****The Official Ohio State Interview/Acceptance Thread class of 2022: Go Bucks!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just saw that the link for rsvp is for sept. 2nd, not the 30th.

Members don't see this ad.

Just got a call inviting me to interview! I'm OOS. They said I will receive an email with all the information shortly.

Did your RSVP link work? I just emailed them about it to see if there was an error with the link they sent me

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call for an interview invitation at 1:38 PM EST !

Interview #5, Stats in my signature, OOS (California Resident)

Just got the call! Utah resident.

Just got the call

School: The Ohio State University
Notification date: 8/31/17
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: CA
GPA (science, overall): 3.34, 3.58
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/23/23/ none below 20

Reactions: 1 users
Hi!
For those that already had your interview, how did you guys send in your thank you note? I want to do handwritten cards, but wouldn't mind sending emails. The problem is- all I have is their name, so I'm having problems finding the students' emails.

Anyone know the OOS stats? Too late to apply?

Reactions: 1 user
for anyone IS how soon after getting the pre-requisite course review email did you receive your interview invite?

Hey guys! Could someone please tell me how long after receiving their supplemental application complete email did they receive the prerequisite coursework review complete email? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have the 2-day agenda yet? I emailed them about it two days ago and just wanted to see if they had sent out the actual schedule yet...

Hey guys! Could someone please tell me how long after receiving their supplemental application complete email did they receive the prerequisite coursework review complete email? Thanks :)

mine took about a week and a half

mine took about a week and a half
Thanks for the response! May I ask when you received your supplemental app received confirmation email (like the date)? I appreciate the help!

I've heard rumors that if you were invited to the very first interview date then you have a very good chance of being accepted. Anyone know anything about this?

Anyone receive interview calls today yet?

Got a call for an interview today!
Stats:
- oGPA 3.34, sGPA 3.13
- DAT: 21TS/21AA/None below 20
- Ohio resident

Got a call for the October 21st interview today!

I got an interview invite today! (3:20pm since people are asking) I’m so thankful and excited!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone else! :)

Reactions: 2 users
What time did they call? Stats?
They first called at 5pm eastern time but I was at work and missed it so he left a voicemail saying to call back, I called back and left a message, and then he called back at like 6:15
-oGPA 3.36, sGPA 3.22
-DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/23/no
- Ohio resident

received an interview invite yesterday around 3!
Stats:
-ogpa: 3.2 sgpa: 3.0
-masters ogpa: 3.6 sgpa: 3.6
-DAT: 23AA/22TS/nothing below 21
- OH resident

Did anyone OOS get an interview invite call yesterday? I know osu only offers 4 total interview dates so I'm starting to lose hope :( I got my transcript verification email on Sept 6th and I go here for undergrad (but I'm OOS), plus I have a LOR from an osucod faculty member

I received my invitation to interview on Oct-21 as well. Im in state.

I received a call yesterday from the school, and am excited to meet all of you interviewing on October 21st!

Notification date: 9/22/17
Method of notification: Call
GPA (science, overall): 3.35, 3.45
DAT (AA/TS/PAT): 25/26/21 none below 21

OOS

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Friday events are casual or formal? Just trying to figure out what to wear!!

Anyone know if the Friday events are casual or formal? Just trying to figure out what to wear!!
I was wondering the same. I was thinking of just attending in business casual attire. they can see me everyday in sweat pants when they admit me lol

are you interviewing on the 21st of October as well?
That was the date they offered but i ended up having a conflicting interview with my home state school so they let me push it back to Nov 4!

I'll be at the Friday tour (to which I'm wearing business casual) and the Saturday interview. Looking forward to meeting some of you! I'm OOS but go to school here at Ohio State so I can definitely help anyone who has suggestions of things to go see or do while here.

Hey, did anyone receive a email confirmation after accepting and registering for their interview date?

Hey, did anyone receive a email confirmation after accepting and registering for their interview date?
Nope, not yet. They actually told me it should be closer to the interview date that they’ll send the email.

Hi!
For those that already had your interview, how did you guys send in your thank you note? I want to do handwritten cards, but wouldn't mind sending emails. The problem is- all I have is their name, so I'm having problems finding the students' emails.

Did anyone answer this? I didnt see an answer and I was wondering the same thing! How did you guys send your thank you notes?

Status
Not open for further replies.