****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2021 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't see anyone start one yet so here it is.

Last years thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...c-o-2020-interview-acceptance-thread.1146971/

Has anyone received the email to pay the supplemental yet? On AADSAS it says my app hasn't been mailed yet but I've been receiving app verifications and supplemental invites from other schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Probably won't start hearing back from Tufts for another month or so.

Tufts sent me an email that they received my application today.
Yeah just got that, and asking for the fee.
Is there an actual supplement for Tufts or just the $75?

Edit: I don't think there is a supplement.

Last edited:
Just checked Received/Under Review on the school's decision tab on AADSAS.

What does "decision date" mean on the schools' decision tab in AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sent app in July 20th. Hoping to something soon.

Cum. GPA: 3.32

DAT: AA: 19
PAT: 24

Just a quick question. AADSAS portal shows received/under review. According to the previous years of cycles, app/complete to under review means interview. Anybody has received/app complete?

Last edited:
"Please note that interviews will begin in October 2016 and will continue until our class fills. Invitations for interviews will begin to be issued in September".

quoted from the email. They may start invitation delivery one month earlier than previous years.

Just a quick question. AADSAS portal shows received/under review. According to the previous years of cycles, app/complete to under review means interview. Anybody has received/app complete?

Mines says received/app complete too! Do you know how long after the portal change that people started getting interviews?

so is it better to have received/app complete or received/under review. mine said it is under review on 7/15.

so is it better to have received/app complete or received/under review. mine said it is under review on 7/15.

Oh shoot I read the post wrong. Mines complete and didn't change to under review yet :( I think it's better to be under review, but I'm not positive lol

did you pay for supplemental fee yet?

Yup, paid it on 7/15, got an email about my application completed on 7/20, and on the portal it says app completed 7/20. What about you?

Reactions: 1 user
yea i paid it on 7/15 too but my app say it under review.

So does under review on aadsas mean interview offer coming soon??

So does under review on aadsas mean interview offer coming soon??

Not really......"Invitations for interviews will begin to be issued in September. Our goal is for all applicants to receive a written decision by the end of April 2017. Please note that many applicants may not hear from our office again until much later in the application process."

Tufts emphasizes again and again in their emails that this will be a lengthy process so hold your horses everyone....

Not really......"Invitations for interviews will begin to be issued in September. Our goal is for all applicants to receive a written decision by the end of April 2017. Please note that many applicants may not hear from our office again until much later in the application process."

Tufts emphasizes again and again in their emails that this will be a lengthy process so hold your horses everyone....
Don't forget it is a month away and time flies.

Just got an application complete email.

I got a "TUSDM DMD Application Complete" email 2 weeks ago and before that I got an "Application Received". Did you guys get any other emails from tufts?

I got a "TUSDM DMD Application Complete" email 2 weeks ago and before that I got an "Application Received". Did you guys get any other emails from tufts?
I received 3 emails from TUSDM so far; received the application, payment, and application complete email today.

Went from under review to application complete on AADSAS

Paid fee a few weeks ago, waiting for that 3rd email and AADSAS status change to "application complete"

I received 3 emails from TUSDM so far; received the application, payment, and application complete email today.

How long did it take for them to email you saying your app was complete once you got the app fee confirmation email? So far I only got that they received my fee

For those who received an application under review email what is the status on your AADSAS? Prior to the under review email I received the status on my AADSAS was "Under Review," but strangely when I received the under Review email my AADSAS status changed to "Application Complete." Let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

Just to clarify on my previous comment, the title of the under review email I was referring to is "TUSDM DMD Application Complete," but in the content of the email it says the application will now enter the review process. For those who received this email what is your AADSAS status? Mine is "Application Complete" not "Under Review"

Application is under review on AADSAS, does that mean its complete? I paid the fee on the 15th of July

Application is under review on AADSAS, does that mean its complete? I paid the fee on the 15th of July

If it is complete, you should have received an email from the school saying that the application is complete. Not too sure about the status under AADSAS...

Once you get that "application complete" email your status will change from under review to application complete. Those that haven't got that email their status will be under review for now.

Hey guys too late to apply? should i give it a chance?

Got "Application Received" email on 7/25 an paid fee on 7/27 but haven't heard anything since, not even fee received email. Is this usual?

Got "Application Received" email on 7/25 an paid fee on 7/27 but haven't heard anything since, not even fee received email. Is this usual?
Yeah, they don't start sending invites out until September.

On 7/15 I got the update that my application was under review, and today got an email that it was considered complete. Just an update. ^.^

On 7/15 I got the update that my application was under review, and today got an email that it was considered complete. Just an update. ^.^
I heard you're supposed to receive the application received email, payment email, and application complete email. Did you get all of them? I haven't heard back after paying the supplemental fee on July 27th D:

Just received the "application is considered complete and will undergo review" 3 hours ago

I heard you're supposed to receive the application received email, payment email, and application complete email. Did you get all of them? I haven't heard back after paying the supplemental fee on July 27th D:

That's correct, It looks like I got an initial email on the 15th (July) that I should pay the supplemental, then another directly after payment to say thanks for submitting the supplemental fee. July 15th was also the date my AADSAS portal went as Under Review. Today was the email to say application complete. If you didn't get the supplemental paid email, I would double check everything then give them a call. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.