***The Official Kentucky CoD Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash01

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone applying here this cycle! :)

I was reading last year's thread and the first set of interview invites went out on July 9th! Has anyone heard anything from this school yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I was put on hold for comparison.

Members don't see this ad :)
EDIT: I just checked and it does look like July 9th was when they invited last year. Hopefully this year is the same, I'd really like to hear back from at least one school.

EDIT #2: I called and she said late July, early August. So who knows..

My stats, I haven't heard from them since 6/29:

sGPA - 3.59 cGPA - 3.66
DAT (AA/TS/RC/PAT) - 21 / 23 / 22 / 20

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
My gpa was verified friday and I got an email for kentucky today asking for a general application fee. Has anyone been asked to do a supplemental here?

My gpa was verified friday and I got an email for kentucky today asking for a general application fee. Has anyone been asked to do a supplemental here?

I think my last email said "no additional supplemental materials needed at this time".

anyone hear back from this school? any interview invites?

Is it better not to hear anything back yet or be put on hold? I feel like being put on hold is just an extended rejection.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just noticed on AADSAS School Decisions:

06/29/2016
Received/Under Review

Anyone hear back from Kentucky? My app has been under review for 2 weeks now.

Last edited:
Quick question: I got the "Application Complete" e-mail on 6/30. Should I have heard back from them by now? I'm just nervous seeing people already getting word back about interviews from them already. Thanks!

Quick question: I got the "Application Complete" e-mail on 6/30. Should I have heard back from them by now? I'm just nervous seeing people already getting word back about interviews from them already. Thanks!
Illinois resident here - got the same email a while back and haven't heard anything

Is this the same email stating that the application fee has been received? Or is there a separate email?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

i contacted the school and they said they will start sending out rejection email in october. there the interview list, the hold list, and the rejection list. so if you not on the hold or the interview list, she said expect a rejection email in october.

i contacted the school and they said they will start sending out rejection email in october. there the interview list, the hold list, and the rejection list. so if you not on the hold or the interview list, she said expect a rejection email in october.

So if we haven't heard anything that's probably a bad thing..?

What's the hold list? The only emails I have gotten from them is the supplemental fee one and thats all. Since I haven't received any other email that probably means I'm done...

So if we haven't heard anything that's probably a bad thing..?

that was my purpose of my email. i asked her is it better if we haven't heard anything yet or be put on the hold list, she told me it better to be put on the hold list because at least i'm not on the rejection list. you still got a whole month to go before october tho, but she say october is when rejection email will be sending out.

What's the hold list? The only emails I have gotten from them is the supplemental fee one and thats all. Since I haven't received any other email that probably means I'm done...

yeah if you apply early, and still haven't heard anything back by the end of sept then i think you're done.

I got the "hold for comparison" email. I took it at as a soft rejection but I guess its better than nothing at this point. Any OOS people have interviews??

Is it too late to add Kentucky as a school? I am out of state, 4.00 Science, 3.93 overall GPA, 22 AA, 22 TS, 25 RC, 20 PAT, 18 QR. Thanks!

Is it too late to add Kentucky as a school? I am out of state, 4.00 Science, 3.93 overall GPA, 22 AA, 22 TS, 25 RC, 20 PAT, 18 QR. Thanks!
Not too late. They are very picky with their oos applicants so they probably havent send that much oos interview yet.

Good luck to everyone applying UKCD this year.

OOS - interviewed September 1.

Hey I am OOS and I applied at the end of July. I haven't received any email from Kentucky apart from the app fee email. Is there still a chance that I will get an interview?

Hey guys, I'm a D1 (male) at UK. I have an extra bedroom w/private bathroom that I'm going to offer up for dental school interviewees starting next week! I'm working with Missy and Christine to decide if they can "advertise" it, but for now they think it's a great idea that I try to get the word out on my own.

I'm not sure how much I'll charge, but it'll be a clean bedroom w/ clean sheets, towels, etc, a ride to school, oh and a chance to talk to a current student!

Like I said I'm male, but if you're female and don't think it's weird then I won't exclude.

PM me if you have an interview date and are interested.

Hey I am OOS and I applied at the end of July. I haven't received any email from Kentucky apart from the app fee email. Is there still a chance that I will get an interview?

I'm OOS with "Under Review" status as of 07/26 and haven't heard anything besides the email for money. I don't think it is anything to worry about - I was told ~2 months away from your application complete is a rough estimate of when to start hearing back.

^^^ If this is true then I'm probably S.O.L because I have been "Under Review" since June 30th.

I was mailed out on 9/2 and haven't heard anything and have not received a supplemental. How long does it usually take to get one? I'm OOS.

I'm pretty sure everyone I know who's OOS hasn't heard a peep, they're not very OOS friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.