***The Official UCLA Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
In state. Career changer post-bacc with BA in Economics, 3.45 undergrad gpa. 4.0+ postbacc gpa. Gpa averaged to 3.6 and studied my butt off for an AA 27.
Hey could you tell me when they processed your secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

You got your pre-December interview with them, congrats! If you don't mind, could you let us know when UCLA showed up on your AADSAS as "Received/App Complete"?
I just looked at my desktop portal and the date is officially 8/16 for the status change.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What should I do if I forgot to mail my official transcripts for the interview? I have pdf versions.

What should I do if I forgot to mail my official transcripts for the interview? I have pdf versions.
Woah??? I got an interview a two days ago with UCLA. Where does it say to send in transcripts?

Woah??? I got an interview a two days ago with UCLA. Where does it say to send in transcripts?

We all mailed in the transcripts, but one of mine didn't make it out in time. I just brought it with me the day of the interview and Noemi was fine with it

We all mailed in the transcripts, but one of mine didn't make it out in time. I just brought it with me the day of the interview and Noemi was fine with it
What are the transcripts though? High school or college? Noemi never mentioned transcripts to me.

What are the transcripts though? High school or college? Noemi never mentioned transcripts to me.
Edit: If you just received the email invitation, then the email may not have come yet. Noemi sends out the interview invitation, you email to accept/reject, and once you accept, she will send a follow-up email with more information.

It should have been in your interview confirmation e-mail.

"1. official high school transcript (not required if you graduated in a foreign country)
2. official undergraduate transcript(s) from the school(s) where you have completed prerequisites"

Have them mailed to:

Noemi Benitez
Admissions Coordinator
UCLA School of Dentistry
Office of Student Affairs & Outreach
10833 Le Conte Avenue., Room A0-111 CHS
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1762

Did you have the official or unofficial with you?

Did you have the official or unofficial with you?
Official. Ideally you'd have the official sealed, but Noemi is really laid back. Just talk to her, let her know, and she'll probably ask you to just send them in whenever you can or to. The transcript review isn't a big deal.

Edit: If you just received the email invitation, then the email may not have come yet. Noemi sends out the interview invitation, you email to accept/reject, and once you accept, she will send a follow-up email with more information.

It should have been in your interview confirmation e-mail.

"1. official high school transcript (not required if you graduated in a foreign country)
2. official undergraduate transcript(s) from the school(s) where you have completed prerequisites"

Have them mailed to:

Noemi Benitez
Admissions Coordinator
UCLA School of Dentistry
Office of Student Affairs & Outreach
10833 Le Conte Avenue., Room A0-111 CHS
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1762
Okay, thanks. Dang, I've spent so much money on transcripts this cycle. Lol

Hey everyone! I've been away from SDN for a while now. Please let me know if you have any questions in regards to the UCLA School of Dentistry or the Army HPSP and I'll do my best to help you!

Official. Ideally you'd have the official sealed, but Noemi is really laid back. Just talk to her, let her know, and she'll probably ask you to just send them in whenever you can or to. The transcript review isn't a big deal.
Hey friend! I forgot I had a classmate on here!
PS- I changed my username recently. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Ucla, just don't do it

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    858.1 KB · Views: 156
So, if you were invited for an interview from that point in the admissions process is it just about how well you do in the interview or do they reevaluate your application again along with interview feedback?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the phone call at 9:09 am. Accepted!!!

Reactions: 3 users
I JUST GOT THE CALL!! UCLA!! DREAM SCHOOL!

Accepted! Got the call at 8:50 this morning. Congratulations to everyone! Can't wait to meet all of you next year!

Reactions: 3 users
I believe a UCLA Class of 2021 Facebook group will be created soon, be sure to join it if you plan on attending UCLA! :D

Does anybody know what we should do if we missed the call? I dialed back but the number directs to a generic UC admissions system number. I'd guess they would try again later in the afternoon or we could call them directly?

D
Does anybody know what we should do if we missed the call? I dialed back but the number directs to a generic UC admissions system number. I'd guess they would try again later in the afternoon or we could call them directly?

Congrats! Did they leave a voice mail?

So excited for all of you. UCLA had been great to us so far. Can't wait to meet all of you next year!

Reactions: 4 users
So excited for all of you. UCLA had been great to us so far. Can't wait to meet all of you next year!

Would you be interested in starting a Facebook group for our class?

I think would be great to have you upperclassman in there to give us some advice. :)

We'd love you for it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone received their letter in the mail yet?

I have not. Noemi told me I wold receive it on Monday.
Are we suppose to receive an email as well? I can't recall. I was so in shock during the phone call that I can't remember. haha
I was in shock as well!! I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive at my dads house. I then told him to UPS it to me right away to my college so I'm the one that opens it. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.