That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nooooo, bye bye seer. :(

Lynch Filly because she's being too quiet for someone who was whining about wanting a game!

Members don't see this ad.

giphy.gif

Me when I don't get a roster every day.
Um excuse you there is a roster

Members don't see this ad :)
Gonna lynch SausageAndRhubarbdoghandler

Also I made a one-pot sausage and red bell pepper macaroni and cheese and it is delicious.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
lynch lyra
don't like the we got a wolf and bye bye seer
What can I say, I get extra enthusiastic when I hydrate! Also I tend to say dumb **** like that even when I'm sober because I suck.

Official still drinking in an airport with tiny bottles of alcohol lynch tally

AM (1)- Pippy
Filly (2)- Lyra, SAR
Lyra (1)- Kara
Nohika (1)- Coopah
SAR (1)- Nohika

6/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 est.
@Filly Bay you're in the lead!

I kind of feel like SAR either did her D1 thing from last speed game where she accidentally dropped a vote on a fellow wolf first, or Lyra is bussing again.

Nohika/SAR probably not both wolves, but possibly one of them is based on cadence

I kind of feel like SAR either did her D1 thing from last speed game where she accidentally dropped a vote on a fellow wolf first, or Lyra is bussing again.

Nohika/SAR probably not both wolves, but possibly one of them is based on cadence
Am not wolf, sadly. :(

I feel like bussing in a speed game would be kinda dumb, I'm guessing we started with 3 wolves max, probably 2.

nohika and SAR both wolves... aka not kitty. But SAR said she liked me, so she gets a pass, but she also likes me so something is clearly wrong with her.

I'm definitely village, when I am a wolf I at least TRY to be more careful about saying dumb stuff. Come on now.

Convince me otherwise - what reads you got
I definitely want to hear more from Filly (if she's still playing), beyond that IDK. The contents of this pineapple are dangerous.

You do, but you also say stuff like what you just did up there with the "yaay we got a wolf"
I definitely would not be so over the top like that if I were a wolf. But this is getting into WIFOM and there's actually a screwdriver in front of me, so. (Translation: I'm already getting too hydrated to argue in circles :p)

Okay, since we got a post from Filly unlynch Filly, lynch SAR. Somewhat a self-preservation vote, and breaking up the three-way tie.