School: Nova
Notification date: 7/12
Method of notification: email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/13
Application complete date: 6/16
GPA (science, overall) 3.2 uGPA, 3.4 sGPA, 4.0 masters GPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/26/none

Congratulations! Do you know if your application has to be complete before NOVA will offer an interview? I submitted June 29th and got a call yesterday saying my file was under review, however, my committee letter is not uploaded yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Do you know if your application has to be complete before NOVA will offer an interview? I submitted June 29th and got a call yesterday saying my file was under review, however, my committee letter is not uploaded yet.
I think it has to be complete.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I believe it has to be complete.

Interview #1
Residency: NJ
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (science, overall) ~3.2 sGPA/~3.3 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/19/20/none

NOTE: For anyone wondering, because I was too, it won't hurt your chances to list all of the other schools you've applied to in Nova's supplemental. Just list them all. I applied to 20+ schools and listed them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Interview #1

NOTE: For anyone wondering, because I was too, it won't hurt your chances to list all of the other schools you've applied to in Nova's supplemental. Just list them all. I applied to 20+ schools and listed them all.

Congrats! Do they send you a supplemental email in addition to an app complete email before offering the interview?

Interview #1

Have you selected your date yet?

Congrats! Do they send you a supplemental email in addition to an app complete email before offering the interview?
You can go to Nova's website and theres a link to fill out the supplemental, if that's what you mean. And then they send you an email saying they've received your supplemental. They don't email you though to tell you your app is complete, they will call you to tell you that.
Have you selected your date yet?
Yeah, August 16th. You?

You can go to Nova's website and theres a link to fill out the supplemental, if that's what you mean. And then they send you an email saying they've received your supplemental. They don't email you though to tell you your app is complete, they will call you to tell you that.

Yeah, August 16th. You?
I haven't chosen a date yet, but I plan to later today. Good luck to you!

I got an interview there this morning. One question: in the 2015-2016 ADEA guide it says they interviewed 29 OOS applicants but accepted 53. Does anyone know why this is?

Could it have been 129 and its a typo in the guide?

I got an interview there this morning. One question: in the 2015-2016 ADEA guide it says they interviewed 29 OOS applicants but accepted 53. Does anyone know why this is?

Could it have been 129 and its a typo in the guide?

That's possible! Or they could have meant 92 and just made a typo. They are a private school, so I wouldn't worry about being OOS. Congratulations on the interview!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how strict they are regarding the third LOR from a liberal arts teacher?

Does anyone know how strict they are regarding the third LOR from a liberal arts teacher?
I didn't provide a LOR from a liberal arts teacher, and I received an interview.

Question, my AADSAS status still says "none", has your status changed since your submission? I submitted my payment and supplemental a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my XT1585 using SDN mobile

Question, my AADSAS status still says "none", has your status changed since your submission? I submitted my payment and supplemental a couple weeks ago.

Mine didn't change. So no worries.

To all who got interviews: how much in detail did you answer the questions under Nova's "Program Materials" section (the ones that ask how you heard about them and whether the information easily accessible)? Did anyone not even bother answering them at all because they're optional? lol

To all who got interviews: how much in detail did you answer the questions under Nova's "Program Materials" section (the ones that ask how you heard about them and whether the information easily accessible)? Did anyone not even bother answering them at all because they're optional? lol
I live 10 minutes away, and I basically just said that I know a few people who attend Nova. For the other part, I said "yes the information was easily accessible"

I also said I just know someone that goes to Nova. But only say that if you actually know someone there, just in case they ask you about that during interview. I really don't think it matters at all tbh, that question just seems like a "how did you hear about our service/product" type of question that's just for statistics.

I didn't provide a LOR from a liberal arts teacher, and I received an interview.

I was wondering the same thing. I noticed that Nova was the only school requiring a fourth letter and was heartbroken when I couldn't apply due to lack of a fourth letter. Just so I can clarify, you applied with only three letters (two professors and one dentist) and received an invite?

I was wondering the same thing. I noticed that Nova was the only school requiring a fourth letter and was heartbroken when I couldn't apply due to lack of a fourth letter. Just so I can clarify, you applied with only three letters (two professors and one dentist) and received an invite?
Yes

I just received my interview letter, 08/16 is my day. Two interviews letter in the same week .

Interview #1
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Application complete date: 6/18

Canadian student here
Interview #1
Notification date: 7/13
Residency: British Columbia
Application complete date: 6/27
GPA (science, overall) ~3.7 sGPA/~3.7 oGPA
CDAT (AA/PAT/Reading): 21/22/23

Ugh... I haven't heard back and completed everything on June 26. I even emailed them yesterday to verify my application was completed and no reply. Losing hope..

How can you be losing hope? It's only July 13z
True. Just getting discouraged since people are getting interviews and receiving calls from the school about their application. Also, because NSU is one of my top school choices so I'm really wanting to hear back from them.

True. Just getting discouraged since people are getting interviews and receiving calls from the school about their application. Also, because NSU is one of my top school choices so I'm really wanting to hear back from them.

You have to try to relax. I know it is discouraging, but the cycle barely started. If you are so discouraged you can go crazy. I know a guy who had to wait four years to get into school, so just try to relax and I am sure you will get an invite shortly!

Reactions: 2 users
You have to try to relax. I know it is discouraging, but the cycle barely started. If you are so discouraged you can go crazy. I know a guy who had to wait four years to get into school, so just try to relax and I am sure you will get an invite shortly!
Plus, there were some people last year with extremely good stats that didn't get an interview invite until August (completed application in June), so I'm pretty sure there is a certain amount of randomness involved with the process.

When you guys say the date your application was complete, are you talking about when they called to tell you it was under review or when you submitted it?

When you guys say the date your application was complete, are you talking about when they called to tell you it was under review or when you submitted it?
Complete as in when it was verified and all the documents like LORs were in. It's also not complete without the supplemental.

how long from the time they called until they invited ya'll for an interview did it take?

Interview #1

Notificationdate: 7/14
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/6
Application complete date: 6/24
GPA (science, overall) 3.81,3.87
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 20/ TS 22/ PAT 19/ RC 20/ none below 17

Interview #1
Notification date: 7/14
Application complete date: 6/27
GPA: 3.5
DAT: 20AA/20TS/19PA

My date is on August 23rd, I'm so excited!! :D

Interview #1
Notification date: 7/17
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/23
Application complete date: Not yet complete.
GPA: 3.62 uGPA, 3.88 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA / 20 TS / 19 PAT /18 RC / only QR below 17

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Interview #1
Notification date: 7/17
Residency: VA
AADSAS Mail out: 6/13/17

Last edited:
So excited! Just got an email invite from NOVA, app completed last week.

My flight leaves at 6pm, do you guys think that's enough time? They said interviews usually go until 5 pm but in past threads Ive read they can end earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.