***The Official Kentucky CoD Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't freak out if you don't receive the email at midnight. I remember mine was received at 12:07

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hay guys,
Does anyone know what does Alternate List means? and how many people in this list?

Good luck everyone :) We are already looking forward to welcoming our new class! I am a current D1 at UK -- feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Oh and I think I got the acceptance email at 12:03am EST last year.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
do you know what Alternate List mean?

Accepted! Feeling so fortunate! The email came exactly at midnight.

:soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Hay guys,
Does anyone know what does Alternate List means? and how many people in this list?

It means you are on a waitlist. I met a lot of current UKCD students at my interview who said they were on a waitlist and then got in. One gentleman said he got off the waitlist as late as May. So if you are on the alternate/waitlist, don't think you're out of the running!

I was accepted! Hello future classmates. :)

It means you are on a waitlist. I met a lot of current UKCD students at my interview who said they were on a waitlist and then got in. One gentleman said he got off the waitlist as late as May. So if you are on the alternate/waitlist, don't think you're out of the running!
thank you, I am really sad, I so much want to be accepted at this school.
Do you know what is the difference between Alternate list and waiting list?

Members don't see this ad :)
They are the same thing, they just rather call it the alternate list.

Hi Lilian, I just wanted to tell you to keep your head up! You still have a really good chance of getting in! A lot of my dental friends enrolled at UKCD now started off on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Guys,
please let us know if anyone is changing there mind and dropping from Kentucky!

Waitlist. international non-Canadian. Really hope to get off the waitlist soon!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone been accepted recently? Basically if you were waitlisted/alrernate at midnight on Dec 1st, did you get a call/email stating you were accepted? Currently on the alternate list so just trying to get an idea of how and when people are being pulled off of it.

Any other students interested in possibly renting a house near campus?

Has anyone made a Facebook group yet?

Hey Guys! Has anyone else been placed on hold for comparison by UK? I haven't heard anything from them other than that I'm on hold. So I'm wondering in what order they go through the hold list. Any ideas? Thanks!

FYI for anyone still interested in coming here- interviews are still going on. I just got one this week

anyone know how fast the waitlist moves -- how often they send out acceptances starting in January?

Wonderful interview experience today! It was nothing to stress out about. Just be yourself and have fun. Good luck everyone!
Hi what types of questions are there ? Is it anything Kentucky related ?

Hi ! I have an interview tomorrow and was wondering what types of questions are asked ? Anything Kentucky related ? And what do you like most about the school ? Thanks

no more interview dates being offered via email this morning

Congrats everyone who got accepted!

Anyone on the in-state alternate list with me? And anyone turning down the offer?

Last edited:
Is there a Facebook group yet? I'm pretty sure anyone can make it and just add Missy as an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.