the Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination (DSCKE) Orthodontics-Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ortho_DSATP

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Would like to know if anyone took this exam ? and what preparation material can be helpful?

Please share with us any knowledge you have about
the Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination (DSCKE) in Orthodontics

Members don't see this ad.

hi
Im taking the dscke in nov 2014 and would really appreciate your help with any information

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to know if anyone took this exam?? I am a pediatric dentist and probably take it on sept 2015..need help!!

I am going to take DSCKE assessment test in Orthodontics on February 2017.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.

Hi All,

Would like to know if anyone took this exam ? and what preparation material can be helpful?

I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.

Hi
I'm interested to take the exam as well. Can you please help me on some materials to study and do you have any sample questions from previous exams?

Hi All,

Hi

I'm interested to take the exam as well. can you help me gather reviewers and some previous exam questions? Thank you.

hi

Can you please help me gather reviewers for DSCKE ortho exam?

Please provide your email id

Is anyone interested in forming study group to take DSCKE Canada for 2018. Please let me know. I am an oral surgeon from India and my email id is shwet14@gmail.
Regards

iam orthodontist planning to give exam in 2018 can anyone please help me with the information or any study material , thank u in advance

Hi there,
Have you done with DSCKE? How would you suggest for get preparation material? Thanks