***The official Rutgers class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Waitlisted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Waitlisted.

You heard back that quickly? Didn't you interview last Friday? I interviewed the Friday before yours, but I have yet to receive anything :\ I hope it's not a rejection.

Edit* Just kidding. I didn't realize I received an e-mail. I was also placed as a qualified applicant on the waitlist. I wonder if they reject people with interview or place everyone on the waitlist.

Last edited:
You heard back that quickly? Didn't you interview last Friday? I interviewed the Friday before yours, but I have yet to receive anything :\ I hope it's not a rejection.

Edit* Just kidding. I didn't realize I received an e-mail. I was also placed as a qualified applicant on the waitlist. I wonder if they reject people with interview or place everyone on the waitlist.

They said not necessarily everyone would make the waitlist based on fit and perceived desire to potentially attend if given an acceptance. I imagine the vast majority make it on there though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted, second time too!

Second year waitlisted from Rutgers in a row? :( I guess they don't have much movement on their list then?

They said not necessarily everyone would make the waitlist based on fit and perceived desire to potentially attend if given an acceptance. I imagine the vast majority make it on there though.

Ah, I see. This might be a silly question, but do we just physically print that waitlist questionnaire and send through the snail mail? It wasn't exactly an attachment as a file, so should we just copy and paste that into Word?

Ah, I see. This might be a silly question, but do we just physically print that waitlist questionnaire and send through the snail mail? It wasn't exactly an attachment as a file, so should we just copy and paste that into Word?

Yep - thats exactly what I did, at least.

When is the second deposit due? And has anyone dropped their seat recently?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
When is the second deposit due? And has anyone dropped their seat recently?

So I asked this when I dropped of the $2,500 deposit off. Evelyn said they changed the deposit to be more so that there is only one deposit this cycle. :D Due dates for the deposit may vary depending on when they received their acceptance.

hey guys has anyone heard from the school recently? does anyone know when they will hold an orientation for admitted students?

Has there been any movement on the wait-list at all?? Has anyone heard anything?

Is there anyone here interested in living off campus for the first year? I'm hoping to save money over the graduate housing, yet still live very close to the university. If you're interested let me know. It's too early to look at specific places, but at least we can gauge interest.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you accepted to Rutgers can you please share your stats ? I'm 2 years out of school, bachelors in Medical Technology, 3.5 overall and science gpa, 2 years of work experience in a hematology lab, will have 50 shadow hours by the time I apply and currently studying for the DAT's. Rutgers is my #1 choice. I'd appreciate it if some of you can share your stats !
thanks

For those of you accepted to Rutgers can you please share your stats ? I'm 2 years out of school, bachelors in Medical Technology, 3.5 overall and science gpa, 2 years of work experience in a hematology lab, will have 50 shadow hours by the time I apply and currently studying for the DAT's. Rutgers is my #1 choice. I'd appreciate it if some of you can share your stats !
thanks

3.6 sgpa 3.75 ogpa 22 dat

thanks
3.76 oGPA, 3.66 sGPA, 24 AA, 22 TS, 20 PAT

thanks

3.45 sGPA
3.5 oGPA
24 AA

Yall scaring him :(

Reactions: 4 users
3.53 oGPA 3.66 sGPA
22AA 24TS

Accepted today, 3/27! Interviewed 1/13, Waitlisted 1/27. Will be attending :)

Reactions: 9 users
thanks

GPA 3.95
DAT AA 23, TS 25
Worked as a dental assistant for a year during my sophomore year

Very serious question...if 4 people who all go to the same undergraduate school, all have similar majors and want to go to RSDM l - what are the chances they all get in? Similar GPA's, all NJ residents, similar DAT's, etc.

Very serious question...if 4 people who all go to the same undergraduate school, all have similar majors and want to go to RSDM l - what are the chances they all get in? Similar GPA's, all NJ residents, similar DAT's, etc.

Assuming that all DATs and GPAs are high, wouldn't it go down to the ECs, LOR, personal statement, and interviewing skills? Or are you assuming those are the same as well....?

If all else are equal then it goes down to ECs and interview as smile said. If you assuume that is equal as well then i think it becomes a pick of the draw

Probably a long shot in the dark, but has there been any movement on the wait list recently?

Probably a long shot in the dark, but has there been any movement on the wait list recently?

Wondering the same, but this topic is very inactive compared to many other schools. Sure hope we aren't S.O.L.

If any accepted students are considering off-campus living near the campus, please feel free to message me.

I looked at a couple of places last weekend, and I really like 2 of them. Now I just need to figure out with whom I might want to live. So if you might be interest, please let me know.

Dropped my seat tonight for my state's school. It's a really great school, I loved my interview experience and what I saw there. Hope one of you gets my seat.

Reactions: 2 users
Dropped my seat tonight for my state's school. It's a really great school, I loved my interview experience and what I saw there. Hope one of you gets my seat.
Buffalo?

For anyone who's still wait-listed, I called them and they said the class is full and there hasn't been any movement. Probably stating the obvious here, but just giving those still waiting a peace of mind. For those who have been accepted, could you tell me the program start date?

For anyone who's still wait-listed, I called them and they said the class is full and there hasn't been any movement. Probably stating the obvious here, but just giving those still waiting a peace of mind. For those who have been accepted, could you tell me the program start date?
August 14th begins orientation week.

Reading this as I'm preparing to take my DAT, Rutgers is my top choice and I hope I'm in all of your shoes one day!! Congrats to all of you guys, I'm applying next cycle!
Best of luck!! Keep pushing through every angle and orgo mechanism and you'll be here sooner than you realize. :)