2018 *** The Official Nova Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people do Nova interview usually, and how many do they accept? If anyone knows the answer to this info that would be great :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just got a rejection letter in the mail...Before I opened the letter I knew it was a rejection lol interview invites are almost always sent by email. MI resident, 3.47 oGPA, 3.25 sGPA, 20AA.
sorry to hear that, when did you get your app complete call?

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejection letter as well. 3.25 oGPA, 3.15 sGPA, 21AA, 3.9 post bacc GPA (38 credits). Call on 7/3 Good luck to the rest of you all.

How many people do Nova interview usually, and how many do they accept? If anyone knows the answer to this info that would be great :)

If you get an interview then your chances are 45%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the process for re-scheduling interviews and how strict Nova is with re-scheduling? Did anyone have success re-scheduling?

Does anyone know the process for re-scheduling interviews and how strict Nova is with re-scheduling? Did anyone have success re-scheduling?

You can do it online with the appointment they sent you. They dont care if you change it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

You can do it online with the appointment they sent you. They dont care if you change it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Thank you for the reply! So I can even change it multiple times without notifying the admissions office?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the reply! So I can even change it multiple times without notifying the admissions office?
Yea, but keep in mind as they give more interviews the times will be pushed back.

Can i say with confident that I am rejected from Nova at this point and expect the rejection letter to arrive any day now? i received the app complete call in early July. I feel like they should just give the letter already so I can move on with my life.

Can i say with confident that I am rejected from Nova at this point and expect the rejection letter to arrive any day now? i received the app complete call in early July. I feel like they should just give the letter already so I can move on with my life.
Dont jump to conclusions! They are probably flooded with applications. What are your stats?

I just got a rejection letter in the mail...Before I opened the letter I knew it was a rejection lol interview invites are almost always sent by email. MI resident, 3.47 oGPA, 3.25 sGPA, 20AA.
Heyy, have you gotten any acceptances? our dat and gpa scores are around the same!

Where can we fill out the supplemental/secondary? I can't seem to find one on their website...

Interview #2 (yay!!)
School: Nova
Notification date: 8/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: CO
AADSAS Mail out: 8/10/17
GPA (science, overall) 3.88 sGPA, 3.86 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/21/18/none

Interview #2 (yay!!)
School: Nova
Notification date: 8/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: CO
AADSAS Mail out: 8/10/17
GPA (science, overall) 3.88 sGPA, 3.86 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/21/18/none

Hey there! Do you remember which interview dates were available? I'm thinking of rescheduling mine. Thanks!

Hey there! Do you remember which interview dates were available? I'm thinking of rescheduling mine. Thanks!

If you go to the link of the interview invite, you can see the available interview dates. I just rescheduled mine from Nov 17 to Sept 27.

I got an interview there this morning. One question: in the 2015-2016 ADEA guide it says they interviewed 29 OOS applicants but accepted 53. Does anyone know why this is?

Could it have been 129 and its a typo in the guide?

I checked my 2016-2017 ADEA guide. They interview 289 out of state and accepted 35 OOS.
My flight leaves at 6pm, do you guys think that's enough time? They said interviews usually go until 5 pm but in past threads Ive read they can end earlier.

I checked the available flights for me and most of them leaves at 6pm. Is your flight still leaving at 6pm out of FLL?

I checked my 2016-2017 ADEA guide. They interview 289 out of state and accepted 35 OOS.

I checked the available flights for me and most of them leaves at 6pm. Is your flight still leaving at 6pm out of FLL?

Accepted 35 OOS? Isn't it 35 OOS enrolled?

Hey guys! Do you think it's worth even applying to NOVA with these stats? oGPA: 3.2 sGPA: 3.0 DAT: 17AA??

Hey guys! Do you think it's worth even applying to NOVA with these stats? oGPA: 3.2 sGPA: 3.0 DAT: 17AA??
Averages for last year were 21AA, 3.68 Gpa. I wouldn't, people with higher stats got rejected already. I would say you need a dat retake.

I think mostly Wednesday and Thursday in Nov and Dec. Yea, just click on the website again to reschedule. I just rescheduled mine few days ago and thankfully they are super flexible with it (I don't think that they bother to look at it even).
Congratulation and good luck!!

Just interviewed at Nova yesterday. Very relaxed environment, great school and nice facilities. No hard pressed questions just super chill.

Group of about 10 people for me, tour from 12-1:30 and interviews in random order..group split between 3 possible faculty members for about 30ish minutes per person. The latest you will be there is likely 4:30pm or 5ish if there is a lot of people.

Book your flights after 7 if leaving same day

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Just interviewed at Nova yesterday. Very relaxed environment, great school and nice facilities. No hard pressed questions just super chill.

Group of about 10 people for me, tour from 12-1:30 and interviews in random order..group split between 3 possible faculty members for about 30ish minutes per person. The latest you will be there is likely 4:30pm or 5ish if there is a lot of people.

Book your flights after 7 if leaving same day
Did they ask you ethical questions?

Did they ask you ethical questions?

No they didnt any any of the classic interview questions. My interview however was with Dr. Lippman who is super laid back. Cant speak for the other interviewers.

Oh he did ask me what a fun day for me would be and I said anything to di

No they didnt any any of the classic interview questions. My interview however was with Dr. Lippman who is super laid back. Cant speak for the other interviewers.

Anyone who has interviewed...Who are all 3 interviewers? What is each one like?

Thanks! That seems pretty chill. Does he have a list of questions on the paper?

Cross lands inn, 15ish minutes away. $51 on some websites. thats where i stayed. check in before 8pm or call ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.