****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you submit the application? And you haven't received an email asking for the supplemental fee?
I submitted the application through AADSAS on August 7th.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the best way to contact admissions? I've submitted like 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't received an email confirming the application/supplementals and asking for the supplemental fee. I've sent their generic dental school email address two emails and still haven't received a response.
I'm on the same boat, tried calling but no answer.. I've gotten all the other school's supplementals but Tufts.

does anyone know if there is only one course from the prerequisites (Physics I) that I took at a community college if they'll deny admission since they don't accept community college credit? Is there any way to let them know I'm willing to take it in spring at a university?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on the same boat, tried calling but no answer.. I've gotten all the other school's supplementals but Tufts.
So I ended up emailing someone in admissions from an email I had received last year when I applied to the school. I never got a response, but the next day or two I received a confirmation email and prompt to pay additional fee and my AADSAS status changede. Not positive if it's connected, but it did just take a while. When I applied last year it took like 4 days for a response, so this time around was strangely long.

So I ended up emailing someone in admissions from an email I had received last year when I applied to the school. I never got a response, but the next day or two I received a confirmation email and prompt to pay additional fee and my AADSAS status changede. Not positive if it's connected, but it did just take a while. When I applied last year it took like 4 days for a response, so this time around was strangely long.
Just received the email a minute ago!! FINALLY!! :clap:

Im still "received/under review"
Did you get an email saying your application is completed? The last email I received from Tufts is a confirmation letter saying that they received my supplemental fee

Mine went from 'none' to 'under review' yesterday. Maybe that's a good sign. Or at least they've started looking at our applications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed them and then that same day I received an email to pay the supplemental.

I just went to "Application Complete."

Sent them an email this week asking to let me know if I needed anything else to complete my app.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine still says "Waiting Additional Information." I took my DAT on July 11th. They emailed me and said it would take up to 6 weeks for everything to be updated on their system.

Mine still says "Waiting Additional Information." I took my DAT on July 11th. They emailed me and said it would take up to 6 weeks for everything to be updated on their system.
Mine still says the same thing, However for every other school its already complete and "under review" etc. Tufts is the only one waiting additional information and i took the DAT July 7th, and already got other interview invites...i guess it just takes some time maybe?!?!?

Mine has been under review for more than a month. I guess it's just random? Who knows let us all wait in hope till they start handing out interviews. No need to jump to conclusions already.

Mine still says received/application complete, should I make a call to them?

I tried calling once and only got a voice recording of automated options, couldn't speak to anyone. Better off emailing! You can find their email on AADSAS

I emailed a week ago and still no response from them so I called and it just went to automated voice options...

So does tufts give out interviews super late? Haven't heard anything from them.

So does tufts give out interviews super late? Haven't heard anything from them.

Yeah I don't think they usually start giving them out until mid/end of September...I could be wrong though.

My status changed to "none" again, I give up lol

Reactions: 1 users
My status has been Received/Application Complete this entire time, it has never changed to under review or none for some reason

My status has been Received/Application Complete this entire time, it has never changed to under review or none for some reason
I've had all 3. In fact, this is my second time on "none" lol

I've had all 3. In fact, this is my second time on "none" lol

They're probably trying to give as many applicants as many heart attacks as possible to make their jobs easier. They probably haven't even looked at 1 application yet and they're just trolling everyone lol.

Reactions: 6 users
I feel like they won't send invites until December 1st lol

Reactions: 4 users
It seems like a lot of schools are still learning to work with the new system. Some schools have been on top of it while others have completely ignored it.

received an application complete/under review email last night. it said interviews will start in october and continue until february

so it says "received/waiting for additional information". Does that mean they are missing something? I've paid for my supplemental and everything else is in. I've also already started receiving dental interviews from other programs but tufts seems to be dragging.

They might be waiting for your DAT scores then (if you've taken it recently). Maybe call and ask them what they're missing.
my DAT scores have been up for like a month now. I tried calling and get automated messages. Maybe there is a different number I could try? fml

I just got their "Your application is considered complete and will undergo review" email today but my app has been complete for like a month and a half. But my portal changed from "Received/Under Review" to "Recieved/App Complete"... I'm so confused

so it says "received/waiting for additional information". Does that mean they are missing something? I've paid for my supplemental and everything else is in. I've also already started receiving dental interviews from other programs but tufts seems to be dragging.
They sent me an email with a checklist in the bottom of what was completed and incomplete. They said I hadn't paid my fee and that it took 4-6 weeks to process but at the time I had paid it 7 weeks prior. did you receive any email from them?

Tufts, you okay? Need anything? ....hello?

Reactions: 15 users
Lol I think a lot of these schools are confused too with the new system and have given up on using it to update us. Just gotta sit tight and patiently wait I guess.

Up on the AADSAS website as well? And do you have all your letters in?
yup! letters were all submitted in July

Looks like people should start hearing something this week or next week.. Interviews start in October so they don't have too big of a window if that was accurate.
I believe the first post last cycle showed 9/16 for the first interview.

has anyones app recently gone from received/complete to received/under review?

Status
Not open for further replies.