instead of UNE? Since there seems to be a consensus that it's not so great at UNE.
Don't take it at UCB Ex. It's a hell from what I've read, and they require you to take the final exam at an assigned place. It's a hassle to arrange that as well.

Trying to find out a little about the lab portion of UNE's genetics. Can you describe that?

There are two types of labs--one is a computer game type and the other is a simulation. I found the simulations relatively helpful, but they're a little frustrating to navigate through. Not too much of a time drain and relatively easy to find the answers for the lab reports.

I did find they weren't lined up with the course material so that was frustrating. I found myself putting off labs until I saw the material made sense with the lecture.

Hope this helps

Has anyone taken UNE's Online Medical Physiology? If so, how many hours did you need for studying? Did you feel like the course was well organized? Thanks!