****The Official Ohio State Interview/Acceptance Thread class of 2021: Go Bucks!****

turned down the interview invite today!

Members don't see this ad.

Why are they still interviewing if there is an existing alternate list...I guess Im wondering what are my chances of getting off the waitlist...Ive got into a number of other schools but as an Ohio native OSU is definitely my top choice

Does anyone from OOS know if in-state tuition is available at OSU after the first year? I read that on SDN and have not been able to verify it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely possible. If you're married you can get it the first year if your spouse works full time. Call the registrar if you have questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any idea if there are many scholarships awarded to incoming students?

Hi everyone,

I am an applicant for the next cycle. I am not trying to start anything, but does anyone here know why Annette no longer works in the office? She was the person I met with last semester and when I went into the office today, I was informed she no longer works for the school.

Feeling bummed because I feel like I made a good impression with the director.

WHAT?!?! Annette Isn't there anymore? Well I'm screwed now

Hi everyone,

I am an applicant for the next cycle. I am not trying to start anything, but does anyone here know why Annette no longer works in the office? She was the person I met with last semester and when I went into the office today, I was informed she no longer works for the school.

Feeling bummed because I feel like I made a good impression with the director.

Wow she doesn't work there anymore? That sucks, she was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yeah, once again - not trying to start anything but I don't think it was a "I accepted another job" type of exit either, if you get what I am saying. I'm guessing since there is no director at the moment decisions are finalized.

She doesn't make decisions anyway. At my interview I talked to her quite a bit. Really liked her, sad that she might be gone. Not sure if Travis has any idea what he's talking about, but I'll find out in a few months.

She doesn't make decisions anyway. At my interview I talked to her quite a bit. Really liked her, sad that she might be gone. Not sure if Travis has any idea what he's talking about, but I'll find out in a few months.

Check the website: Contact Us | College of Dentistry | The Ohio State University

Also, I am a good friend of that office and can assure you she made decisions. There is no magical "admissions committee" - it was her and one faculty member calling the shots.

I have two choices, one to believe you or one to believe someone I talked to in person. I never said anything about a magical committee. She told me specifically she doesn't make decisions, I believe her.

I have two choices, one to believe you or one to believe someone I talked to in person. I never said anything about a magical committee. She told me specifically she doesn't make decisions, I believe her.

You don't have to believe me ;) You'll see soon enough.

Also, the administration and curriculum changes have led me to consider Case Western over OSU (and I go here). Best of luck to you!

Hey for people who interviewed last fall (2016), is there a dress code for the friday events? I didn't know if it would be best to wear a full suit since we'll be touring the campus and was wondering if just a blazer/shirt combo would be appropriate.

Go business casual! Then obviously full suit (professional) for actual interview day
Hey for people who interviewed last fall (2016), is there a dress code for the friday events? I didn't know if it would be best to wear a full suit since we'll be touring the campus and was wondering if just a blazer/shirt combo would be appropriate.