***The Official Rutgers Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man already had an interview and I'm still waiting on getting an interview lol
If you do get an interview it's very enjoyable and a great school. I also interview today

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
rejected from Rutgers today. NJ resident 3.0sGPA, 3.3 overall 3.9 Masters gpa (accelerated-1 year). lots of extra curriculars and shadowing hours. 20AA 21TS 21 PAT. best of luck to everyone else but I was shocked i didn't at least receive an interview with my masters.

Members don't see this ad :)
rejected from Rutgers today. NJ resident 3.0sGPA, 3.3 overall 3.9 Masters gpa (accelerated-1 year). lots of extra curriculars and shadowing hours. 20AA 21TS 21 PAT. best of luck to everyone else but I was shocked i didn't at least receive an interview with my masters.

Are you sure the rejection isn't from last years cycle?

this school is incredibly competitive and they pride themselves in fulfilling a quota that is very selective. i've spoken to chaviano multiple times in my life, the first time being when i was 17 in the gateway to dentistry program. she even told me i was doing everything needed to get into dental school when i last spoke to her 2 months ago. i got accepted last year in a different school far from new jersey and declined it at the opportunity to get into Rutgers and accept in state tuition (160k vs 400k). still in disbelief that I will be going out of state for dental school

this school is incredibly competitive and they pride themselves in fulfilling a quota that is very selective. i've spoken to chaviano multiple times in my life, the first time being when i was 17 in the gateway to dentistry program. she even told me i was doing everything needed to get into dental school when i last spoke to her 2 months ago. i got accepted last year in a different school far from new jersey and declined it at the opportunity to get into Rutgers and accept in state tuition (160k vs 400k). still in disbelief that I will be going out of state for dental school

A couple of my friends who applied to Rutgers last cycle got their rejections today. Make sure that the rejection isn't from the previous (class of 2021) cycle.

yeah mine is also 2021. holy ****. am i still in the running??

my interview notification last cycle was given to me out of 25 schools applied to on februrary 16th, surprisingly which is on my birthday. interviewed the following week. was put on a wait list for a few months and then was accepted at the end of may, the day after i sent in my second semester grades from my masters. i don't want to tell you which school. however, if there is one thing to learn from my story is that it is a very, very long process and absolutely anything can happen at any moment. never give up hope, but make sure when you step in that interview room you are the best version of yourself.

Yeah, you're still good for the class of 2022! Don't lose hope!
how do you know it's not a typo on their end from reusing the rejection email of last year's cycle but just not changing the years? I also applied last cycle and I got this same rejection email today as well (Class of 2021), I thought it was because I sent the supplemental fee in late and they rejected it before receiving it. But I had doubts when I saw the year was 2021, another issue is that it still says under review on AADSAS which I understand not all schools constantly update the status there. Also I thought that it seemed kind of early to be receiving rejections this cycle. But it could very well be a typo on a reused email right?

how do you know it's not a typo on their end from reusing the rejection email of last year's cycle but just not changing the years? I also applied last cycle and I got this same rejection email today as well (Class of 2021), I thought it was because I sent the supplemental fee in late and they rejected it before receiving it. But I had doubts when I saw the year was 2021, another issue is that it still says under review on AADSAS which I understand not all schools constantly update the status there. Also I thought that it seemed kind of early to be receiving rejections this cycle. But it could very well be a typo on a reused email right?

Because 3 of my friends who applied last cycle (and are already in dental school) got it today, so I’m assuming they’re finally rejecting whoever is left from last cycle.

Because 3 of my friends who applied last cycle (and are already in dental school) got it today, so I’m assuming they’re finally rejecting whoever is left from last cycle.
Oh since they're in dental school already this makes so much more sense. Thank you, you've made me feel so much better! I was so surprised when I saw the rejection so soon.

Oh since they're in dental school already this makes so much more sense. Thank you, you've made me feel so much better! I was so surprised when I saw the rejection so soon.

No problem, I hope you hear good news soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know if more interviews are going out soon?

Has anyone with similar stats received an interview yet?!
AA: 21 TS: 21 PAT: 21
oGPA: 3.81 sGPA: 3.76 BCP: 3.61

Has anyone with similar stats received an interview yet?!
oGPA: 3.81 sGPA: 3.76 BCP: 3.61

Wann join the club and eat some popcorn with us? Y'all are welcome. Let's pop some more popcorn and eat our stress away.:corny:

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys!
I have iv on oct.6
Can anyone tell me how much will be the tuition?
Coz on the website it only shows tuition for 2013-14

3.5 GPA
NJ resident

Interview was very laid back, I interviewed with Dr. Chaviano and I looked at her videos on Youtube to see what kind of personality she had

When was your application completed?

