***The Official ASDOH Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an interview invite! Stoked :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed post december been accepted yet?

Are they still sending out interviews? I've had 3 so far but really holding out hope for here!

Are they still sending out interviews? I've had 3 so far but really holding out hope for here!

Not quite sure if they are sending out interviews right now but I know they send out interviews all the way up to March

I was offered an interview on January 23rd. I don't think I'll be taking it.

Just got a call from Azra! I'm in!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call from Azra! I'm in!!

Congrats!! My interview is scheduled for this month, and I'd really appreciate it if you could give some feedback on how the interview was/what type of questions were asked. Also, just to make sure, they do a panel interview, MMI, and a group presentation, correct?! This is my first interview and I'm super excited

Congrats!! My interview is scheduled for this month, and I'd really appreciate it if you could give some feedback on how the interview was/what type of questions were asked. Also, just to make sure, they do a panel interview, MMI, and a group presentation, correct?! This is my first interview and I'm super excited

We actually signed a confidentiality agreement and aren't supposed to discuss the interview. That being said, this interview was by far the most laid back and the people you meet with are all very kind. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll do great! Best of luck!

Last edited:
Congratulations to everybody who has been accepted! Is anyone in the boat where they interviewed and haven't heard anything? My interview was all the way back on September 12th and besides the "you're still being considered" email I got two weeks after my interview I have had a lot of radio silence.

Congratulations to everybody who has been accepted! Is anyone in the boat where they interviewed and haven't heard anything? My interview was all the way back on September 12th and besides the "you're still being considered" email I got two weeks after my interview I have had a lot of radio silence.
I'm with you! I interviewed in January and it's been silent. Didn't get a "still being considered" email though.

Does anyone know how many spots have been filled?!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys,

I interviewed January 23rd as well. All I want to say is don't ever give up. I got the phone call this Wednesday and I'm beyond excited to begin my journey. I have been waiting so patiently for this moment. Do not get discouraged and don't lose hope. I wish you all the best :)

Do not lose hope. A student told us he interviewed in September and heard back in April. Stay positive :) wish you the best

Hey guys, I haven't heard anything back from them yet, do you think I should give them a call Monday? Just to ask what my status is? (I haven't interviewed but I haven't been rejected yet either)

Hey guys, I haven't heard anything back from them yet, do you think I should give them a call Monday? Just to ask what my status is? (I haven't interviewed but I haven't been rejected yet either)

Couldn't hurt.

Hey guys,

I interviewed January 23rd as well. All I want to say is don't ever give up. I got the phone call this Wednesday and I'm beyond excited to begin my journey. I have been waiting so patiently for this moment. Do not get discouraged and don't lose hope. I wish you all the best :)
Congrats!!! See you there in July :)

I keep forgetting and going back to look at the past ASDOH threads but can someone just confirm the information I've gathered lol

Obv there will be scattering of acceptances from now until March/April-ish. Then at that time there will be a waitlist (small, from what I've read). Is this correct?
I just really wanna go here and keep stressing out about not hearing back after my interview in Sept haha. Thanks in advance!

Also, has anyone had any luck recently reaching Azra? I called but she hasn't answered, and she hasn't responded to my email.

I keep forgetting and going back to look at the past ASDOH threads but can someone just confirm the information I've gathered lol

Obv there will be scattering of acceptances from now until March/April-ish. Then at that time there will be a waitlist (small, from what I've read). Is this correct?
I just really wanna go here and keep stressing out about not hearing back after my interview in Sept haha. Thanks in advance!

Also, has anyone had any luck recently reaching Azra? I called but she hasn't answered, and she hasn't responded to my email.

Seems like Azra's quite busy, possibly conducting interviews and compiling applicant data. I emailed her once and it took around 4-5 days for her to respond. I'd say wait a week or so before responding.

She's super-nice and easygoing, so don't be afraid to reach out to her if she hasn't responded in a week.

Calling to decline my acceptance today. Good luck fellow SDNers! :)

Seems like Azra's quite busy, possibly conducting interviews and compiling applicant data. I emailed her once and it took around 4-5 days for her to respond. I'd say wait a week or so before responding.

She's super-nice and easygoing, so don't be afraid to reach out to her if she hasn't responded in a week.

Thanks! Yeah, I figured she'd be really busy haha. I emailed back in December though so I feel a little awkward calling now in Feb lol but I'll probably try calling again soon.

For those of you who have already interviewed, was there a manual dexterity test? On ASDOH's website it says there is one, but I've also heard otherwise, so I just want to make sure. Also, what did the group exercise consist of? Lastly, is anyone scheduled to interview on Feb. 20th?!

Thank you!!

I also am scheduled for an interview on the 20th. I have a question about where to stay though. The hotels that were recommended by ASDOH seems to booked from Sat-Mon (18th-20th) and are pretty expensive and out of my budget right now. Are there any other hotels I should check out?

I also am scheduled for an interview on the 20th. I have a question about where to stay though. The hotels that were recommended by ASDOH seems to booked from Sat-Mon (18th-20th) and are pretty expensive and out of my budget right now. Are there any other hotels I should check out?

I booked a room with Airbnb, I paid $35/night and it was a 10 min uber drive from school..

I also booked AirBnB for $40 within Uber distance of the campus as well

for those who interviewed on Dec. 12th, did you get any status update?

To those who got accepted, did you guys receive a "still being considered" email prior to Azra calling?

It's March! I'm just praying I'll end up on the waitlist at this point haha! Gosh I really love this school but I just wish I'd hear SOMETHING back hahaha

Does anybody know when the next round of acceptance will be? I called Azra last week and was told I will be notified of my status by the end of this week. I dont wanna call again because I do not want to annoy her :(

I got a rejection email only 4 days after my interview :'( has anyone else received one?

Status
Not open for further replies.