*** The Official OU COD Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox912

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Couldn't find a thread for Oklahoma, so I made one!

If a thread already exists, please link me :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when OUCOD will send out an email to verify that they have received your application?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for starting this thread! I just submitted my application on the 7th, so I'm not sure when they send out emails. I've read it can take 3-4 weeks for it process.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received the application complete email today.

Does anyone know when they start sending out interview invites?

Quick question. I have not received an "Application Complete" notification yet and I'm kind of surprised. I have my AADSAS completely verified and have completed the OUCOD online application and paid the fee. Is there anything other steps anyone else did to get their application complete. I am OOS. Thanks!

Quick question. I have not received an "Application Complete" notification yet and I'm kind of surprised. I have my AADSAS completely verified and have completed the OUCOD online application and paid the fee. Is there anything other steps anyone else did to get their application complete. I am OOS. Thanks!
You've done everything correctly and have completed everything they require. At this point all you can do is wait until they process your application and begin reviewing it.

I'm getting so anxious! It won't be long now. Anyone heard anything yet?

I'm getting so anxious! It won't be long now. Anyone heard anything yet?
I was at the school last Thursday and was told interviews will be sent in the next week or so. They were having complications with the service they use to send out interview invitations. I was told there are four interview dates and they are September 23rd, September 30th, October 7th, and October 14th. They also mentioned that there are no advantages/disadvantages for an earlier or later interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was at the school last Thursday and was told interviews will be sent in the next week or so. They were having complications with the service they use to send out interview invitations. I was told there are four interview dates and they are September 23rd, September 30th, October 7th, and October 14th. They also mentioned that there are no advantages/disadvantages for an earlier or later interview.

Awesome, thank you so much! :)

Ya sure! My GPA is pretty low at 3.09 and my DAT scores are: 21 AA/22 TS/23 BIO/21 GC/20 OC/23 RC/20 QR/20 PAT

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an interview invite last night @11pm for the 23rd! GPA 3.6, DAT 24AA, 23TS, 22PA.

When did you guys submit your application?

I got an interview for Sept 30th date today!

Yes! I'm in state. DAT 18 AA, oGPA: 3.77
18 AA is a little tough, but I know for a fact they accepted 2 people with 18's for the admitting 2017 class.
Good Luck!!

Last edited:
18 AA is a little tough, but I know for a fact they accepted 2 people with 18's for the admitting 2017 class.
Good Luck!!
That's true. I know of a 17 that was admitted also.

Have any out of state applicants got interviews yet?

I'm instate, and I will be interviewing 9/23 (Tomorrow!). AA 20, GPA 3.9. I submitted my app the first week of august, I believe. Everything was complete by Aug. 14.

Hey it was nice to meet y'all today! Best of luck and I'd be happy to be your classmate!

Hey it was nice to meet y'all today! Best of luck and I'd be happy to be your classmate!
I tried to ask around and find everyone who was on this site, but somehow I missed finding you. Which color group were you in? I was in blue.

I tried to ask around and find everyone who was on this site, but somehow I missed finding you. Which color group were you in? I was in blue.

I was in green. I was the guy in the flower tie.

I'm an Arkansas Resident and I interview 10/7.

Does anyone know if all interview invites have been sent?
Not yet. They have 4 interview sessions. September 23rd, 30th, October 7th, and one more after that. They keep open slots for the last interview session for anyone who applies at the last minute. After October 1st they'll fill any left over slots with earlier applications.

Good luck!

Not yet. They have 4 interview sessions. September 23rd, 30th, October 7th, and one more after that. They keep open slots for the last interview session for anyone who applies at the last minute. After October 1st they'll fill any left over slots with earlier applications.

Good luck!
I have an interview Friday Oct 13th if that helps as the date for the last interview

I got an interview for Friday Oct 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.