***The Official Boston University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED! Is there a Facebook group I can join for our class? I need to find a place to live ASAP!

Reactions: 1 users
Still waiting! have you guys heard anything yet???

hey guys. for those who got an interview last year I was hoping if you could give me some tips on the interview process for BU. I have my interview next month and would appreciate advice. Thanks!

hey guys. for those who got an interview last year I was hoping if you could give me some tips on the interview process for BU. I have my interview next month and would appreciate advice. Thanks!
Mine was very laid back. My interviewer wanted to know why I wanted to go there mostly. Normal stuff with the tours and presentations, if I remember correctly the interview was after lunch. Good luck

Mine was very laid back. My interviewer wanted to know why I wanted to go there mostly. Normal stuff with the tours and presentations, if I remember correctly the interview was after lunch. Good luck
awesome! so no tricky questions?

Can anyone in here tell me about their experience thus far? I have an interview coming up and BU is my top school so I was just curious as to what the current students think.

So I got into Post-Bacc premed program from Boston University and American University. Which one is better if I want to become a dental student? Excluding financial situation and nightlife sceneries, I want to be able to get as much out of the city or the school. Thank you!