****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that is a good or bad sign?
I'm not sure..kinda worries me that no one else seems to be having the same issue. Maybe I'll give their admissions office a call today, and I'll keep you posted

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure..kinda worries me that no one else seems to be having the same issue. Maybe I'll give their admissions office a call today, and I'll keep you posted
yeah please do. let me know what they say

Mine was changed from under review to none as well..let us know what you hear.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah please do. let me know what they say

Mine was changed from under review to none as well..let us know what you hear.

I can't seem to find a phone number for their admissions office, and on their application complete confirmation email they asked not to call and said that they would update us with any changes as they occur

My status has been changed to "none"

I'm not applying to Tufts but this happened to me for UDM, I ended up receiving an interview email a few hours later and my status changed from "None" to "Invited for Interview"

Edit: Sorry, I meant I received an interview invitation 2 days after my status changed to "None", not a few hours later.

Reactions: 1 user
I may be wrong, but I think it's way too early to be expecting interviews.. typically they send out interview earliest September and considering that they have new leadership in admissions, I would expect the process to go a bit slower this cycle.

Finally got the app complete email. Only 2 months after submitting the app and paying the fee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Got a random application complete email 4 days ago. I have already received this email. I don't know why they are resending it to me. And my app status changed from under review to none. Anyone else in the same boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a random application complete email 4 days ago. I have already received this email. I don't know why they are resending it to me. And my app status changed from under review to none. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yeah my status changed to none this past week as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Status switched from "Received/Application Complete" to "Received/Under Review"

what is everyones stats for those who got the change to "none?"
It can either mean you got an interview, or they have rejected your application.
a logical explanation would be that they have finished reviewing your application and have already made the decision to grant an interview or not, and they will release the invitations/rejection in batches.

what is everyones stats for those who got the change to "none?"
It can either mean you got an interview, or they have rejected your application.
a logical explanation would be that they have finished reviewing your application and have already made the decision to grant an interview or not, and they will release the invitations/rejection in batches.

Man I hope it's not a rejection! OOS ogpa: 3.76, sgpa: 3.7. AA: 20, TS:21, RC: 20, QR: 19, PAT: 19 none below 17. My stats are not stellar, I know, but I'd still hate to get rejected. Anyone else see this change to "none" care to give stats?

Man I hope it's not a rejection! OOS ogpa: 3.76, sgpa: 3.7. AA: 20, TS:21, RC: 20, QR: 19, PAT: 19 none below 17. My stats are not stellar, I know, but I'd still hate to get rejected. Anyone else see this change to "none" care to give stats?

Yall need to do overthinking it. Just wait and you'll see. It'll hopefully be a few more days or sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

When did you guys complete your app? Mine is still under received/under review. I paid the supplemental fee 07/13

Yall need to do overthinking it. Just wait and you'll see. It'll hopefully be a few more days or sooner.

Nothing wrong with a little speculation. Makes things fun. Anyone care to share stats?

3.4sGPA, 4.0 Masters GPA 21AA/20TS/19PAT/26RC

I'm under review.. have been for a week or longer. Good luck to everyone!
OOS
oGPA 3.9
sGPA 4.0
AA 22, PAT 19, RC 30, TS 21

Biomedical sciences. It's basically anatomy, physio, biochem, oral pathology, histo, Pharm, micro
nice! I've thought about doing that at Midwestern in Illinois. I don't know if I want to drop 30k though, lol! Where did you do yours?

nice! I've thought about doing that at Midwestern in Illinois. I don't know if I want to drop 30k though, lol! Where did you do yours?
Barry in FL. It was worth it for me because I had a 3.2 ugpa with a great upward trend and I wanted to show that I could excel at traditionally difficult science courses.

Barry in FL. It was worth it for me because I had a 3.2 ugpa with a great upward trend and I wanted to show that I could excel at traditionally difficult science courses.

You didn't try applying with the 3.2 or was you sGPA much lower? I've heard great things about Barry. Lots of people I know have been successful with this program

You didn't try applying with the 3.2 or was you sGPA much lower? I've heard great things about Barry. Lots of people I know have been successful with this program

3.2sGPA, but it rose to 3.4 after masters. I just wanted a chance at some better schools rather than be restricted. I really just want to get into UF, my state school lol

3.2sGPA, but it rose to 3.4 after masters. I just wanted a chance at some better schools rather than be restricted. I really just want to get into UF, my state school lol
Good luck!! Hoping you'll get in to UF!!

You'll get it. They'll see your hard work!

I still haven't received an email asking for the supplemental fee and my application has been finalized since last week. All my other schools emailed me back that day with links for supplementals, but not Tufts yet. Is that normal? My AADSAS status is None for Tufts.

I still haven't received an email asking for the supplemental fee and my application has been finalized since last week. All my other schools emailed me back that day with links for supplementals, but not Tufts yet. Is that normal? My AADSAS status is None for Tufts.
They sent me the supplemental email about 5 days after my AADSAS application was submitted.

They sent me the email exactly a week later so probably nothing to worry about for now.

Probably won't hear too much from Tufts because they're still trying to hire individuals for their admissions team.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know the best way to contact admissions? I've submitted like 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't received an email confirming the application/supplementals and asking for the supplemental fee. I've sent their generic dental school email address two emails and still haven't received a response.

Does anyone know the best way to contact admissions? I've submitted like 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't received an email confirming the application/supplementals and asking for the supplemental fee. I've sent their generic dental school email address two emails and still haven't received a response.
The admissions committee has had a significant amount of turnover this year, therefore everything's taking a bit longer.. we can only be patient.

Did anyone who is international apply here? I crossed this off my list initially only because I read in the 2015 ADEA that they do not accept internationals but I heard recently that they recently changed it? Also it says internationals are required to have at least 21 in RC (I got a 20). Should I not even bother applying?

Did anyone who is international apply here? I crossed this off my list initially only because I read in the 2015 ADEA that they do not accept internationals but I heard recently that they recently changed it? Also it says internationals are required to have at least 21 in RC (I got a 20). Should I not even bother applying?
Well I think the best thing to do for you is to ask the admissions team, perhaps they could waive your RC score because it's only 1 point. Not sure about the international part.

I applied and my RC is 19. We'll see. Sometimes it's not as strict as stated.

Anyone else already paid the supplemental fee but keeps getting the application revived email where it asks for pay it?

Is it weird that I still didn't get any email from them? Should I call/email them. Thanks for advice.

odd, my status changed to "none" during some point this weekend like how many of yalls did during the beginning of the month

Is it weird that I still didn't get any email from them? Should I call/email them. Thanks for advice.

I honestly don't know what you should do but I don't think it's hurt to call them and make sure that everything is okay on their end! :)

I honestly don't know what you should do but I don't think it's hurt to call them and make sure that everything is okay on their end! :)

Thank you. I'll call tomorrow and see what's going on. I don't want to apply too late

When did you submit the application? And you haven't received an email asking for the supplemental fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.