***The Official UIC Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance thread***

I'm wondering the same thing. There has to be at least a few of you who haven't made their final decision!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I know it's a little early to start thinking about this for you guys, but I'm advertising this to your upperclassmen and thought maybe you would benefit from seeing it too, though I didn't want to request entrance to your facebook group. Would you please spread this information to any friends you think would be interested?

I have a mentor who graduated a few years ago from UIC (I go to Marquette) and he gave me his dentoform teeth and burs for Sim Lab. The teeth don't fit my dentoform because I have the other Columbia mode (they only make 2). I'm selling all of these materials for him instead. Since dentoform teeth go for about $2/piece, this is a deal since it includes the other materials. , I'm selling all the new teeth (134 teeth, details in picture album), the burs (113 of them), the sable brush, rubber dam retainers, and used dentoform teeth (you can do crown preparations on previously prepped and filled teeth) for $250 +shipping (from Milwaukee, WI). Anyone who is interested can contact me at [email protected]. Here are the pictures and details ()

UIC gives all of these things for free. You don't need to purchase this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when UIC sends their second wave?

Reactions: 1 user
Did any OOS kids from this cycle get an interview at this time of the year?

Sorry I'm digging up an old thread but hopefully some of yall could help me! I'm legally a CA resident but my fiance (soon to be husband) has a job lined up in Chicago and all his family is there, so UIC is pretty much the only school I'd want to go to. What would be the best way to present that to adcoms? That would hopefully give me a little better than OOS standing because it's the only school I want to attend, and I'll be living/practicing in Chicago area for the rest of my life most likely.

Sorry I'm digging up an old thread but hopefully some of yall could help me! I'm legally a CA resident but my fiance (soon to be husband) has a job lined up in Chicago and all his family is there, so UIC is pretty much the only school I'd want to go to. What would be the best way to present that to adcoms? That would hopefully give me a little better than OOS standing because it's the only school I want to attend, and I'll be living/practicing in Chicago area for the rest of my life most likely.
I don't recommend putting all your eggs in that basket. UIC interviews less than 20 OOS and offers 4-5 of those out of over 200 interviewees.

Reactions: 1 user

Apply to midwestern university- IL and Marquette. A lot of people commute to Milwaukee from chicago.

Midwestern is super cheap compared to OOS UIC. and Marquette is like a state school compared to UIC OOS tuition