***The Official COLORADO Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Got an interview invite today! WICHE.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope I did not get an application complete date or under review email. The interview invite email from yesterday is the first contact I've had with Colorado and I e-submitted on AADSAS June 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Nope I did not get an application complete date or under review email. The interview invite email from yesterday is the first contact I've had with Colorado and I e-submitted on AADSAS June 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When is your interview?

They gave me a choice of dates between September 30th and October 31 so I took one the first week of October.

Last edited:
Do they have a secondary? I got an email a month ago regarding my application being received, but haven't heard back since.

I got an interview invite to the school of my dreams! It's this Friday which is earlier than I expected. Does anyone have any prepping advice or advice in general?

Members don't see this ad :)
This forum has been painfully quiet lately! If they are already conducting interviews does anyone have input on how their interviews have gone? Any more interview invitations received lately? I would love any information anyone has to share!

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed on the September 19th. For the interview portion of the day, you meet one on one with two faculty members, for 30 minutes each. It is super relaxed and you basically just have a conversation. Know why you want to be a dentist, why CU, and they will have to ask you two questions from a sheet of paper. One will be an ethical question, something about cheating or how to handle a slacking team member, and the other questions is random. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed on the September 19th. For the interview portion of the day, you meet one on one with two faculty members, for 30 minutes each. It is super relaxed and you basically just have a conversation. Know why you want to be a dentist, why CU, and they will have to ask you two questions from a sheet of paper. One will be an ethical question, something about cheating or how to handle a slacking team member, and the other questions is random. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the info!

It's encouraging to hear they are still giving out pre-Dec interviews! Maybe there is still hope.

Just received a non-WICHE OOS interview for early Dec.

App sent 6/24.

Residency: NE
GPA: 3.71
DAT: 21 AA 20 TS 20 PA

Have IS people been interviewing this fall? Seems like everyone who just heard is OOS.

What do everyone's status' say under school decisions for colorado (on the application site)? Mine still says invited for an interview

I know Colorado calls its applicants who are accepted but does anyone know when the portal will update?

I remember hearing that acceptances are sent out on Dec. 15.

I just got an acceptance phone call!

Reactions: 2 users
ACCEPTED!!!!!! Last name: F, Interview Date: September 16th, OOS

ACCEPTED! OOS
Interview Oct 31st :D !!

Got the acceptance call at 7:30 (pacific time) this morning!! OOS

I didn't hear from them yet :(. Does anyone know what happens now? I apologize, I am new to the process and this school is my first choice.

And congrats to everyone who has heard back!

I didn't hear from them yet :(. Does anyone know what happens now? I apologize, I am new to the process and this school is my first choice.

And congrats to everyone who has heard back!
I would give Barbara a call and ask what happens from here... did your status change on adea?

I haven't heard anything from them yet. My status is still "invite for interview". Should I call Barbara? I'm WICHE.

ACCEPTED! Got the call Dec 01. Interview date was Oct 31st. Last name B.:woot::soexcited: Chin up! There is still time left.