***The Official UCLA Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, what date did you interview exactly? Because I interviewed on the 21st and was told the same. So I'm just trying to figure out when the class filled up! Thanks !!

I interviewed on Feb 17th

Members don't see this ad.

When I interviewed this past February, they said that the class is already full, but they are waiting for the deposits from some students to finalize their seats. So from my understanding, I was in the gray area for interviews between a possible seat and the waitlist. If you look back from the previous class trends, they held interviews until March or even April. BEST!

Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Fall quarter starts on Sept 25th, any idea when ppl will be arriving on campus? Is there an orientation week? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Fall quarter starts on Sept 25th, any idea when ppl will be arriving on campus? Is there an orientation week? Thanks!
Yes, you will have an orientation week. I recommend moving into new housing at least a week in advance to unpack, explore the area, hang out with new classmates, etc. :)

Does anyone know when UCLA interviews end? I haven't heard back from UCLA since I applied in October so I'm wondering if there's any hope at this point. I found a great housing situation for another school where I was accepted and I need to pay the security deposit soon. Any input is appreciated! Thank you!

Does anyone know when UCLA interviews end? I haven't heard back from UCLA since I applied in October so I'm wondering if there's any hope at this point. I found a great housing situation for another school where I was accepted and I need to pay the security deposit soon. Any input is appreciated! Thank you!
I believe they are interviewing for waitlist now. Or at least thats what i think since when I interviewed there they were already saying our group was borderline between actual seats or waitlist, depending on if ppl accept their offer. And this was early February.

I believe they are interviewing for waitlist now. Or at least thats what i think since when I interviewed there they were already saying our group was borderline between actual seats or waitlist, depending on if ppl accept their offer. And this was early February.

Thanks for sharing! That's helpful to give me an idea of what's going on over there. I'll keep waiting.

Any other input is appreciated!

The class is full -- per Noemi. Spots won't open up until people don't pay their deposits/withdraw their offers.

Members don't see this ad :)
ya boy just submitted his deposit :cat:✨ see y'all in the fall!!

also for those of you who are curious i interviewed feb 17th & got the call march 8th. best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!!

Reactions: 2 users
ya boy just submitted his deposit :cat:✨ see y'all in the fall!!

also for those of you who are curious i interviewed feb 17th & got the call march 8th. best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!!
Do you mind me asking what your stats were?

Do you mind me asking what your stats were?

nah not at all!! 3.42 science GPA, 3.52 cumulative GPA, 23 AA, 23 TS, 23 PAT, ~100 shadowing hours, ~50 chairside assisting hours, ~300 misc volunteer hours, held eboard positions for two years in both my predental org & another prehealth org, was a peer mentor at my school's health professions advising office, and have been working as a dental lab tech for the past year and a half.

nah not at all!! 3.42 science GPA, 3.52 cumulative GPA, 23 AA, 23 TS, 23 PAT, ~100 shadowing hours, ~50 chairside assisting hours, ~300 misc volunteer hours, held eboard positions for two years in both my predental org & another prehealth org, was a peer mentor at my school's health professions advising office, and have been working as a dental lab tech for the past year and a half.
Wait, which school did you go to? I interviewed on the same day and can't put a face on you.

Did anyone receive an interview invitation from UCLA in March?

ACCEPTED!!! See you guys this Fall!! I was a Feb 17th interviewee!!

Reactions: 3 users
Noemi replied to my email on Monday. She mentioned that UCLA may invite a few more applicants to interview for the alternate list in a few weeks.
I hope that I can get an interview invitation :)

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted 4/12 interviewed 3/10

Reactions: 4 users
Dang I wonder what's happening with all the people who've interviewed but haven't heard back yet if they're accepting people still.

Does anyone know when we will be receiving more information, such as computer requirements and collecting teeth?

Sorry this a little late but, got the call last Thursday at 11:30. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
Not much of an update as this was to be expected, but my status was updated to "waitlisted" in AADSAS over the weekend.

So . . . does anyone know the historical trends of getting off the waitlist?

Not much of an update as this was to be expected, but my status was updated to "waitlisted" in AADSAS over the weekend.
I got a letter in the mail today regarding the alternate list

I got a letter in the mail today regarding the alternate list
Yeah I realized I did too actually. It got mailed to my home address away from college instead though.

UCSF. Thanks, you too!

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Congratulations to those who were accepted and best of luck to those who are still waiting to hear back! Regardless of the outcome, keep pursuing your goals and don't forget to enjoy the summer! ;)

Does anyone know if they are still giving out interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.