The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"Can we quiet communication early?"
That wasn't what I meant, I was just curious what the policy this game was since it wasn't stated at the beginning. Obviously discussion can still occur during the night cycle, and now we can look at other people since Lupin is out of the way.

"Can we quiet communication early?" *generic "us villagers" statement!* :eyebrow:

I'm back and forth about whether Lupes would have defended a fellow wolf as much as she defended Lyra last night, but really not helping the case.

These were similar thoughts I had and I've been trying to figure this out during my read through. From the noob game and how Lupes helped Kittens and I through the endgame I can see Lupes as a fancy player who might defend a wolf but not sure. Lyra isn't helping herself with her comments though

Well, speak of the devil. These tags can be so useful. Lyra, out of those closest in votes to you, who would you vote and why?

Before I got to Lupin defending Lyra/fishing for role info, I found this interesting just because it felt like what she was telling Kittens and I to do in endgame to get me out of the lynch.

That wasn't what I meant, I was just curious what the policy this game was since it wasn't stated at the beginning. Obviously discussion can still occur during the night cycle, and now we can look at other people since Lupin is out of the way.

We can still have discussion but I don't think it has the same effect on players as during a lynch when they know they have the pressure of a lynch on them

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm feeling better about Snowy, she tried to keep discussion going after Lupes was outed and has been questioning players

I'd like to hear more from 3m and cheat. 3m I can usually read well but she seems to have mostly jokes and not too much substance at this point so not much to go off. Cheat disappeared before lynch close yesterday and hasn't reappeared yet. Question for you both, who do you have leaning wolf?

Argh. Torn now whether I stay on cheat for not coming back, Sar for posting unoriginal thought as excuse for vote, or the rule breaker.

I don't mind Snowy's replies to my questions. DocS I agree is also not setting of flags. Feeling like the lack of response from Lyra means a villager is going down. Don't have a good place to go necessarily unless something shifts for a Chinese Fire Drill in these last moments.

Looks like Lupin commented on a lot of the newer players D1. Probably not an odd thing to do but she's sneaky enough I would guess at least one of the people she picked out might be a wolf.

Sorry I'm missing your game Coop, thank you for tagging though!

If there's spectator chat and room please add me. If not that's ok too!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm still leaning pippy... just a major change from the other games. Leaning wolfy but not enough for my to lynch yet.

Just catching-up ... and noticed there hasn't been much discussion about finding wolves since Lupin was lynched today.

Granted, I know everyone is busy, with school, work, family, whatever ... yup, I get it. :) So it's hard to get "feels" on players. But, I guess this is the way WW games are played. I'm trying to find players to trust, as hard as it might be.

I'm still relying on my earlier posts related to wolfy players (post #524) and villagers (post #536) although some of them are now dead and I was wrong about some of them. Don't know about the other players; many seem neutral to me, or quiet, making jokes, or staying under the radar, whatever. I'll probably select a player from my wolfy-list to lynch tomorrow, unless someone else seems much more sketchy to me by then.

Just catching-up ... and noticed there hasn't been much discussion about finding wolves since Lupin was lynched today.

Granted, I know everyone is busy, with school, work, family, whatever ... yup, I get it. :) So it's hard to get "feels" on players. But, I guess this is the way WW games are played. I'm trying to find players to trust, as hard as it might be.

I'm still relying on my earlier posts related to wolfy players (post #524) and villagers (post #536) although some of them are now dead and I was wrong about some of them. Don't know about the other players; many seem neutral to me, or quiet, making jokes, or staying under the radar, whatever. I'll probably select a player from my wolfy-list to lynch tomorrow, unless someone else seems much more sketchy to me by then.

I agree with this. I find that a lot of people are flying under the radar. I suppose it's due to end of the year craziness. Hoping for some more action between players to decide on who to lynch.

After Lupin's lynch, I've moved Trilt to leaning village at this time.

[Like I said in my other post above this one, I'm trying to find players I can begin to trust in this game ... maybe.]

On more than one occasion, Trilt seemed seriously frustrated that people aren't discussing things in this game. She has also posted comments that are substantive and thoughtful. So has LIS. Right now I'm trusting LIS in this game even though he has said in the past that he has played as a villager by mistake because he forgets that he is a wolf. So I hope I'm not being fooled by LIS; right now I think he is a villager in this game. Plus, I agree: we didn't take time to glean more information about potential sketchy stuff before Lupin was lynched although kcoughli said that she chose to report Lupin as a wolf earlier today due to her work schedule. I get it. I'm still wary about this whole game anyway.

