***The Official Harvard Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey has anyone heard anything recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Can attest that HMS is high-yield.

why hasn't harvard rejected anyone this year

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed on January 20th, called and they stated they will send out offers end of this month

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received an acceptance recently or are they waiting to send acceptances at the end of this month as well?

ACCEPTED! Just received the call from Sarah 45 min ago!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So does anyone know if they have sent rejections yet?

Just received a High Priority Waitlist email about 15 minutes ago

Did you guys interview? I haven't gotten anything but I never got an interview.

Yes, I had an interview. I believe that those who interviewed, but were not accepted are on this HPW. The class has been filled.

Yes, I had an interview. I believe that those who interviewed, but were not accepted are on this HPW. The class has been filled.
So should I be hopeful about the "high priority" waitlist or no?

So should I be hopeful about the "high priority" waitlist or no?
There seems to be a lot of people on the HPW, so probably not. You will know within the few days with the upcoming deadline if anyone drops probably.

What is the point of having "high priority" if everyone is going to be on it? haha

Woah, will Harvard teach us to dance this well?

Can anyone who got accepted or interviewed or REJECTED for HDSM c/o 2021 share your stats (DAT scores, overall gpa, sci gpa), school, EC, other schools accepted/interviewed?

Thanks!

R
Can anyone who got accepted or interviewed or REJECTED for HDSM c/o 2021 share your stats (DAT scores, overall gpa, sci gpa), school, EC, other schools accepted/interviewed?

Thanks!

Thanks!
Rejected but accepted to penn, Columbia, ucsf, temple, Maryland, tufts

3.73 oGPA
25 AA

Can anyone that was accepted and enrolled message me about your first year experience??

Status
Not open for further replies.