***The Official COLORADO Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Does anyone know if you can have a interview before December and not get accepted until after December 1st?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if you can have a interview before December and not get accepted until after December 1st?
Students in past years who interviewed pre-December have been accepted on a rolling basis until April, and waitlisted students can get accepted through the summer. I just emailed Barbara about when the next cycle of accepted students will be notified. Hopefully sometime in January.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview on Friday, any chance I will find out if I'm accepted or not before the end of December?

I heard back from Barbara yesterday. Interviews will be held through February. Acceptances are extended at three times: Dec. 1, again around the first week of February, and again in mid-March. After March, the class will be filled and waitlisted students will be notified as well. So in response to others, if you interviewed in October, you could potentially have to wait until March to get an acceptance. If you haven't interviewed yet, you still have 2.5 months to get your chance!

need some advices on filling out the residency form for the interview.
question 1: list dates of physical presence in colorado. So if I traveled abroad for 1 month do I have to list it out too? for example: Feb 2008 - June 2011, July2011-present or just 2008-present.?
Thanks

need some advices on filling out the residency form for the interview.
question 1: list dates of physical presence in colorado. So if I traveled abroad for 1 month do I have to list it out too? for example: Feb 2008 - June 2011, July2011-present or just 2008-present.?
Thanks
You were just travelling. Unless you established a residence for more than 2 months abroad/oos youre fine. Just fill it out 2008-present.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview on January 9th!! :soexcited:

WICHE here :)

Barbara will be sending out another wave of acceptance at the end of this month :) hoping for good news

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the acceptance call! (Applied in mid-october) How long did it take those accepted to receive the acceptance email?

So excited!!

is she even in the office or off for the holiday already lol and we are just waiting for nothing ;(

anyone got rejected from CU yet?

Just got a phone call from Barbara! See you guys soon! <3 elated

With December interviewees currently being the only ones accepted, does anyone know what happens now for pre-December interviewees?

I did not hear this personally, but someone that interviewed with the group yesterday said they were told that about 40/80 seats have been filled.
do you know when they will be calling people again?

do you know when they will be calling people again?
I received an invitation to interview last week, as did some other people I know. As for acceptances, we were told the admissions committee does not meet again until February, so that would be the soonest any January interviewees will hear back.

Rejected today @2:27PM PST. I'm OOS, 3.44 GPA, DAT in sig and application sent off in Late July. Best of luck to everyone still running!

Last edited: