***The Official Harvard Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?

Thank you!

3.96 oGPA, not entirely sure about my science GPA, but my one B is in a science class.
23 AA

Members don't see this ad.

Interview invite!! Shout out to all the international applicants out there--it is possible!
Quick question to those of you who have interviewed--what was your experience like?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite!! Shout out to all the international applicants out there--it is possible!
Quick question to those of you who have interviewed--what was your experience like?
Congrats! Stats?

Received/Under Review on 10/13/16
Crossing my fingers for a call from a 617 area code :xf:

Any chance I'll get interviewed?
23 AA/ 24 TS/ 20 PAT
3.81 oGPA/ 3.67 sGPA
Top state school grad
1 year research + poster presentation
200+ hrs shadowing
200+ hours volunteering (clinical, dental, teaching)
Study abroad/ almost bilingual
Non-science major
4 LORS (1 from Harvard PhD, 1 from Harvard DMD)
Solid personal statement

Congrats! Stats?

The interview day was very relaxed! I appreciate how the interviewers really took the time to get to know me as a person. Good luck!
GPA: sGPA 3.78 oGPA 3.79
DAT: AA 23/TS 22/PAT 23/RC 28/None below 17

Reactions: 1 user
Received/Under Review on 10/13/16
Crossing my fingers for a call from a 617 area code :xf:

Any chance I'll get interviewed?
23 AA/ 24 TS/ 20 PAT
3.81 oGPA/ 3.67 sGPA
Top state school grad
1 year research + poster presentation
200+ hrs shadowing
200+ hours volunteering (clinical, dental, teaching)
Study abroad/ almost bilingual
Non-science major
4 LORS (1 from Harvard PhD, 1 from Harvard DMD)
Solid personal statement

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know how long Harvard will extend interview invitations?

Anyone knows if they are still offering acceptance for the first group of openings?

Sent from my HTC_E9pw using SDN mobile

anyone got accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview day was very relaxed! I appreciate how the interviewers really took the time to get to know me as a person. Good luck!
GPA: sGPA 3.78 oGPA 3.79
DAT: AA 23/TS 22/PAT 23/RC 28/None below 17
Extracurriculars?

I don't think anyone has gotten rejected yet

they extend 42 offers and 35 take it. So about 7 people decline.

they have already given out some acceptances? does anyone have an estimate of how full the class is so far?

Looking at their Facebook page looks packed lol.
I received an interview for next month and was trying to figure out my chances. I saw the Facebook group too and the likelihood is probably very low. To be honest I am surprised I even got one so my hopes are not up.

Eh you said that for stonybrook lol. And you still got in. Anyways Uconn is a beast of a school so its not like you are in a bad position lol.

I received an interview for next month and was trying to figure out my chances. I saw the Facebook group too and the likelihood is probably very low. To be honest I am surprised I even got one so my hopes are not up.
Stats?

PAT 22, QR 19, RC 22, Bio 21, GC 22, OC 24, TS 22, AA 22
GPA: overall- 3.84, science GPA 3.79
a lot of strong extracurriculars

No one has been rejected yet?

Interviewing 1/23 and looking forward to it! Maybe keeping them updated and continuing to express interest was helpful! Anyone who interview already have any tips on what to expect, where to stay, etc?

I asked when I was scheduling my interview
9d875506add7fa10dd453c27955c8b05fbe1f79d82466c623db4a9e56a5298b3.jpg

Interviewing 1/23 and looking forward to it! Maybe keeping them updated and continuing to express interest was helpful! Anyone who interview already have any tips on what to expect, where to stay, etc?
what are your stats?

Stay in the dorm (vanderbilt hall)! Great experience, interview was pretty relaxed!

Hi everyone. I have an interview coming up soon and I am trying to figure out what the interviews are like? Who does the interviewing and is it a 1 on 1 ?

Hi everyone. I have an interview coming up soon and I am trying to figure out what the interviews are like? Who does the interviewing and is it a 1 on 1 ?
Two one on one interviews usually by faculty or alumni. Interviews are pretty conversational, nothing stressful.

Sent from my LG-H820 using SDN mobile

Has anyone heard back about acceptances from the interviews that they've done this month?

I interviewed on the 6th and still have not heard anything

Just got an interview! It's not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.