***The Official ASDOH Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished my supplemental the end of July to early August and I just finished my Academic Update last week. I guess, that'll take some time as well. But ASDOH hasn't shown up on my AADSAS portal at all.

yeah they're not on mine either

Members don't see this ad.

Finished supplemental & it was completed & under review within 2 days...... bad sign? GAH

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview invite from here a few days ago, it's scheduled for January. I also had received the glitch rejection email haha

Reactions: 1 user
I got an interview invite from here a few days ago, it's scheduled for January. I also had received the glitch rejection email haha

Congrats :) I also got that glitch email. I hope I hear from them soon! Did you update them with anything since then?

Has anyone else received an interview invite that also received the glitch email?

How did you know it was under review? On the AADSAS portal?

They sent me a confirmation e-mail stating it was now under review and it was shown "complete" on the ASDOH portal. But nothing has come up on my AADSAS yet.

Spots will probably open up soon anyway since we're close to due date for initial decisions. I will be declining my acceptance here

It is January 2nd but do you think they met the 3rd because the post office has been closed all weekend including the 2nd. MOSDOH stated the 3rd was their due date

Has anyone gotten an acceptance in the second round yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
just got this from Azra:

The Admissions Committee of the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health wishes to thank you for interviewing and to inform you that you are still being considered for the class of 2021. The interviewing process goes through March and the admissions process through May. The Admissions office is unable to respond to status requests or file reviews until after May 1st. If additional academic coursework is completed or new test scores become available, transcripts and test results should be forwarded to us immediately.

I interviewed there Dec. 12th.

I just got the same exact email. Also interviewed Dec. 12th

Hmm, I didn't get it yet, I wonder if i'm not in the running any more?

Just got an acceptance call!!! So excited! Still can't believe it!
My interview was in late September.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
just got this from Azra:

The Admissions Committee of the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health wishes to thank you for interviewing and to inform you that you are still being considered for the class of 2021. The interviewing process goes through March and the admissions process through May. The Admissions office is unable to respond to status requests or file reviews until after May 1st. If additional academic coursework is completed or new test scores become available, transcripts and test results should be forwarded to us immediately.

I interviewed there Dec. 12th.

They send that email usually a few days after your interview that's when I got it. Someone told me that's a good sign but I still haven't heard back yet.

They send that email usually a few days after your interview that's when I got it. Someone told me that's a good sign but I still haven't heard back yet.

Well, I just got this email... " Please join us for A.T. Still University's Annual Open House which will be held... Feel free to attend if you are interested in any ATSU residential program on the Arizona Campus....Please let us know if you plan on attending...Hope to see you there! "

I guess I am on the right track... :)

Just got an acceptance phone call!

UT resident

My interview was end of September

I got the call around 2 pm AZ time :)

So happy beyond words, this was my top school!

Does anyone know if they will send us an acceptance email?

I got the open house email.

Azra said she will send out an email on Wednesday next week.

You will likely get sent an acceptance email tomorrow. I was accepted December 1st by phone and got the official email Dec 2nd.

I also got an acceptance call on Jan 5 (thursday) but no acceptance email yet. Have you guys received an email? How long does it take for them to mail the acceptance packet?

I also got an acceptance call on Jan 5 (thursday) but no acceptance email yet. Have you guys received an email? How long does it take for them to mail the acceptance packet?
I got the call on the 5th too, but no email or packet yet.

can anyone explain to me what the group activity and the panel interview is like? I have an interview here in a couple days

Hey guys a just received my supplemental do you think it's too late to even fill it out?

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Hey guys a just received my supplemental do you think it's too late to even fill it out?

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Well, they require an extra LOR from a community service leader, which might take up to 2 weeks to get to them and be added to your application. The application itself takes about 2 weeks to process after submission. Maybe call them and ask how many seats are left and until when they interview. Their admissions is pretty responsive over the phone.

For anyone who was accepted last week, have you received the acceptance package yet? Is it through snail mail or email?

Anyone know if they are sending out more acceptances?

For anyone who was accepted last week, have you received the acceptance package yet? Is it through snail mail or email?

Azra mentioned that she will send out an email on Wednesday. I believe she also said something about snail mail too, but I was too excited to remember anything...

Just received the acceptances email. Got the call back on Thursday.

ACCEPTED! like last week. So busy working 2 jobs and taking night classes, logging onto SDN took the backseat ;)

So excited!!

@ukrainochka, I think we were in the same interview group late September. Congrats!!!

For those of you who were accepted, Have you joined the FB group yet? Seems kinda dry. No one is talking... Idk when to start talking to people about rooming and what not.

For those of you who were accepted, Have you joined the FB group yet? Seems kinda dry. No one is talking... Idk when to start talking to people about rooming and what not.

Can you post the link to facebook group? I couldn't find it

Just bought my scrubs for ASDOH yesterday :) So exciteddddddd

dang already? Are you buying a laptop and ipad?
Waiting on an HPSP scholarship before making that purchase. It was recommended by one of the current students to get a top of the line iPad since you will use it everyday and almost exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.