***The Official UNE Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Accepted!!! Can't wait!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe they'll be accepting more students throughout the week, God willing.

Also still waiting to hear, Interviewed Nov. 3rd 2016

For those of you who got accepted, what were your scores? (DAT, GPA) Just curious

Why do I have that terrible feeling that the school is not going to be accepting people anymore? I hope I'm wrong.

Why do I have that terrible feeling that the school is not going to be accepting people anymore? I hope I'm wrong.

Schools will continue to accept applicants until all seats are filled. Sometimes accepted applicants have a change of heart and forfeit their deposit, freeing up a spot.
It's impossible to guess if/when additional applicants will be accepted due to this fact.

I know this isn't the greatest answer since the process is out of your hands now, but I hope you can rest assured in the fact that you put in your best effort.
I had to distract myself with work and hobbies as much as possible while I waited.. Good luck!

Where are you able to do rotations? Just in the New England area or are they connecting with more places further out in the US?

As you may know, UNE students go on three externships during the 4th year.
Most areas are in the New England states, however, there are sites in hawaii, california, etc.
School has also shown their interest in overseas externship sites (Morocco, Southeast Asia).
Externships are years down the line for me, and I'm sure more options will become available by the time you guys are D4s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Schools will continue to accept applicants until all seats are filled. Sometimes accepted applicants have a change of heart and forfeit their deposit, freeing up a spot.
It's impossible to guess if/when additional applicants will be accepted due to this fact.

I know this isn't the greatest answer since the process is out of your hands now, but I hope you can rest assured in the fact that you put in your best effort.
I had to distract myself with work and hobbies as much as possible while I waited.. Good luck!
Thank you, I appreciate your words. Were you accepted from the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I remember, at the bottom of the "Waitlist FAQ's" that was sent out to those who were put on the waitlist, the school says they accept candidates until August or until all seats have been filled. I don't think a letter has been sent out stating that all spots have been filled yet. Like everyone else, I am still hoping since it's all we can do.

Also still waiting. I'm hanging in there, but I don't like how it's May already :( Let's hope the wait list keeps moving.

Waiting as well! Hoping for the best! God bless us all!

For people who have gotten accepted what day is it that they usually reach out?

And yet, I've received another Continued Interest Inquiry for probably the fourth time now. UNE, clearly I'm interested. Pick me, please? :)

Okie I got one today too and I hope you get it. Une was where I wanted to attend.

So the AADSAS site changed and my account is forever gone, did you guys have your aadsas numbers saved?

So the AADSAS site changed and my account is forever gone, did you guys have your aadsas numbers saved?

My AADSAS number is practically ingrained in my memory from repeating it so many times in my e-mails to Admissions. Maybe you can check any of your past e-mails to schools to see if it's written there?

Accepted yesterday via email. Canadian applicant from westcoast.

Anyone know if the class if almost full yet? The wait is killing me and I really want to attend UNE.

Anyone know if the class if almost full yet? The wait is killing me and I really want to attend UNE.
You can call and speak to cooper he told me a week ago that they still had seats, call and let us know since I already did haha

Can someone tell me what made them choose UNE? I'm thinking about adding them to my list.

Can someone tell me what made them choose UNE? I'm thinking about adding them to my list.

Location, program is great with early clinical exposure, and the last year is filled with offsite externships which I think is a unique opportunity to attain real world experience and diverse patient pools. I also strongly agreed with the school's mission.
I loved my interview experience and was very impressed with their facilities. Also very impressive was how friendly and approachable faculty and students are.

Location, program is great with early clinical exposure, and the last year is filled with offsite externships which I think is a unique opportunity to attain real world experience and diverse patient pools. I also strongly agreed with the school's mission.
I loved my interview experience and was very impressed with their facilities. Also very impressive was how friendly and approachable faculty and students are.
Do you know if this school is pass/fail?

Thank you very much. Congrats on your acceptance.

Oh course and thank you! Best wishes to you. I hope you get the news you're looking for this application cycle! If you have any question don't hesitate to message me.

I've been trying to get in touch via both email and phone calls. So far neither have yielded any results. I have some questions for them, and i would like to know if there is still a reasonable chance of being accepted.

I've been trying to get in touch via both email and phone calls. So far neither have yielded any results. I have some questions for them, and i would like to know if there is still a reasonable chance of being accepted.

I've reached out as well, both by phone and e-mail. When I called admissions, they said the admissions coordinator was out last week. I had a question regarding the wait-list and wondering if any seats were still open. He got back to me today and wrote me a very vague answer, so :\

I just withdrew my acceptance. I hope it opens up a seat for one of you! Best of luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Shoutout to Floss Like a Boss because I got accepted today shortly after they withdrew their acceptance. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for accepted students?

Reactions: 3 users
I've reached out as well, both by phone and e-mail. When I called admissions, they said the admissions coordinator was out last week. I had a question regarding the wait-list and wondering if any seats were still open. He got back to me today and wrote me a very vague answer, so :\
I also got an email from him saying that they will keep review my application until the class has matriculated. From the sound of this, it sounds like not all of the accepted students have fully committed to UNE. So there still is a chance I suppose, no matter how slim it is.

Lets hope so!

Shoutout to Floss Like a Boss because I got accepted today shortly after they withdrew their acceptance. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for accepted students?

Yay! Congratulations!! Yes, there is a Facebook group. I was emailed a direct link to the group.

Hey guys! For those of you who interviewed and got accepted last year, any tips of the interview or anything interesting that you guys noticed would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meeting some of you this month!