Summer sublet in San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leeseligman

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Large sunny bedroom available June 3-August 6 perfect for a summer intern

The room has a large walk-in closet, overlooks a garden, and comes with a dresser, bookshelf, desk, office chair, and optional Japanese-style tatami mat with mattress for sleeping

Transportation: free street parking and 1 block from the N Judah muni line

Amenities: 2 bathrooms shared, full kitchen, washer and dryer in-unit

Neighborhood: lots of Asian food, Chinese supermarket and Safeway in walking distance, safe at night, close to Golden Gate Park

No pets or smoking allowed

Rent is $1200 + utilities(~$75/month)

Deposit (refundable at end of stay) is one month of rent ($1200)

About us:

- We are 2 Stanford '15 alums (1M/1F) looking for a third roommate over summer!

- We are now first year medical students at UCSF

- We are tidy and take off our shoes

- We tend to be quiet, great after a long day of work but also enjoy going out in the city

- LGBT friendly

Please send us information about yourself and a LinkedIn profile if you have one.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Large sunny bedroom available June 3-August 6 perfect for a summer intern

Hi there! This is a long shot, but I am trying to find housing from Sept 10th - Sept 24th in SF -- I am an MS4 doing a dermatology away rotation there! Very excited for this, but finding a place to live short term has been really tough!

Do you know ANYONE who is subleasing? I am able to pay $1000 for the two week stay. I am quiet and will mostly just be going to my rotation every day! Is there any way you could get my info posted to your MS4 facebook page? Thats when a lot of people are going on away rotations and want to sublet so they dont lose too much money on double renting!

Let me know!

Best,
C