The Future Doctors Academy - Online Medical Skills Foundation Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Anton

The Apprentice Doctor - Future Doctors Academy
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
FFD_LOGO-4.jpg
Get a foretaste of real clinical medicine!

THE FUTURE DOCTORS ACADEMY — REGISTRATIONS OPEN
Recent spontaneous testimonials from Future Doctors Foundation Course students:

“This has been a very enriching program and it has confirmed my desire to pursue a career in medicine by allowing me access to a practical aspect that no amount of reading can truly provide. I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and believe I’ve tried my best to take advantage of what the course provided to me. Jonothan” Feb 2016

“I have enjoyed this course, learnt new information and I am still committed to pursuing a career in medicine. I definitely recommend this course to anyone that is interested in a medical career. Julia” Feb 2016

“It was a very informative, enjoyable, and interesting experience that I will always remember. Marlé” Feb 2016

“Thank you so much for this amazing kit and course material. I really enjoyed myself soooo much :). Kind regards, Lihandri” Feb 2016

“This was a well set out and interesting course. I learned a lot from the course and thoroughly enjoyed working my way through it. Amy” Feb, 2016

Become a competitive medical school / medical professional school APPLICANT!

Add this activity to your resume using The Apprentice Doctor® Logbook and attach the certificate to all applications for admission to College, University and Medial School.

Take a significant step.... towards reaching your goal of becoming a great medical professional!
Click Here for more information!
"Your Selection Advantage to University / Medical School!"
The Future Doctors Course is the Official Course Material of the Duke University Apprentice Doctor® Chapter - Now Available to You!

The Apprentice Doctor® is an approved member of the IADL (International Association for Distance Learning).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: