***The Official ASDOH Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to Azra last week she said that the admissions committee is meeting this week trying to fill the class and put out an alternate list by sometime this week. Hopefully that means some of us who have been waiting a long time can finally get some sense of closure!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Talking to Azra last week she said that the admissions committee is meeting this week trying to fill the class and put out an alternate list by sometime this week. Hopefully that means some of us who have been waiting a long time can finally get some sense of closure!

Do you know how many seats are left?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody heard anything about the waitlist yet? I checked last year thread and by this time, the waitlist had been finalized already. I haven't gotten anything since the still considering email after the interview :(

Does anybody heard anything about the waitlist yet? I checked last year thread and by this time, the waitlist had been finalized already. I haven't gotten anything since the still considering email after the interview :(

Hi,
If you don't mind me asking:
When was your interview? This month? How soon after the interview you got "still considering email"?
Thanks!

Just withdrew my acceptance so a spot should open up

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody knows if the wl has been formed yet?

I have not heard anything from the school after the interview, not even "we are still considering you" email.
So... no I don't know anything about the wait list...sorry

Anyone know if this has been done? It doesn't look like it from what I am seeing

Members don't see this ad :)
i got an interview invite today. my date is September 12th
Hi! I just got my interview invite. I'm probably one of the last ones. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your interview experience? Is it like a panel? Is it timed? And even though my interview is for Asdoh, going to mosdoh to interview... how was that?

Hi! I just got my interview invite. I'm probably one of the last ones. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your interview experience? Is it like a panel? Is it timed? And even though my interview is for Asdoh, going to mosdoh to interview... how was that?
As much as I'd like to help, all interviewees at ASDOH have agreed to not discuss specifics regarding the interview.

Although I can give you one (cliche) advice: be yourself! And the people there are super-nice

Any word on the waitlist? I still haven't heard anything since my interview in November.

Reactions: 2 users
Apparently we're supposed to get a waitlist this week from what I heard from Azra last week. She said spots are filled
She's been saying waitlist will be made next week for the past month and a half lmao

I just got the waitlist email. Anyone have any information on how many are on the waitlist and how the committee chooses from it?

I got a rejection today just a few minutes ago, interviewed back on September 12th. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Just dropped my seat here. Hopefully it goes to one of you! Goodluck everyone!

Hey guys!

It was a tough decision for me but I just withdrew my seat from here. Really liked the school and hope one of you gets it!

Reactions: 1 users
Gave up my spot here a few days ago. Wishing you all luck for those on the waiting list!

I don't know if anyone from the class of 2021 still looks at this thread, but I have a random question. Do we really need a laptop that meets all the minimum required specs for school? I have a MacBook Air with 4GB of RAM and it says we need 8. Is it really necessary or can I get by using the IPAD pro with my MacBook Air?

Anybody know how big the waitlist usually is?

Status
Not open for further replies.