Ten Questions, Two Minutes: POC Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A/GNP Student

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings!
I am a Nurse Practitioner student, currently working on a capstone project which will include the information gathered from a VERY short (2-3 minute) ten question survey. The intent is to reflect on the use of Point-Of-Care tools used by clinical care providers (MD, DO, and NP) in their (your) daily primary care practice. If you are an MD, DO, NP or Student of one of these disciplines; and would give just a couple minutes of your valuable time to answer these questions, I would GREATLY appreciate the feedback. My goal is to have at least a hundred replies before starting analysis in the next few weeks. My email is included in the survey and listed below if you have any questions or would be interested in the results, when the project is completed. Here is a link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C3956NH you can control/click on, or copy and paste to your browser. The survey is offered through Survey Monkey and secure, and it asks no personal information. It is completely confidential and anonymous by design. In order to gain enough sample responses, I ask you to follow the link and answer the ten questions; then PLEASE pass this survey request on to any friends or contacts who are also in practice or programs. Thank you in advance for your time and participation.
Clinical Use of Point-of-Care Resources Survey
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
(University IRB approval uploaded)

Brightest of Blessings,
~H. Michael Keiser
([email protected])

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRB Approval_Keiser_ Henry_275315_11.02.16.docx
    296.1 KB · Views: 90