Last edited:
Home and had a nap!

I like playing with Lupes so I am bummed she is out so early and bummed that I didn't get to lynch her as wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still leaning pippy... just a major change from the other games. Leaning wolfy but not enough for my to lynch yet.

Cheat, you have seen me play in ~1.5 speed games and one normal game where we both died the first day. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you may not have a representative sample.

Am I the only person you have an opinion about?

You went a good 24 hours without posting. Irony?

No, I myself as well have been . School, work, finals, selling my car, and now I have a temperature with sore throat and nauseousness. It's hard to feel anything for anyone at this point. Especially with Lupin being lynched by a majority. So no, not really any feels right now. I'm going to go back on what I said on Pippy as well... I haven't really played enough with her (or anyone for that matter) to tell if they are playing differently or not.

Looks like Lupin commented on a lot of the newer players D1. Probably not an odd thing to do but she's sneaky enough I would guess at least one of the people she picked out might be a wolf.

So, I'm about to go back and do a re-read now that we have a confirmed wolf to work off of, but I'm anticipating that this kind of thing might be difficult to pin down for couple of reasons. One, it's Lupin (username might as well = Legend). Two, she presumably knew she was going to go down early. So, the question isn't just "what would she do in xyz scenario as a wolf" -- it's "what would she do in xyz scenario, as an original wolf who would probably expect to be investigated up the wazoo during early game and therefore had an expiration date stamped on her forehead".

It does make me feel less great about KC as the source of the info, because I could see it being an easy opportunity to try to gain some village cred.

Last edited:
So sorry I missed today, guys. Finished finals, then spent the day catching up on all the cleaning I got behind on. Have other things to do now, but will read through today and summarize thoughts later tonight.

Merp. Rushed home to try and make it before lynch close and missed Lupin's wolf bragging. Sorry I've been MIA guys, finished my last final today then did some impromptu counselling with classmates who failed one of our OSCEs.

Going to go back and re-read some for thoughts today but I have to run again to take my dog to agility class soon too.

Merp. Rushed home to try and make it before lynch close and missed Lupin's wolf bragging. Sorry I've been MIA guys, finished my last final today then did some impromptu counselling with classmates who failed one of our OSCEs.

Going to go back and re-read some for thoughts today but I have to run again to take my dog to agility class soon too.

Doesn't even acknowledge the awesome avatar I made for her I am so disappoint

Reactions: 3 users
BTW, I sent you wolves a great meme to use that I felt fit with the theme of this game. I expect one of you to use it.

LIS, I may be reading too much into this but my brain is tired and this stood out to me upon quick re-read as needing clarification. How exactly did you send the wolves a great meme?

Take her offa that pedestal please, she isn't magic or anything

65e271a0-8cde-0134-ce49-0aec1efe63a9.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Chatting, the animals were concerned, who could take out Kovu, a killer in his own right? Suddenly another cry went up! They raced to the source and became even more concerned. Dry and barren was @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo, the Water Hole, who could boost any animal with her refreshing waters twice during game. Now the animals were terrified, what could kill the source of African water? Maybe the source of Mexican water? Theories abound, each crazier than the next!
I may be recalling badly, but wasn't Fern on a few people's sketch list yesterday? It seems like an odd kill, if it's a wolf.

This is a weird statement. How is it convenient getting yourself killed? What purpose would a villager have doing that except if they are crazy like NSFW and just doing it for the Lolz?
Hindsight is 20/20, but I'm guessing NSFW thought that s/he'd avoid lynch for doing so crazy but would get nearly every night action targeted at them. I need to go back and see if anyone pushed that lynch, and how well their reasoning holds up. IIRC and NSFW never showed up again after lynching himself, then I can't really blame people for voting to get stupid distracting behavior off of the village.

I agree with Dubz that BBC found her role name funny because BBC came up with the name for The Watering Hole. Makes me want to keep on eye on those that frequent The Watering Hole in case someone was able to figure out why BBC found her role funny
Fitting in with above about Fern being an odd kill. Not happy because it requires the wolves deducing that there's non-animal roles in the game themed entirely about talking animals in a human-less wilderness. Maybe one of the non-animals is a wolf (Elephant Graveyard)?

I would keep an eye on those people in case the wolves get an extra kill for non-animal roles
That's another explanation for how wolves would know that non-animal roles exist. I'll also be really surprised if there's more than one or two more (Pride Rock and Elephant Graveyard, maybe?) just because there's so many animal roles to choose from.

