Temple Post Bacc ACMS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long ago was the last interview given out? Feels like more than a month?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I've been calling today to ask if there will be any more interview dates...haven't gotten hold of a real person yet

Did you try to email them? I know the office always answered me within a couple of hours or less. It seems as though they had interviews in April and May, but no one has posted about being interviewed in June. There really hasn't been any activity since they sent out the random rejection letters, so I'm starting to think maybe the class is full.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them yesterday to inquire about my application status. Received a reply email today around 10:00 am saying that they were not offering me an interview for this year's program. It appears you must contact them if you want to know your application status. I applied in December and was complete in January. MCAT 508, sGPA 3.4, GPA 3.6, clinical and research experience. Best of luck to those still waiting to hear.

It's just strange that they sent emails to some people and not others.... I wonder if they are still going to hold an interview session.

I emailed them yesterday to inquire about my application status. Received a reply email today around 10:00 am saying that they were not offering me an interview for this year's program. It appears you must contact them if you want to know your application status. I applied in December and was complete in January. MCAT 508, sGPA 3.4, GPA 3.6, clinical and research experience. Best of luck to those still waiting to hear.

What was the date listed under "modified on" for your temple portal? And IS or OOS?

Look under "apply online" on the top right

Mine was modified before my all of my recommendation letters were in, so I'm guessing that's a bad sign. I submitted my application right on the due date. What does everyone else's modified status say? Anyone hear back?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard back from them or have any updates?

Has anyone heard back from them or have any updates?
nope! I've emailed twice and haven't heard back, which is really strange considering a lot of people on this thread have gotten a quick responses. At this point I'm assuming the class is full

nope! I've emailed twice and haven't heard back, which is really strange considering a lot of people on this thread have gotten a quick responses. At this point I'm assuming the class is full

When did you email? When I previously emailed them they would respond within hours. Darn, I was hoping it wouldn't be full already. Let me know if you hear anything please!

When did you email? When I previously emailed them they would respond within hours. Darn, I was hoping it wouldn't be full already. Let me know if you hear anything please!
I just called. The person who answered wasn't sure about future interview dates, but she did say that they are still reviewing applications.

I just called. The person who answered wasn't sure about future interview dates, but she did say that they are still reviewing applications.
Someone told me otherwise .. I think the class is filled up

Someone told me otherwise .. I think the class is filled up
huh...what did they tell you? I also asked about my application specifically and they said it was still "under review", not sure if that has any meaning though

This program is so unorganized. I'm the one that called and I just asked, in general, are they offering any more interviews. After checking with someone else, they said they are done with interviews for this season

Hi all! I was in last year's post-bacc program. I'm not 100% sure of this (so don't quote me or hate me) but I heard that interviews for the program where only scheduled up till mid-June. They do add in extra dates if they need to fill out the class more but I think this year they're wrapping up the cycle earlier (because they started earlier). Or so I heard... just wanted to pass along the info. Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user