Surgical Foundations Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrthoBod

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All nice people,

Hopefully, you are rested and not exhausted from crazy hours or not buried deep under pile of books

Quick question for you all.
I am not from the US residency system. We have something called Surgical foundations exams which is basically an exam taken by 'all' surgical specialties regardless you are in neurosurgery or ENT or ortho etc.
Fluids, electrolytes, ICU, shock, Perioperative care, Sepsis, surgical infection, Wound, blood, hge, ATLS, Preop Assesment, Body response to injury, transplantation, onco, chemo, radiation.

I understand these are topics which are chapter 1 to 13 of Schwartz book or first part of that book.

If i needed to practise MCQs of JUST these topics, how can i go about it? Any Q bank or websites or anything else you all can direct me.

Greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All nice people,

Hopefully, you are rested and not exhausted from crazy hours or not buried deep under pile of books

Quick question for you all.
I am not from the US residency system. We have something called Surgical foundations exams which is basically an exam taken by 'all' surgical specialties regardless you are in neurosurgery or ENT or ortho etc.
Fluids, electrolytes, ICU, shock, Perioperative care, Sepsis, surgical infection, Wound, blood, hge, ATLS, Preop Assesment, Body response to injury, transplantation, onco, chemo, radiation.

I understand these are topics which are chapter 1 to 13 of Schwartz book or first part of that book.

If i needed to practise MCQs of JUST these topics, how can i go about it? Any Q bank or websites or anything else you all can direct me.

Greatly appreciated.

SESAP would seem to fit that bill