It's all good. I got all the info I needed to keep the wolves fat for days to come. I do thank you all for playing along. Just so you know, there is a neutral character and a chaos. Those are the only two that are ambiguous in role name versus alignment. And I am pretty sure because I am such a darling, they will be wolf sided as I also left instructions for wooing. :)
That was an oddly quick concession speech o_O... If it was anyone other than Lupin, I'd suspect the wolf of being sacrifice fodder to set another wolf up as a trusted seer. Since it is Lupin, and she's valuable for late-game, I'm only moderately suspicious instead of deeply so.

I do kinda wish kcoughli had held out a little longer with the info. Would have been nicer to stir up some discussion today and get a better feel for some of the sketchier folks. But.... is what it is. Better to get the info out too early than too late.
Seconded. Today was unhelpful for finding further wolf feels.

tl;dr last night's kills blew my pretty mechanics theories out of the water, and I don't have additional feels from today's weak discussion.

I see we got a wolf. I'm just now getting off work. We were very busy. Getting dinner, shower, then I'll catch up and provide input on comments from the day.

Based on re-read, I'm moving Cheat to even more village based off of how Lupin was pushing her.

Conversely, moving MJ to slight wolf lean for the way he was feeding off of the discussion yesterday about role names. When he was a wolf in the vet clinic game, he and WZ were riffing off of each other a bit at various points during the game (mirroring tone and ideas but without showing overt support, if that makes sense), and so I'm wondering if there was something similar going on with the lion name discussion since Lupin is the one who brought that up.

Possibly putting Devastating in that same camp.

Putting SAR under neutral-slight wolf/watch list for interactions with Lupin. Lupin called out SAR in a group of newer players (mentioned with Cheat and NSFW). We know NSFW was village, I'm leaning village on Cheat, and so that leaves SAR as a little bit of a question mark for me.

On the sunnier side of things, moving Kara to pretty solid village for her posts today.

I may be recalling badly, but wasn't Fern on a few people's sketch list yesterday? It seems like an odd kill, if it's a wolf.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I'm guessing NSFW thought that s/he'd avoid lynch for doing so crazy but would get nearly every night action targeted at them. I need to go back and see if anyone pushed that lynch, and how well their reasoning holds up. IIRC and NSFW never showed up again after lynching himself, then I can't really blame people for voting to get stupid distracting behavior off of the village.

Fitting in with above about Fern being an odd kill. Not happy because it requires the wolves deducing that there's non-animal roles in the game themed entirely about talking animals in a human-less wilderness. Maybe one of the non-animals is a wolf (Elephant Graveyard)?

That's another explanation for how wolves would know that non-animal roles exist. I'll also be really surprised if there's more than one or two more (Pride Rock and Elephant Graveyard, maybe?) just because there's so many animal roles to choose from.

That was an oddly quick concession speech o_O... If it was anyone other than Lupin, I'd suspect the wolf of being sacrifice fodder to set another wolf up as a trusted seer. Since it is Lupin, and she's valuable for late-game, I'm only moderately suspicious instead of deeply so.

Seconded. Today was unhelpful for finding further wolf feels.

tl;dr last night's kills blew my pretty mechanics theories out of the water, and I don't have additional feels from today's weak discussion.
And, Zen's more recent posts (including this one) feel noticeably different to me in this game vs. the last game. Village lean.

Okay guys, I'm back! Prepare yourselves for post-vomit a-la-LIS:

First, Lupin:

Just so ya know, role hunting is generally a wolf trait. o_O
This comment to me reads like a mama-wolf trying to get her wolf-pup to stop being sketchy. Do we know if wolves are restricted in PMing at all (like, only at night or something?)? She's addressing Dr. S in this post.

I don't mind Snowy's replies to my questions. DocS I agree is also not setting of flags. Feeling like the lack of response from Lyra means a villager is going down. Don't have a good place to go necessarily unless something shifts for a Chinese Fire Drill in these last moments.
Soft-vouching Snowy, DrS, and Lyra. Doesn't make them all wolves obviously, but making me more curious about Dr.S

Thoughts on Lyra- Her character claim is a main character from LK2, and said at a time where at least a number of us were only expecting movie I inclusions. I feel like this would be pretty risky claim from a wolf. Where are others at here?
Another post about Lyra, but actually one I agree with. Of course, if wolves were given cover roles this could be a great way to make it seem legit.

heh. Luv you too. I only make it far as a wolf these days if converted as I am generally targeted first couple nights anyway. I am confident we can get this "but she's never trustworthy" out of the way and move on to bigger and better things.
Saw this before my post this morning. Wondering if they were notified she was discovered overnight and she saw her impending downfall.

