MCAT Test Prep Giveaway: 5 MCAT Practice Tests by Gold Standard MCAT (worth $175)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3courses-iconv2.png

Five online full-length MCAT practice tests by Gold Standard MCAT (GS-1 to GS-5) can be yours for free for 3 months! Simply participate in this thread during SDN Admissions Prep Week on April 3-7, 2017 by answering the following questions:

(1) What do you want to know about Gold Standard MCAT?
(2) Which topic do you wish was NOT on the MCAT and explain why?

We will choose 2 winners of our MCAT practice tests!

Features of the Gold Standard MCAT Practice Tests:
  • Mimics the interface of the new exam (one question at a time). We also closely follow the AAMC standard outline for all of our full-length practice tests.
  • Can be taken as many times as you wish within your access period. After taking each exam, you will immediately see your raw score, estimated scale score and estimated score range in your History section.
  • Comes with helpful explanations, statistics as to how others have performed on that particular question, and comment fields to discuss that question with other students and our test writers.
  • Free bonus: 3-hour online access to our science teaching videos to help you understand the most tested science concepts of the MCAT.
Test drive our free MCAT practice test and get 1-hour access to our online science video library.

Good luck!
Gold Standard MCAT

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
1. I would like to learn more about the how Gold Standard MCAT helps students prepare for the MCAT. How can I best use Gold Standard MCAT to prepare for the MCAT.

2.Physics. Although, I understand why it is important to have physics on the MCAT but it is quite a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
1. I would like to learn more about the how Gold Standard MCAT helps students prepare for the MCAT. How can I best use Gold Standard MCAT to prepare for the MCAT.

2.Physics. Although, I understand why it is important to have physics on the MCAT but it is quite a challenge.

Gold Standard MCAT prep offers a multimedia experience - book, e-books, science teaching videos, virtual classrooms, interactive practice tests, MP3 science summaries, flashcards, apps and much more. We have you covered from all angles and it is then up to you to choose a study path that suits you the best. We provide all the tools - all you will need is motivation and time to study.

We have also developed a very comprehensive MCAT study schedule webpage where you will find everything you need to know about creating the most effective study schedule and lots of other useful tips and advice: MCAT Study Schedule | Gold Standard MCAT Prep

This Physics cheat sheet might help! MCAT Physics Equations Sheet | Gold Standard MCAT Prep ;)

Thanks! I will look through the site to learn more

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh Yay I have been looking through the different packages on your website trying to figure out how this all works.

Status
Not open for further replies.