***The Official UNE Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Same but I got accepted by CASE so I'm not going to reply.
Me too, and may reject Case too. And maybe you should reply lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone who has had an interview receive a post-dec 1 acceptance?

Hey guys! I got accepted at UNE on December 1st and will be giving up my seat. I wish you good luck to you all, and I know that you will get into the program you deserve. Be patient, this is a process that fluctuates and a a lot of people are giving up seats in one school to decide for another one. I thought that UNE was excellent clinically, with an outstanding externship program, and when we visited the clinic, it was full of patients! So that’s a good thing :rolleyes::bow:
I’m a FL resident, from Miami. I was also accepted by Rutgers (NJ) and Nova (FL). This is a very difficult decision to make, :cryi: but I’ll be leaning towards Rutgers because it’s cheaper than NOVA (and also UNE) and has excellent clinical exposure too. If you have any questions (or tips about my decision)..
please help me!! :help: PM me. Best of luck to you all!! :kiss::luck::love:

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for letting us know @CubanDentist93 :)Keep your heads up everyone. I know the wait is tense, but I think we will hear from them within the next couple weeks as people accept/decline their seats. Dont let this thread die, good luck!

I was accepted into UNE but have turned it down to attend OU. I hope that helps a waitlister out there somewhere! Best of luck future dentists!

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys think when they initially sent out acceptance letters that was for all 64 seats?

I hope January brings good news for a lot of us who are still waiting for an answer :)

Thoughts about attending UNE if considering a specialty?

Also, I am wondering if the 4th year off-site rotations would allow us to learn just as much as being in the dental school clinic?
Here's a pro to not having specialty residency programs at UNE....we get to take in cases that would normally be snatched by a resident. That may change slightly with the AEGD program starting, but don't worry about being disadvantaged to apply to a specialty. I think you have an advantage being at UNE. The fourth year rotations vary greatly from site to site. Some are FQHC's and some are private practices. You will always see more patients at these sites than at school.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know when they'll start sending out acceptances again??

anyone know when they'll start sending out acceptances again??
Probably the end of this week or sometime next week. Check last year's thread. They sent out second wave of acceptances on first friday of January

Does anyone know when UNE stops interviewing people?

Here's a pro to not having specialty residency programs at UNE....we get to take in cases that would normally be snatched by a resident. That may change slightly with the AEGD program starting, but don't worry about being disadvantaged to apply to a specialty. I think you have an advantage being at UNE. The fourth year rotations vary greatly from site to site. Some are FQHC's and some are private practices. You will always see more patients at these sites than at school.

This was a big factor in my decision to pick UNE as the school I will attend next year. But have you heard any details about the rotations from a student that has been through it? I'm curious to know if they actually have it put together yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Sent in my deposit yesterday! Hello future classmates!

Another rejection without interview. 2017 is starting out real good for me haha

anyone get the "level of interest" email? I did.. sigh. Here's to hoping I get some luck at UNE. Responded in like 5 mins loll

I haven't gotten a level of interest email, however I did send in a still interested email a few weeks back.

I haven't gotten a level of interest email, however I did send in a still interested email a few weeks back.
this is the one school I didn't send an update/interest email lol hope they contact you back

Oh so you got one a few weeks back didn't reply to it and they sent it again ?

Got the same email. Replied and sent back.

Are the people who received this continued interest inquiry the ones who have not received an interview yet? Just curious because I think those who did interview received this same e-mail a few weeks ago.

Are the people who received this continued interest inquiry the ones who have not received an interview yet? Just curious because I think those who did interview received this same e-mail a few weeks ago.
i havent received an interview yet

Well... I have not interviewed yet!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I haven't interviewed yet

Did you guys receive the supplemental?

I haven't received the supplemental... but did not get a rejection yet. I would have figured not getting the sup at this point would be automatic rejection.

Interesting, thanks! I received the supplemental back in July as well but did not get the continued interest email today so I'm assuming that will be a rejection for me.

Got the continued interest inquiry today as well (no interview yet). Supplemental also received in July.

Today is the day.. got the phone call this morning.. keep your chin up and be prepared!!

its december 1st all over again...no phone call

Today is the day.. got the phone call this morning.. keep your chin up and be prepared!!
Accepted? or interview? Either way, congrats!