Overall, I didn't find much that was super helpful. Granted had I let her go all day and spilled the info later in the afternoon there might have been more to analyze but it is what it is.

And, some individual post highlights...

I don't remember LIS waffling so much before? I don't know what to make of it...just mood? Lol
3M still occupying a neutral spot for me. This post was a little weird, but then she will post something that sounds like normal 3M. Net is neutral. I'd still like to hear more from her.
Unlynch cheat

Lynch nsfw
Mild wolf lean on Jil. She's had some strange timing and justification on her votes. I can't tell if it's stress/busy or wolfy, but am leaning a little more towards wolfy.
I agree with this, but I can't let NSFW voting for himself go, right now. I don't generally like ties, so I want to break it. I'd be willing to vote for nsfw. I find it really weird to vote for yourself.

oh well. we'll get lyra tomorrow if she turns out to be sketchy.
Same with kata -- her justifications yesterday were all over the place and the timing was continually delayed. She did some similar stuff last game and was village, though, so more neutral on her.
It is possible for wolves to have more than one kill.
I'm not a mind reader and would need to look back over genny's posts but she was a one shot vig, I am not sure I believe that she would have used it on BBC last night.
We'll probably need to wait to see what happens during the rest of the game to have a better idea of what happened last night.

I'm going to back off of lyra even though I still feel like there was some weirdness there. Going to stick with my feels from yesterday pending rereads when I'm out of class.

lynch snowy
Village lean on dubz. I am finding myself agreeing with her a lot. When she was a wolf, she ghosted with more fluff posts, and I didn't find myself saying "good point" nearly as much.
Getting caught up and getting mildly annoyed with this myself. Just because Lupin is a wolf doesn't mean we don't need to discuss anyone else; this is why I hold onto seer or tracking results until later in the day if I get them - if not only to allow discussion, but also to allow the wolf to talk a little bit more, lynch someone, etc.
No, nowadays he just kinda plays a useless player...

Started lion king 2 up on my rabbit (link in watering hole) if anyone wants to join.
You know I love ya MJ. I was kinda grumpy last night. Doesn't change that I have a short lead for people who aren't engaging, but it makes me fonder of you while you do it.

Sounds like actions weren't submitted.

This is a good thought imo, especially since Coop is from the Circus WW generation.

Spoken like a true MJ-ridiculousness-burned person.

"Can we quiet communication early?" *generic "us villagers" statement!*

:eyebrow:

I'm back and forth about whether Lupes would have defended a fellow wolf as much as she defended Lyra last night, but really not helping the case.

lynch Lupin
I know the point that I'm arguing, and would have liked to have seen DVMD's response without interjection.

On the other hand, Trilt's oscillating between slight wolf and slight village for me right now. A couple of her posts have had a weird, hollow ring to them (a la the last speed game when she was a wolf), but then some others (like the one directly above) are very normal trilt. Netting out at neutral with mild sketch vibes overall.

sent from ma fone

Okay guys, I'm back! Prepare yourselves for post-vomit a-la-LIS:

First, Lupin:

This comment to me reads like a mama-wolf trying to get her wolf-pup to stop being sketchy. Do we know if wolves are restricted in PMing at all (like, only at night or something?)? She's addressing Dr. S in this post.

Soft-vouching Snowy, DrS, and Lyra. Doesn't make them all wolves obviously, but making me more curious about Dr.S

Another post about Lyra, but actually one I agree with. Of course, if wolves were given cover roles this could be a great way to make it seem legit.

Saw this before my post this morning. Wondering if they were notified she was discovered overnight and she saw her impending downfall.

Overall, I didn't find much that was super helpful. Granted had I let her go all day and spilled the info later in the afternoon there might have been more to analyze but it is what it is.

KC, this was more like a post-hiccup than post-vomit

Ok, from a quick skim through.....

Glad we got lupin but do miss playing with her. Back to that whole "sucks to be an early seered player"

I've got suspicions of jilary currently based on a few of her posts.

Doc S is posting thorough analysis but some of it seems weird. However, that's not how she acted when she was a wolf in the speed game. But it is very difficult to analyze play in speed vs non speed.

