That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Im going to do something uncharacteristic and just shift this tie rather than break it

*****Unlynch Lyra ********
******Lynch nohika******

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lurking in the Shadows Lynch Tally

AM () -
Filly (1) - SARdines
Lyra (1) - Karabou
Nohika (2) - Coopah, Pipperoo
SAR (3) - Nohika, genny, Lyra
Pippy (1) - AM

8/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 EDT
@SARdoghandler you're in the lead!

Members don't see this ad :)
h62996F98

Lynch the non kitties. So the Coopah demands.

Time to get real for a minute. Sadly Cooper did not like kitties, and when we would visit my parents house (4 cats) he would sniff them out and scare them.

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna go open the Barkbox with the doggos. Feel free to lynch me, you're just lynching a poor cider.

Time to get real for a minute. Sadly Cooper did not like kitties, and when we would visit my parents house (4 cats) he would sniff them out and scare them.
Time to get real real for a minute: I'd like to see an actual vote with actual reasons behind it from you this next round.

But that's a bummer about Cooper & the cats

Reactions: 1 user
I learned my lesson in the last speed game, I wouldn't have led a lynch on a wolf d1 if I were a wolf again.

I didn't say you did and that's still WIFOM at best. Just wondering about your defense for this game.

Members don't see this ad :)
Time to get real real for a minute: I'd like to see an actual vote with actual reasons behind it from you this next round.

But that's a bummer about Cooper & the cats
Well we shall see, if my theory holds true I am sticking with it. I am 2/2 so far, Nessy = no kitty, was wolf. Raf was kitty, died, was village. We shall see what new information presents itself over the next 9 minutes.

I didn't say you did and that's still WIFOM at best. Just wondering about your defense for this game.

That was my attempt at a defense. I'm really bad at them. I don't know what more I can give beyond WIFOM and surprise, I'm a villager?

I mean, if you want to go by meta, I am not chatty when a wolf (I think, anyway). I was the first vote on a wolf. I think nohikas giving up and saying lynch me whatever is a much worse defense.

Mr. Coopah's play is kinda reminding me of @NSFW. :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
I got killed off too many times recently; I appear to have forgotten how to WW with any semblance of accuracy.

That's because you're too good of a villager. Will take full responsibility for your early demise last game. I was like "PIPPYS TOO SMART. GET RID OF HER." I mean, sort of a compliment? Haha

Again, I agree with which roles were assigned to wolves. :laugh: So I'm assuming we're just looking for one more wolf?

Can't really disagree about the cats are awesome part, but it's a little weird that all posts today have included kitty references.
I am Mr. Coopah, Mrs. Coopah is studying for test.
This was my kitty. It is an old photo.

Attachments

• Jade.docx
    193.4 KB · Views: 64