***The Official COLORADO Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Sorry to hear that, hope you already got in somewhere.

Has anyone got rejected after interview?
Sadly havnt yet even gotten an interview anywhere. Pretty depressing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when Colorado is getting back to us? They said end of January/early February but I can't remember the exact date. Interviewed on January 6th.

Anyone know when Colorado is getting back to us? They said end of January/early February but I can't remember the exact date. Interviewed on January 6th.
Someone called and Barbara said the committee meets again at the beginning of Feb. I interviewed on Dec 16 and havent heard anything. Are u IS or OS?
Do you know if they sill interviewing?

Someone called and Barbara said the committee meets again at the beginning of Feb. I interviewed on Dec 16 and havent heard anything. Are u IS or OS?
Do you know if they sill interviewing?
I'm IS. They interview until March I think

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit your application?

mid July. They take a while to go through all the applications though because they really take their time discussing all of the aspects of the application (or so they told us in the interview). My friend submitted his in June and his application hasn't even been looked at yet. Keep your hopes up!

Last edited:
Anyone know if they do acceptances all day long, for the next couple of days, or how that usually goes?

Reactions: 1 user
For those that were accepted, do you know how scholarships work? Do they tell you with your acceptance letter or is that something you receive later down the line? Thank you

mind sharing how they worded?

Pleased to have received your app, whole paragraph on the merits of being a Colorado resident, then they sneak in a sentence about not requiring any more fees from you. I prefer the "we regret we can't interview you" simple ones.

Pleased to have received your app, whole paragraph on the merits of being a Colorado resident, then they sneak in a sentence about not requiring any more fees from you. I prefer the "we regret we can't interview you" simple ones.
they even being nice when rejecting students, but if Barbara is the one that sent out the letter I would understand lol, she is the nicest person i met out of all my interviews and smiles all the time :).

Hey everyone, finally made an account on here :) Interviewed at CU Jan 27th, IS, haven't heard back yet.... wondering if our group has been discussed by the committee yet. Nervous! Congrats to all accepted today!

Hey everyone, finally made an account on here :) Interviewed at CU Jan 27th, IS, haven't heard back yet.... wondering if our group has been discussed by the committee yet. Nervous! Congrats to all accepted today!

Interviewed on Jan. 9th, haven't heard anything yet myself. Anxious to hear something!

Interviewed on Jan. 9th, haven't heard anything yet myself. Anxious to hear something!
Interviewed Dec 16th also no news :(.
how many IS and OS in your interview group?

Interviewed Dec 16th also no news :(.
how many IS and OS in your interview group?

For my Jan. 9th group there were 2 WICHE (including me), 1 OS, and 4 IS. No idea if any of em got accepted today.

So if we didn't hear anything today, does that mean our last hope is the next meeting next month?

For my Jan. 9th group there were 2 WICHE (including me), 1 OS, and 4 IS. No idea if any of em got accepted today.

So if we didn't hear anything today, does that mean our last hope is the next meeting next month?
hopefully some calls will go out tomorrow. But, from what Barbara said during my interview, everyone should hear back on March 1st.

hopefully some calls will go out tomorrow. But, from what Barbara said during my interview, everyone should hear back on March 1st.

I'm considering the idea of calling and asking for an update. Too soon, maybe?

I looked at the class of 2020 and 2019 threads and it seems like most acceptance calls were in a single day (specifically for this time of year). Then again, that's only people who post on here.

I'm considering the idea of calling and asking for an update. Too soon, maybe?

I looked at the class of 2020 and 2019 threads and it seems like most acceptance calls were in a single day (specifically for this time of year). Then again, that's only people who post on here.
Ill probably call next wednesday after i get back from my cali interview. waiting is very depressing and stressful man, my social life is a mess since the cycle begin :(.

Ill probably call next wednesday after i get back from my cali interview. waiting is very depressing and stressful man, my social life is a mess since the cycle begin :(.

Chin up, if it's meant to be it'll happen. That's the mindset I've been trying to keep during this cycle.

I'll keep you guys posted for my call tomorrow. :)

Chin up, if it's meant to be it'll happen. That's the mindset I've been trying to keep during this cycle.

I'll keep you guys posted for my call tomorrow. :)
did u call?

did u call?
It went straight to voicemail. I left a message and also tossed her an email asking if that was all the offers being made for February.

Hey man I was in your interview group! I was the one OS from Florida. I am anxiously waiting as well.

Hey man I was in your interview group! I was the one OS from Florida. I am anxiously waiting as well.

Hey!! Bummer that you haven't heard anything either, but hopefully that's a good sign considering I felt that you were also a great candidate.

A friend of mine said they're doing another round of interviews today, so we're still in the running! :D

Hey!! Bummer that you haven't heard anything either, but hopefully that's a good sign considering I felt that you were also a great candidate.

A friend of mine said they're doing another round of interviews today, so we're still in the running! :D

Likewise man! I really hope we both get in. Colorado is my top choice and if I get in I am definitely going. The not knowing part is what is killing me though haha. We just gotta stay positive!