TBR Organic Chem Books: What are they like??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emdee3

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

So i recently ordered TBR's complete set but I was curious what the Organic Chem content was like. One of my biggest weaknesses is the basics of organic reactions so I was wondering if TBR's Organic Chem books give a comprehensive review of organic reactions (i.e. SN1, SN2, E1, E2, Nucleophiles, Electrophiles, etc) before they get into the specific biochemical reactions they mention in their list of topics. If not, then my plan is to supplement those readings with either Kaplan or EK's Organic Chem books.

I would appreciate any feedback from those who have used the TBR books. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you ever get a reply?

Hello all,

So i recently ordered TBR's complete set but I was curious what the Organic Chem content was like. One of my biggest weaknesses is the basics of organic reactions so I was wondering if TBR's Organic Chem books give a comprehensive review of organic reactions (i.e. SN1, SN2, E1, E2, Nucleophiles, Electrophiles, etc) before they get into the specific biochemical reactions they mention in their list of topics. If not, then my plan is to supplement those readings with either Kaplan or EK's Organic Chem books.

I would appreciate any feedback from those who have used the TBR books. Thanks!