Still having some slight feels on WZ but my feels on jilary are greater.

And I'm not sure what to make of all the snowy, 3m, AM stuff. At least I think I remembered everyone being discussed there.

And now, I'm off to bed. Will check in again at lunch tomorrow.

Other comments:
1. From the initial comments on there being "resource roles" (from Kara and Pippy) plus BBC laughing about her role name maybe not being RNG, a dedicated wolf pack could have picked up that she was The Water Hole - and it could very well be a bonus kill for resources for them. Has been done since my noob game (naughty children) so not an unheard of concept by any means and what I'm betting is the most likely cause of the double kill last night. Decided to not quote all the relevant quotes because SDN ate it the first time and I'm tired of retyping things.
2. AM made an interesting comment about role reveals not meaning too much if Coop remains true to source material, which was an odd conclusion to make. She later clarifies herself saying she assumes they would make up cover roles, which still felt off. Making up cover roles is a risky move for a wolf since you could be claiming a role an actual villager already has, and then they'll call you out on it. Then of course it's you vs. them so either that day or the next you'll go down.
3. Snowy does make some interesting remarks D1. The whole "wanted to get 3M talking but someone else voted for her so I can't" thing was odd. Other people are reading her as acting differently, and I may have to go with their insight since I feel like I keep mixing the newer people up. However I did notice that she mentioned thinking resources meant items, which is honestly where my brain would have gone had I read the write up carefully enough to have even noticed that word pop up the first time. A few others later make the same mention of resources (DrS and Lyra).
4. DrS. Man, this one is tricky. I find it difficult to read her. She did seem to be role/ability hunting with BBC a bit strongly, for which Lupin called her out on it on thread. Found the interaction to be sketchy, others may disagree. She also made it a point to say she's "a villager, not a wolf" which of course never means anything but successfully twinged my feels-o-meter. She later posts reads lists calling Lupin villager, not damning in its entirety but not helping her situation.
5. Lyra calls out BBC for hinting at her role name. Later does a full on reveal claiming a role + ability. Lyra also called out AM for not being her usual quiet self, which she should know that AM's style has been changing lately.
6. Holy posts LIS. And waffles. Sticking with the Zen vote (with all the other comments about why so-and-so was sketchy) felt weird. Then 3M jumped on the vote for Zen because "always a wolf and Snowy's a good player" which I also found off.
7. Karab seems to have focused more on the resources being roles thing, she brings it up again later. Wolf hunting for resource roles??? She also calls DrS out for putting Lupin in village lean category, again another possible instance of wolf calling out noob-wolf to reel in the sketch plays.

This is through Page 6 (post 300). Will continue to give thoughts more and a final reads list. Running low on steam though so going to post this now.

Reactions: 2 users
Lyra calls out BBC for hinting at her role name. Later does a full on reveal claiming a role + ability.
I'm not sure what your point is here, BBC's post was entirely unprompted right after the start of the game, and probably contributed to her death if the theory of the wolves getting an extra kill for non-animal roles is correct. (Assuming they figured out the watering hole connection, and I know Lupin was around at the time that thread was re-named since she's a forum mod.) I was trying to save myself from being lynched, it was a completely different situation.

No, I myself as well have been . School, work, finals, selling my car, and now I have a temperature with sore throat and nauseousness. It's hard to feel anything for anyone at this point. Especially with Lupin being lynched by a majority. So no, not really any feels right now. I'm going to go back on what I said on Pippy as well... I haven't really played enough with her (or anyone for that matter) to tell if they are playing differently or not.

This post puts Cheat back on my "want to lynch" list........

I still want to lynch Zensing.

