***The Official Kentucky CoD Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of state and received a hold for comparison letter today

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still sending out invites to OOS? I submitted at the end of July and I haven't heard back from here.

^^^ If this is true then I'm probably S.O.L because I have been "Under Review" since June 30th.

Same. Doesn't seem that there's been much traction for interviews for UKCD yet. Am I right?

I believe they have an interview dates they needs to fill

Last edited:
I believe they have an interview date in November they still need to fill.

I'm under the impression that they haven't invited many for interviews for October and November yet. Is this incorrect? Anyone here still waiting from June?

I'm under the impression that they haven't invited many for interviews for October and November yet. Is this incorrect? Anyone here still waiting from June?

Me. Not really expecting anything from them.

I interviewed on the 5th.

When was your mail out? Reapplicant? Stats? Sorry for all the Q's, just trying to gauge what's the holdup with my app. I consulted with them a lot over the past year and felt pretty confident on a pre-December interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a hold for comparison e-mail. Soft rejection? Sigh. I've heard really good things about this school.

Got a hold for comparison e-mail. Soft rejection? Sigh. I've heard really good things about this school.

I received that last year as well. I then took advantage of their consulting offer and worked hard on my app since. Don't give up!

Hold for comparison letter.....Hopefully will score an interview somewhere else

Anyone knows what's the percent of OOS and how many is interviewed and accepted every year.
Thank you

seemed very quick to get a hold for comparison response. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing...
Weird. My app was complete 9/21 and I haven't heard back about anything pertaining to my status.

seemed very quick to get a hold for comparison response. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing...
I asked someone what hold for comparison means just now and they said it's basically a soft rejection .. however still a very slight chance to get an interview since it isn't an official rejection.

The last of the interview invitations have been sent out this week prior to Dec. 1st decisions.

"Good Afternoon UKCD Interview Candidates,

I am trying to fill a few last interview slots for next Thursday and Friday, Oct 27 and 28. After that, we only have a Saturday remaining and then no more interviews prior to Dec 1.
"

how long did it take them to send out the interview invite after you submitted the supplement app? Also how long was your answers for the supplement app? I'm not sure how much I should write

how long did it take them to send out the interview invite after you submitted the supplement app? Also how long was your answers for the supplement app? I'm not sure how much I should write
They send it out like the next day with four options of times and two separate days then you give them your top choices.

The last of the interview invitations have been sent out this week prior to Dec. 1st decisions.

I am trying to fill a few last interview slots for next Thursday and Friday, Oct 27 and 28. After that, we only have a Saturday remaining and then no more interviews prior to Dec 1.
"

So if I didn't get a supplemental by now, then I am most likely S.O.L?

Wonderful interview experience today! It was nothing to stress out about. Just be yourself and have fun. Good luck everyone!

Was the interview with three or 2 faculty members and do you meet them separately or both of them at the same time

for people that have had an interview, has your AADSAS portal status changed?
you can PM me

It could have something to do with when the interview date was. When did you guys interview?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That could be a good sign. Nobody knows for sure what the status change means. It could be an acceptance, waitlist, or rejection. And then, those who haven't had their status change may change on Nov. 30 at midnight for all the acceptances. It is only a few days away!

Reactions: 1 user
That could be a good sign. Nobody knows for sure what the status change means. It could be an acceptance, waitlist, or rejection. And then, those who haven't had their status change may change on Nov. 30 at midnight for all the acceptances. It is only a few days away!
that's true, i'm just hoping for the best for everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck everyone :) We are already looking forward to welcoming our new class! I am a current D1 at UK -- feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Oh and I think I got the acceptance email at 12:03am EST last year.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.