Position Swap Swap mid-atlantic psych (current PGY-1) for psych in UT, TN, KY, OH, AL, GA, IN, IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psycheswape111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new psychiatry intern. I love my current residency program and many of the people I've met here, but I need to relocate for family reasons. I'm trying to get closer to home or switch to a program that will allow me to return there more frequently.

I'm at a reputable, mid-size mid-atlantic program and would like to switch to a program in Kentucky, Tennessee, northern Alabama, northern Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, eastern Missouri, or Utah (seems random but there's a good reason it's included).

I'd consider a different specialty if the location is right.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm a new psychiatry intern. I love my current residency program and many of the people I've met here, but I need to relocate for family reasons. I'm trying to get closer to home or switch to a program that will allow me to return there more frequently.

I'm at a reputable, mid-size mid-atlantic program and would like to switch to a program in Kentucky, Tennessee, northern Alabama, northern Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, eastern Missouri, or Utah (seems random but there's a good reason it's included).

Hi im in a good pathology residency in chicago. message me if interested

Hello,

Still looking for a program in the areas you mentioned?