Forgot which number I ended up on so I'll start anew on Page 7:
1. MJ is playing ?! And I haven't voted to lynch him yet? What is happening...
2. Pippy had a big post-vomit that I find myself agreeing with a good chunk of. Chunk of post-vomit. Ew... it's getting late...
3. WTF is up with the NSFW votes. Clearly it was a weird noob-NSFW move, but the fact that it turned into a NSFW lynch is sketch-as-heck. Making me side-eye Lyra a bit more as she was the one up for lynch when that whole shebang went down. I get a couple votes to try to figure out what the heck he was doing, but for him to actually go down with that? Bizarre.
4. Oh man, Jil started using a bunch of emoticons (top of page 9)... must be wolf... :p
5. Okay now I'm seeing more what happened. Lyra revealed, which made people switch to NSFW in order to save Lyra based on reveal (at least that is how I'm interpreting how it went down). I find the reveal odd. It's already been beaten to death but why not just reveal a role and leave out any mention of ability? Going back and forth on Lyra but unless wolves were given covers I can't imagine Young Kovu would be a role and Kiara would not be.
6. Hmoo seems overly sad at the NSFW lynch
7. Sad I missed watching LK2 on rabbit :(
8. Lyra says Lupin is onto something by speculating about her vanillager-ness... so wolves have speculated but Lyra wasn't a target overnight? Curiouser and curiouser, unless they just planned to get her lynched today.
9. Find myself agreeing with some hmoo and WZ comments
10. Kara and WZ both mention BBC coming up for the name for the Watering Hole. Kara also posits the theory that wolves get extra kills for non-animal roles (after being on my sketchdar for being on the look out for non-animal roles previously, this is pushing her further into wolf-territory for me, yes I know I mentioned the same conclusion earlier, but being the first to come up with the theory feels more wolfish to me).
11. Interesting discussion around Lyra/Lupin interactions. Lyra makes twinge-worthy comment about "good job seer!" which feels wolfy-fake.
12. Yet another mention of potential extra wolf kills from Karab. I can't tell at this point if I'm just seeing unicorns because it's late and I want to see them or if it's because there's actually something there. I found myself agreeing with some of her posts today but on reread I'm seeing them in a different light.

Okay that's seriously all from me at this point. I need to go to bed. But no work for me tomorrow (due to paperwork snafu which is irksome) so I expect I'll be around more and contributing in real time

Reactions: 2 users
I'm not sure what your point is here, BBC's post was entirely unprompted right after the start of the game, and probably contributed to her death if the theory of the wolves getting an extra kill for non-animal roles is correct. (Assuming they figured out the watering hole connection, and I know Lupin was around at the time that thread was re-named since she's a forum mod.) I was trying to save myself from being lynched, it was a completely different situation.
Yep. At that point in my rereading I hadn't gotten back to how your reveal went down, I just remembered you had revealed. It felt weird to see you calling someone out for pseudo-revealing and then full on revealing later. Once I got to that part of the reread it made more sense in context.

Just returned and I caught up with the posts I missed.

Hmmm … some of these comments are puzzling to me.

I’ve been taking the time to post discussions and thoughts on this thread; and I’ve been trying to be articulate and provide reasons for my feels (if I even have any feels). So, kindly feel free to go back and read my Post Nos. 524 and 536 if you want to review my reads and feels from yesterday.

I already said I’m planning to lynch someone from my wolf list of yesterday - unless someone else sounds sketchier to me.

4. DrS. Man, this one is tricky. I find it difficult to read her. She did seem to be role/ability hunting with BBC a bit strongly, for which Lupin called her out on it on thread. Found the interaction to be sketchy, others may disagree. She also made it a point to say she's "a villager, not a wolf" which of course never means anything but successfully twinged my feels-o-meter. She later posts reads lists calling Lupin villager, not damning in its entirety but not helping her situation. Will continue to give thoughts more and a final reads list. Running low on steam though so going to post this now.
You've already repeated this same line of questioning twice. Here is my response:

1. At first, I didn’t understand why Fern said that her role name was clever and mod-funny. It sounded as if she was implying she had a clever or funny role when she posted her first comment to everyone on the thread.

Later, when someone said that Fern was the one who came up with the name of the “Watering Hole” on SDN, the light bulb above my head blinked on, and I finally “got it.” Okay … that’s what she probably meant: Watering Hole and “water hole.” It was clever. That’s all.

Of course, I wasn’t the only player who was wondering why Fern thought her role name was clever. Other players also wondered “what” Fern’s comment about her name meant in the game.

2. I wasn't the only one who was surprised when Lupin was reported to be a wolf (you reported her to be a wolf). Although you said you were busy, I was still puzzled because you reported Lupin as a wolf early in the morning. So, the rest of us didn't have a chance to glean more useful information about Lupin which could have been useful in this game.

To be honest, I still don't understand why Lupin was so quick to announce to everyone that she is a wolf. Or, was that intentional? I don't know .... still wondering why that whole thing happened so quickly.

Last edited:
To be honest, I’m wondering about players who are choosing to post fluffy stuff or distracting stuff, as well as those who are staying out-of-sight/under the radar players. Some of them could be wolves who are just sitting back, and letting villagers lynch each other in this game. That’s a sweet and easy deal. Or maybe they're neutral.

Last edited: