DAT Test Prep Week Raffle: Win free DAT Practice Tests from Gold Standard!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slide5.jpg

Grab your chance to win 2 full-length DAT practice tests - developed by the Gold Standard DAT team with over 25 years of experience in exam preparation. Our full-length practice tests are online-based (no software program to download), and they mimic the format and question style of the real DAT.

All you need to do to join this raffle is answer the following question: Which DAT section do you find most challenging and why? Post your comments during the Test Prep Week (between 18-22 September 2017).

5 lucky winners stand a chance to win 2 Gold Standard online DAT Practice Tests with 2 months access.

You may also check the quality of our questions by registering for our FREE DAT practice test. It comes with scores, explanations and 1-hour access to our online Natural Science videos.

Members don't see this ad.

Reading Comprehension has been the most challenging for me to make significant improvements on, especially in a short amount of time. Maintaining focus during the lengthy passages, and retaining the information sufficiently to answer the questions seems to be challenging enough, but we also have to keep in mind that it's a timed section as well. For these reasons, it seems to be a very difficult section to master.

Reactions: 1 user
Biology section as it's just too much material. Even though they the key is to focus on breadth, not depth, the section can have questions anywhere from baby bio to anatomy and biochem.

Reactions: 1 users
Biology and QR. For Bio I ended up with so many of the questions I wasn't as strong in. Math has also never been my strong area.

Members don't see this ad :)
Math is definitely my toughest section, I've always had a hard time with that subject. My problem for the exam is answering all of the questions fast enough so this does take time for me to understand what the problem is asking, how to solve it, and solving it in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.