3.5 GPA
NJ resident

Interview was very laid back, I interviewed with Dr. Chaviano and I looked at her videos on Youtube to see what kind of personality she had
I can describe her personality in one word: bubbly

Does anyone have any idea when more interviews are going out?

Hey guys and gals! Hope you are all hanging in there during application season. I just wanted to say that I received my interview invite for Rutgers last year on October 14 and interviewed only two weeks later. There is still plenty of time. Do not assume that your application is out of the running just because you haven’t heard anything.

Reactions: 11 users
Interview is extremely relaxed. I really liked the school.

Apparently the rejection I received a few weeks ago was from LAST YEAR. I was so disappointed too.

Just received an invite today for first week of Nov.

Reactions: 2 users
What a rollercoaster!

Tell me about it. Apparently Gmail deleted the email too (>30 days I guess) so I couldn't verify which cycle the rejection was from.

I was very surprised to see an interview email from Rutgers yesterday. Hoping it goes well.

Anyone know if they're gonna send another batch of pre-December invites? I'm in-state and can't wait to hear back for an interview. :corny:

Anyone know if they're gonna send another batch of pre-December invites? I'm in-state and can't wait to hear back for an interview. :corny:

I was just invited to an interview about 2 days ago for November 3rd. My Application was completed September 6th but I was only able to pay the supplemental fee about 2 weeks ago

I was just invited to an interview about 2 days ago for November 3rd. My Application was completed September 6th but I was only able to pay the supplemental fee about 2 weeks ago

You mind sharing your stats?

You mind sharing your stats?

Sure. I will just copy my post from the acceptance thread on the main board.

School: Rutgers
Notification date: 10/17
Method of notification: email
Residency: NY
Application complete date: September 6th
GPA (science, overall) 3.4, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 25/ TS 25 / PAT 20/ Reading 24/ No section below 17

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 25/ TS 25 / PAT 20/ Reading 24/ No section below 17

Congrats on your interview! I have similar stats (3.6 gpa, 24 DAT), NJ resident, and a bit frustrated that I haven't gotten an interview yet. I'm praying that there are still some pre-Dec interview spots left!

Congrats on your interview! I have similar stats (3.6 gpa, 24 DAT), NJ resident, and a bit frustrated that I haven't gotten an interview yet. I'm praying that there are still some pre-Dec interview spots left!

When did your application get sent out? I only started hearing back from schools this week. I was getting frustrated too and the next day got the email from Rutgers. Keep your head up, you have great stats, I am sure it will work out for you!

congrats!!! rutgers is my dream school too!!! i go to rutgers new brunswick too and it would literally be amazing to continue my education there.. when did you submit your app?? i submitted mine 9/26 and mailed my check about 2 weeks ago but it has not gotten cashed yet. how long did that take ?

congrats!!! rutgers is my dream school too!!! i go to rutgers new brunswick too and it would literally be amazing to continue my education there.. when did you submit your app?? i submitted mine 9/26 and mailed my check about 2 weeks ago but it has not gotten cashed yet. how long did that take ?

Hey so I sent my app at around september 6th but I was only able to afford the supplemental about 2 weeks ago. It was cashed about 3 days before I was emailed

Detroit and Nova. If you want you can PM me and we can talk in more detail, but that's up to you
Detroit and Nova. If you want you can PM me and we can talk in more detail, but that's up to you
Hey! I am also applying as a Canandian! My scores are a bit on lower end too! Can you give me some suggestions regarding schools and how to enhance the application?

Hey! I am also applying as a Canandian! My scores are a bit on lower end too! Can you give me some suggestions regarding schools and how to enhance the application?
rutgers is such a great school! they genuinely want people who want to go there to go there. a bunch of my friends who got in there said that they're big on you showing appreciation for the school or what not. I go to rutgers new brunswick and it's very diverse so really jus talk about diversity and such

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got da interview today!!!

Notification date: 10/24
Residency: NJ
GPA 3.6, DAT 24

What school do you go to???
I keep that confidential from this site, sorry.

Congrats are there still pre-dec dates?
I'm not sure, but I am scheduled to interview on the second week of November, so there might be a few more spots for late November. The date worked for me so I didn't call or anything to reschedule. Good luck!

Non-resident from NY
I submitted my app on Oct. 9th and Rutgers received it on Oct. 17th.
Was invited for interview the following day!

Status
Not open for further replies.