****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a list of potential questions Temple tends to ask in their interviews?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone attended the interview here? How was your experience?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How was the interview, for those that interviewed today?

How was the interview, for those that interviewed today?
Nothing to stress about. They changed the format; still videotaped but now it's just a one on one 8 min interview.

Nothing to stress about. They changed the format; still videotaped but now it's just a one on one 8 min interview.
Okay so they film it but there's a faculty in the room asking the questions or something?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else's status change back to "received/app complete" from "invited for interview" after interviewing

Was your interview also a normal interview as opposed to making a video? Wondering if I should prepare for both
Yeah normal, like really basic 5 questions in 8 minutes

I have an interview there the end of October. Anyone have recommendations on where to stay? I heard by the school is not a good area, to go out , but where. Appreciate any recommendations. Also is there an essay for the interview?

I have an interview there the end of October. Anyone have recommendations on where to stay? I heard by the school is not a good area, to go out , but where. Appreciate any recommendations. Also is there an essay for the interview?
My friend and I both stayed at the Club Quarters it's a couple miles away but pretty nice!

Yeah essay is pretty basic, I think it's a different prompt for each day, but it should be nothing to worry about

Just recieved an invite, can someone tell me how tough is the interview and what can i do to prepare for it?

Just recieved an invite, can someone tell me how tough is the interview and what can i do to prepare for it?
Super relaxed, and you really don't have to prepare much, none of the questions were tricky to answer so just know your application well and don't be nervous

Reactions: 2 users
invited for interview

Do you remember what kinds of questions they asked ? were they specific to your application?

Interviewing on 17th too! Anyone want to hang out around Philly?

Anyone interviewing on the 18th at noon?

Can I confirm that the School of Dentistry information Session email that they've sent me is not the interview invite email?

this was annoying e-mail, bcs I though it was an interview invite.
I wonder: when will they invite me for interview?????

Is anyone still getting interview invites from Temple?

Last edited:
this was annoying e-mail, bcs I though it was an interview invite.
I wonder: when will they invite me for interview?????

Is anyone still getting interview invites from Temple?
I got one today.

Got an interview invite today! Interview date: 11/14 or 11/15. Soooo excited.

Got an interview for either 11/14 or 11/15! For those of you who have already interviewed, any advice on preparing for the interview?

Interview #4

School: Temple
Notification date: 10/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: MD
Application complete date: 10/9
GPA (science, overall) 3.73 sGPA/3.85 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/24/none

anyone else having trouble getting in touch with the admission office to schedule an interview? Ive tried calling them all day today, and nothing... :meh:

anyone else having trouble getting in touch with the admission office to schedule an interview? Ive tried calling them all day today, and nothing... :meh:

did you get an invite and are you trying to reschedule?

Yeah i got an invite yesterday, and im trying to choose between two dates they proposed in the email
Hey Congratulations ! Are you IS or OOS? Wait dates are they giving to now. Good luck!

Last edited:
Im international actually hahaha But im seeing that the school has been giving out quite a few invites this week, so maybe you'll hear back from them soon! And the interview dates are still pre-dec. Mine is mid November.
Good luck to you too!

Hey Congratulations ! Are you IS or OOS? Im still waiting, hoping to hear but Im OOS. Wait dates are they giving to now. Good luck!

Im international actually hahaha But im seeing that the school has been giving out quite a few invites this week, so maybe you'll hear back from them soon! And the interview dates are still pre-dec. Mine is mid November.
Good luck to you too!

** sorry for double posting, forgot to click on reply lol

Yes! I called today to schedule and left a message for them to call me back. Both lines that they gave to were busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.