****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long will they send you the link to pay supplemental fee after you submit your AADSAS app ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says none

Reactions: 1 users
Mine also still says none. 3.4 GPA / 21 AA 21 TS 25 PAT

Reactions: 1 user
For anyone who paid the supp and is under review, does it say "Your application has already been completed, but your fee has not been paid. Please pay below or call admissions at 215-707-2801." when you click on the link again? I already paid so I don't get why it's saying this.

Mine says none. By clicking the link it also "acts" as if I did not pay, I did. I called they said if you paid, you should be good on their end.

=/ Not really sur

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says none. By clicking the link it also "acts" as if I did not pay, I did. I called they said if you paid, you should be good on their end.

=/ Not really sur

They never give me a straightforward answer when I email them to confirm my app is complete and ready to review.

My status was changed from "none" to "under review" sometime this afternoon

Do you recall when you first submitted your application?
Shortly after I took the DAT which was July 13th, I believe on the 19th I paid/submitted. Secondary requested on the 14th of August and submitted that day

Shortly after I took the DAT which was July 13th, I believe on the 19th I paid/submitted. Secondary requested on the 14th of August and submitted that day
oh okay, i submitted a few days after you. thanks.

Just got put under review now. app was completed mid july and supplemental fee paid when email was sent.

Anyone else not receive a sup yet? What's going on with this school?

Around mid august.
I submitted mid july and recieved the supplemental app around mid august i believe. Applications have just started to go under review last week and no interview invites yet. I wouldn't worry.

Uhm. Did anyone get an interview invite? My AADSAS portal says invited for interview but no email from them... hoping it's not an error.

Uhm. Did anyone get an interview invite? My AADSAS portal says invited for interview but no email from them... hoping it's not an error.
Mine says the same thing on AADSAS but no email either

Yeah just checked mines say interview invite too

My portal also changed to invited for interview today, and no email. Not sure what to think.

when did y'all submit/completed by?

No error! Same happened for me and I just received the email!! :)

Interview #6!

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/17
Secondary complete date: 8/15/17
Application complete date: 7/12/17

California resident/Stats in Signature.

I got the email shortly after my previous post. So excited! I submitted my app/verified my GPA around mid July. I'm OOS.

Did you get the link to pay the fee yet ? I also did not get it
I got it this week thankfully. Thought I wasted 90$ on the app, but from what I've seen they had some problems but they resolved it so it'll take some time. It took me almost 3 weeks

Did anyone get an email confirmation after you scheduled your interview?

Interview #6!

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/17
Secondary complete date: 8/15/17
Application complete date: 7/12/17

California resident/Stats in Signature.
What is the difference for AADSAS mail out date and application complete date?

What is the difference for AADSAS mail out date and application complete date?
You can mail out your aadsas application without it being complete. For example not having your official DAT scores, or your committee letter not being submitted yet, or transcript not verified yet, etc. Once you know everything has been verified and submitted on your app, it's complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.