Textbook list for DMD/DDS Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuresurgeon00

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi :) I've seen similar threads on the other forums (and similar ones here - but not exactly what I'm looking for).

If anyone is able to post their textbook list for their courses (D1-D4) I would really, very much appreciate it.

Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, Slide Presentation Software, PPT

In all honesty at my school textbooks are absolutely not required so far. You hardly have enough time to go through your slides let alone a book. In fact I think you would do much worse with a textbook. Im sure most schools are the same.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, Slide Presentation Software, PPT

In all honesty at my school textbooks are absolutely not required so far. You hardly have enough time to go through your slides let alone a book. In fact I think you would do much worse with a textbook. Im sure most schools are the same.

I wonder if reading them would be useful. Would like to be more competent with the literature and procedures.

No one uses textbooks at my school (USC). We all survive off of powerpoints, past lecture notes, and coffee :)

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if reading them would be useful. Would like to be more competent with the literature and procedures.

If there was all the time in the world, sure; But you know as well as anyone its hard enough to find the time to be more competent with what the school already provides.

If there is a particular subject that someone finds extremely hard, consulting a textbook may help clarify but there are generally cheaper and easier ways. (Such as meeting with a professor outside of class etc)