MCAT The Gold Standard MCAT Deck of Science Review Flashcards - Raffle & Product Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mark3.jpg
Over 200 of the most frequently tested concepts from General & Organic Chemistry, Physics and Biology

mark3.jpg
Strategies for Verbal Reasoning and the Writing Sample!

mark3.jpg
High quality poker sized cards in color!

mark3.jpg
Includes dozens of diagrams and illustrations.

mark3.jpg
Use them as flashcards or play games with your MCAT buddies!

mark3.jpg
Improve your study efficiency by reviewing top level information.​

Product Details
· Paperback:108 pages (54 flashcards)
· Publisher:Ruveneco Inc, 2011-2012 Edition
· Language:English
· ISBN:978-0-9866915-1-5
· Product Dimensions:3.25 x 5 x 0.75 inches
· Shipping Weight:1 pound

Gold Standard MCAT will give away one deck of MCAT Flashcards to ten lucky members. Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Members don't see this ad.

This seems like an excellent product, but I have 1 question. What is the breakdown of each section (how many cards) for each topic like orgo, physics, and the such?

What kind of a case do the cards come with?

What is the game scheme like using flashcards?

Members don't see this ad :)
That sounds like something I'd be interested in. Could you give me an example of what would be on the front of a card and what would be on the back?

This seems like an excellent product, but I have 1 question. What is the breakdown of each section (how many cards) for each topic like orgo, physics, and the such?

• Each of the 4 science subjects is a different suit: Biology (hearts), Chemistry (diamonds), Physics (spades), Organic Chemistry (clovers), Jokers: Verbal/WS.

What is the game scheme like using flashcards?

• There is no formal gave just for the flashcards.

What kind of a case do the cards come with?

• The cards come in a box wrapped in plastic.

That sounds like something I'd be interested in. Could you give me an example of what would be on the front of a card and what would be on the back?

• A card in General Chemistry could have a few questions on one side related to gases while the answer side would present relevant equations, graphs or strategy.

This sounds like a great product! What is an example of a strategy that would be listed on a flashcard?

This looks great.. but how detailed are the explanations on the back?

This looks great.. but how detailed are the explanations on the back?
The strangest "insult" that we received in the Amazon.com's feedback system for the flashcards is that we give too much detail on the answer side. Strange.

The strangest "insult" that we received in the Amazon.com's feedback system for the flashcards is that we give too much detail on the answer side. Strange.

Insulting! Haha, I like the idea behind these cards, and thanks for answering our questions.

I like how these cards are "high-quality." I have bought flashcards in the past when I studied for standardized tests like the SAT, and they were of very flimsy quality. It's nice that you put so much thought into this product.

Does the flashcards also have example problems that are most likely to show up?

Does it have all the equations and reactions that we need to memorize for the MCAT (or just most commonly tested equations)?

I like how these cards are "high-quality." I have bought flashcards in the past when I studied for standardized tests like the SAT, and they were of very flimsy quality. It's nice that you put so much thought into this product.

These are not only plasticized cards in color, but they are also textured which helps maintain the shape (and looks nicer!).

Does the flashcards also have example problems that are most likely to show up?

Does it have all the equations and reactions that we need to memorize for the MCAT (or just most commonly tested equations)?

Yes to some sample problems and Yes all the equations.