Supplemental Fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharoahcairo

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Go to each school's website that you applied to and see what they're application process is. All are a little different.

Reactions: 1 user
As a side note, is anyone else tired of this Easter egg hunting? I've used email, snail mail, faxes, online payments, money orders...etc the last few days to get my supplementaries in. We should get a system where students who want to apply to dental school can apply to the ones they want...all at once. Like a website or something....where all the payments can be done together.... nah.... sounds like crazy talk.

Members don't see this ad :)
As a side note, is anyone else tired of this Easter egg hunting? I've used email, snail mail, faxes, online payments, money orders...etc the last few days to get my supplementaries in. We should get a system where students who want to apply to dental school can apply to the ones they want...all at once. Like a website or something....where all the payments can be done together.... nah.... sounds like crazy talk.

Yeah it's really annoying how some schools accept credit card and some want money orders

Yeah it's really annoying how some schools accept credit card and some want money orders
you know whats more annyoingÉ having sent two transcripts because the first one you sent on june 1 was lost in the mail

"The VCU application fee is due within one week of submitting your AADSAS application." What happens if you don't submit it by then? I applied on 16th, can I still pay today, the 23rd?