****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got everything in 2 weeks after aadsas opened and mine is "application complete"

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like they are starting to give out interviews

Got an interview. Not gonna take it bc it came too late and have 8 others (I applied to too many schools). October 2nd and 3rd dates.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats on the invites! Crossing my fingers for one :xf::xf:

Invited for an interview! Email came last night.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you invited to an interview was your status "Under review"? Mine is still under "application complete" for almost the past 2 months, idk if I should call or shoot them a email about it

For those of you invited to an interview was your status "Under review"? Mine is still under "application complete" for almost the past 2 months, idk if I should call or shoot them a email about it
I've avoided checking my status on AADSAS and just rely on email. From last year's thread, I've gathered that your status will change to "under review" before you get an invite. Not sure how much luck you'll have on calling in, I'd email. I tried calling them this morning to schedule my interview, but no response aside from an automated voice message.

I've avoided checking my status on AADSAS and just rely on email. From last year's thread, I've gathered that your status will change to "under review" before you get an invite. Not sure how much luck you'll have on calling in, I'd email. I tried calling them this morning to schedule my interview, but no response aside from an automated voice message.

I see, thanks for the info! :)

Reactions: 1 user
When did you submit your secondary?

Would you mind sharing your stats with us?:)

GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.53
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/25/(none below 17)
Nontraditional applicant, veteran, two Bachelor's degrees

Reactions: 5 users
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.53
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/25/(none below 17)
Nontraditional applicant, veteran, two Bachelor's degrees
Congrats on the interview and great stats! Best of luck!

Interview! Anybody else scheduled on October 2nd?

Interview! Anybody else scheduled on October 2nd?
I am scheduled October 2nd as well! Do you or anyone else have an idea of the interview style? Does anyone have any specific tips for Tufts interview? Thanks in advance!

I am scheduled October 2nd as well! Do you or anyone else have an idea of the interview style? Does anyone have any specific tips for Tufts interview? Thanks in advance!
Try checking Tufts previous threads, they might give some insight.

did anyone else just get an email saying your app is now considered complete and will undergo review?

did anyone else just get an email saying your app is now considered complete and will undergo review?

I did but I received that email about a week ago. My supp was also sent in around the same time as you

my supplement was confirmed more than 2 months ago, and i finally got that email lol

Interview #6
School: Tufts
Notification date: 2017/09/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/13
Application complete date: 06/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.2
4.0 masters GPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/26/none

Reactions: 6 users
Current Tufts D1 here. If any of y'all have questions or anything, I'm more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Good luck to y'all who have interviews coming up! I interviewed in October and it was great. I was then accepted Dec. 1st. A lot of my classmates interviewed after December though and were accepted so if you're not getting an invite and this is a school you're really interested in, don't despair.

Reactions: 7 users
Current Tufts D1 here. If any of y'all have questions or anything, I'm more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Good luck to y'all who have interviews coming up! I interviewed in October and it was great. I was then accepted Dec. 1st. A lot of my classmates interviewed after December though and were accepted so if you're not getting an invite and this is a school you're really interested in, don't despair.
Is it safe to guess that when they review applications they first sort for those crazy stat people and after that go to earliest submission?

Am I the only one who has their AADSAS reading "Additional information needed"? Even though everything is submitted and I've even gotten interviews from other schools? I also emailed them twice and no reply. I called them too and they just told me to email my concern... I also have done my supplemental.

Am I the only one who has their AADSAS reading "Additional information needed"? Even though everything is submitted and I've even gotten interviews from other schools? I also emailed them twice and no reply. I called them too and they just told me to email my concern... I also have done my supplemental.
did you ever receive the email from them that says your application is complete and will be put under review?

did you ever receive the email from them that says your application is complete and will be put under review?
I got an email saying that everything had been received except for my scores being official. But they are official now.

I'm in the same boat. I have two other interviews as well.

Anybody schedule for Tuesday, October 17th??

Is it safe to guess that when they review applications they first sort for those crazy stat people and after that go to earliest submission?
Frankly, I have no clue what their method is. Everyone on here always "assumes" what they "know" about how admissions works and until I'm on an admissions board I won't burden you guys with my assumptions.

My case: I had decent stats, nothing crazy. I was in the first interview group, and the first acceptance group. I submitted my app on June 7th or something like that and did the supplemental the day it was available. So you could say I was early, but again, I don't know how much of an effect that had.

Tufts does interview a LOT of people, and of those people they accept quite a few. Odds are good, especially if those stats in your signature aren't typos ;)

Did they already give you an interview invite?
Nope. I received their confirmation email in July saying all my materials are in. Right now my AADSAS decision status for Tufts says "None." :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.